› Beauty Reviews Hair Care Reviews

So Sexy Shampoo & Condi…
Rating Reviews Recommended
3.4 31 77%
rated #203 in Hair Care
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
31 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Victoria's Secret So Sexy Shampoo & Conditioner
SheUnleashed
on Sep 24, 2013   ::  I didn't even know these existed.... O*M*G*
pulmprincess
on Aug 14, 2013   ::  Smell is amazing! Packaging is nice, but I didn't see anything that great for the price.
loreilly86
on Aug 25, 2012   ::  I love the smell and packaging, but overall I haven't noticed any major difference in the appearance or texture of my thick hair.
angelthatsins
on Mar 08, 2012   ::  Smells so good, but no difference in the texture of my hair..
kathy067j
on Dec 28, 2011   ::  My hair smelled great all day long Last for days
pamela1965
on Oct 04, 2010   ::  I used my step-daugthers and loved the smell. I think this would be a good shampoo/conditions to have to rotate in and out with others, but my hair is color-treated and I'm not sure this offers protection for that. Good shampoo/conditioner!
kagsmom
on Sep 30, 2010   ::  I wasn't impressed. I thought they were overpriced and I expected better results. Do smell great though.
pcelestegibson
on Sep 28, 2010   ::  This stuff smells so good and it drives my boyfriend crazy overtime I use i because he thinks it smells so good. I love the straightening gel as well
belair95
on Aug 17, 2010   ::  Love the smell and the straightening one which is the sleek hair one is amazing but be aware very heavy after you shower you will notice that your hair is like a pound heavier. it will make your hair very very greasy so use a small amount and only on the hair portion from your nose down. I use a claryifying shampoo for the other section of hair.
ribbonsenpointe
on Feb 22, 2010   ::  I can NOT understand how 10 is to much for someone to spend on a hair care product. I mean, if you like the product and it works well and does just what you want than why cant you spend 5 extra dollars on it? I would deffinatly spend the money for something I like if it is going on my head.
Pages: 1 2 3 4