Walmart StraightTalk Cell Phone Service | SheSpeaks Reviews

• bessiejenki By  bessiejenki
    10.05.11

i have this service and its alright the price is a little high as we get no discount for the two phones that we have, sevice is alright i drop calls between the two phones on the account but not so much with other providers

• angelbeers By  angelbeers
    06.12.11

We love it. My family just switched over. We were with AT&T & had 2 lines & shared 550 min a month & only I had texting. That was about $125 a month. NOW we have 3 lines unlimited texting & calls & only $95 a month. Our reception is great & my husband & I got to keep our old numbers.

• chanbla By  chanbla
    10.05.10

All the name brand phone companies are too overpriced! I couldn't afford my high priced verizon contract! So I canclled it, I was with out a phone for a few months then straight talk came out! I was like this is too good to be true! I asked around and did my research. I finnaly decided to get the straight talk phone I have the samsung slider. I get better service than I did with verizon. Best deal on the prepaid market!

• jjtbjj By  jjtbjj
    10.04.10

I live in the country and I actually got better service with my old phone than I do on the Straight Talk phone. The phone itself is great and I love the no contract, $30 monthly charge. I was getting way less for way more with my previous phone. If I could just get better service out in the country, I would be perfectly happy!!

• obiwankendrobi By  obiwankendrobi
    10.03.10

My mother and I share the LG flip straight talk phone and it is amazing! I can get service where my sister can't with her expensive AT&T phone. I would recommend this to anyone. It's cheap and contract-free; you definitely get the best for the least amount of money.

• elvink By  elvink
    10.02.10

I have had this phone for about 6 months now. I love it!! I get better signal than my mom with her AT&T phone.

• Nichole32now By  Nichole32now
    10.01.10

I have had straight talk for 8 months now. The service is great!! The only downfall is the browser is really slow. But you can check your email and facebook. Just be prepared to wait. I had a fast smart phone from alltel so I was spoiled. But it is totally unlimited for 45 a month. My teenager stays on for hours and text while on the phone and it does great.

• HeiressRoyalty By  HeiressRoyalty

great for kids

• myra1989 By  myra1989
    10.14.09

this sounds like a really great cell phone

• fajaer By  fajaer
    10.14.09

Sounds to good to be true. The price is great but does it really have coverage like verizon? I guess the only way to find out would be to take a chance on it, but I'm not so sure I would!