› Home & Garden Reviews Electronics Reviews

StraightTalk Cell Phone…
Rating Reviews Recommended
4.6 18 100%
rated #22 in Electronics
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
18 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Walmart StraightTalk Cell Phone Service
bessiejenki
on Oct 05, 2011   ::  i have this service and its alright the price is a little high as we get no discount for the two phones that we have, sevice is alright i drop calls between the two phones on the account but not so much with other providers
angelbeers
on Jun 12, 2011   ::  We love it. My family just switched over. We were with AT&T & had 2 lines & shared 550 min a month & only I had texting. That was about $125 a month. NOW we have 3 lines unlimited texting & calls & only $95 a month. Our reception is great & my husband & I got to keep our old numbers.
chanbla
on Oct 05, 2010   ::  All the name brand phone companies are too overpriced! I couldn't afford my high priced verizon contract! So I canclled it, I was with out a phone for a few months then straight talk came out! I was like this is too good to be true! I asked around and did my research. I finnaly decided to get the straight talk phone I have the samsung slider. I get better service than I did with verizon. Best deal on the prepaid market!
jjtbjj
on Oct 04, 2010   ::  I live in the country and I actually got better service with my old phone than I do on the Straight Talk phone. The phone itself is great and I love the no contract, $30 monthly charge. I was getting way less for way more with my previous phone. If I could just get better service out in the country, I would be perfectly happy!!
obiwankendrobi
on Oct 03, 2010   ::  My mother and I share the LG flip straight talk phone and it is amazing! I can get service where my sister can't with her expensive AT&T phone. I would recommend this to anyone. It's cheap and contract-free; you definitely get the best for the least amount of money.
elvink
on Oct 02, 2010   ::  I have had this phone for about 6 months now. I love it!! I get better signal than my mom with her AT&T phone.
Nichole32now
on Oct 01, 2010   ::  I have had straight talk for 8 months now. The service is great!! The only downfall is the browser is really slow. But you can check your email and facebook. Just be prepared to wait. I had a fast smart phone from alltel so I was spoiled. But it is totally unlimited for 45 a month. My teenager stays on for hours and text while on the phone and it does great.
HeiressRoyalty
on Oct 14, 2009   ::  great for kids
myra1989
on Oct 14, 2009   ::  this sounds like a really great cell phone
fajaer
on Oct 14, 2009   ::  Sounds to good to be true. The price is great but does it really have coverage like verizon? I guess the only way to find out would be to take a chance on it, but I'm not so sure I would!
Pages: 1 2