Victorias Secret So Sexy Shampoo Conditioner | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Ally51414 By  Ally51414

Works ok smells great tho didn't notice much change

• arevanovich By  arevanovich

I love the Victoria's Secret So Sexy Shampoo & Conditioner. It leaves your hair soft, shiny and not to mention smells AMAZING!!!

• KathrynP By  KathrynP

Smells great and make my hair feel soft.

• mercedes14 By  mercedes14

smells good but doesn't do anything for my hair

• paulandval05 By  paulandval05

Smells incredible but not so sure about the price or the results

• Shawnalaa By  Shawnalaa

I absolutely LOVE Victoria's Secret So Sexy Shampoo and Conditioner. I am currently using the one for Color Treated Hair and I have seen a huge difference in the vibrancy of my hair! My hair is super shiny, sleek and glossy. I get Brazilian Keratin Treatments on my hair every six weeks, so I needed a shampoo and conditioner that would be gentle on my hair and not strip it. Victoria's Secret So Sexy Hair Products does that for me. I have really long (down to my bum) hair- it's wavy and very thick and dry, it can get pretty frizzy- so I love that this makes my hair smooth, lengthening my Brazilian Keratin Treatments and there is no frizz to found! Even on rainy or humid days, when I would usually be walking around with a full head of frizz, with Victoria's Secret So Sexy Shampoo and Conditioner, I have none! Another huge plus is the scent- I absolutely love the scent! I get complemented on it all the time and my fiance is crazy about it! I really can't say enough about Victoria's Secret So Sexy hair products, they really make my hair- and I don't plan on switching products any time soon!

• vanessa10275 By  vanessa10275

i tried this product, it smelled great, but was way to sticky.

• SheUnleashed By  SheUnleashed

I didn't even know these existed.... O*M*G*

• pulmprincess By  pulmprincess

Smell is amazing! Packaging is nice, but I didn't see anything that great for the price.

• loreilly86 By  loreilly86

I love the smell and packaging, but overall I haven't noticed any major difference in the appearance or texture of my thick hair.