Warner Brothers The Woman in Black | SheSpeaks Reviews

• barbiesbubbles By  barbiesbubbles
    06.17.17

Depressing and lifeless.

I didn't make it all the way through, which made me sad -- 'cause it's Harry Potter and I love him (haha). The plot was slow, the scenery depressing and I just didn't care enough about the characters to watch it.

• LeanettaScott By  LeanettaScott
    03.20.17

Wow and Spoilers

It's kind of saddens me that not a lot of people liked this movie. I thought it was really good. In my opinion English/U.K. horror movies are best. Asians have the best action films and U.S.A. do good at cartoon movies. Anyhow. I liked his movie it kept me on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next and will he solve the mystery of what happened. I was plateaued when he got the Ghost Lady's son out of the bog. But I saddened when he died at the end. I thought he made everything alright when he retrieved the body. I guess she was just a miserable wretch. I also liked Part II.

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    10.30.16

The acting is great the quality also great however the plot no so much. If you want to jump out of your skin at times then this movie is perfect

• kayjo02 By  kayjo02
    07.23.16

meh

I liked it.. didn't really scare me though.. it was overall an alright movie

• kilimarie By  kilimarie
    11.30.15

I didn't enjoy this film. I thought the acting was no better than a B- and the plot was hard to get into.

• lindahusker By  lindahusker
    11.10.15

This is a long movie and it started so slowly. But if you can be patient it is worth it, I jumped a lot, this movie was pretty scary!

• Lupitac33 By  Lupitac33
    11.05.15

I love horror/ paranormal movies. With that being said I really hate to say that this one was a big disappointment. My husband and I rented this movie to watch with his younger siblings and we almost dozed off on it. It could have definitely been scarier. Not the best if you really want to get scared.

• diggit02 By  diggit02
    05.02.13

I love horror movies and was excited about this movie . It was just ok and not really creepy at all.

• kshays86 By  kshays86
    03.17.13

Creepy, yeah a little, not what I expected, buzz kill ending, cedrik may have been able to move on but harry's stuck...sorry Daniel choose better.

• vickidamone By  vickidamone
    02.18.13

Nice and creepy, just the way you want a scary movie to be, but Daniel Radcliffe was miscast as the main character. Its too soon after the Harry Potter movies for an audience to picture him as anything else. You spend most of the movie yelling things at the screen like 'Just use your wand, Harry!!'