› Beauty Reviews Hair Care Reviews

So Sexy Shampoo & Condi…
Rating Reviews Recommended
3.4 36 64%
rated #221 in Hair Care
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
36 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Victoria's Secret So Sexy Shampoo & Conditioner
KathrynP
on Jun 19, 2014   ::  Smells great and make my hair feel soft.
mercedes14
on Jun 19, 2014   ::  smells good but doesn't do anything for my hair
paulandval05
on Jun 18, 2014   ::  Smells incredible but not so sure about the price or the results
Shawnalaa
on Jun 17, 2014   ::  I absolutely LOVE Victoria's Secret So Sexy Shampoo and Conditioner. I am currently using the one for Color Treated Hair and I have seen a huge difference in the vibrancy of my hair! My hair is super shiny, sleek and glossy. I get Brazilian Keratin Treatments on my hair every six weeks, so I needed a shampoo and conditioner that would be gentle on my hair and not strip it. Victoria's Secret So Sexy Hair Products does that for me. I have really long (down to my bum) hair- it's wavy and very thick and dry, it can get pretty frizzy- so I love that this makes my hair smooth, lengthening my Brazilian Keratin Treatments and there is no frizz to found! Even on rainy or humid days, when I would usually be walking around with a full head of frizz, with Victoria's Secret So Sexy Shampoo and Conditioner, I have none! Another huge plus is the scent- I absolutely love the scent! I get complemented on it all the time and my fiance is crazy about it! I really can't say enough about Victoria's Secret So Sexy hair products, they really make my hair- and I don't plan on switching products any time soon!
vanessa10275
on Jun 10, 2014   ::  i tried this product, it smelled great, but was way to sticky.
SheUnleashed
on Sep 24, 2013   ::  I didn't even know these existed.... O*M*G*
pulmprincess
on Aug 14, 2013   ::  Smell is amazing! Packaging is nice, but I didn't see anything that great for the price.
loreilly86
on Aug 25, 2012   ::  I love the smell and packaging, but overall I haven't noticed any major difference in the appearance or texture of my thick hair.
angelthatsins
on Mar 08, 2012   ::  Smells so good, but no difference in the texture of my hair..
kathy067j