Vera Wang Princess | SheSpeaks Reviews

• delane delane
    02.15.16

i love the bottle it self i love the offer to review the great smell on my body to stand out

• This perfume gives me a headache. It's not my favorite and I don't recommend it.

• danalinder77 By  danalinder77
    04.24.17

Smells amazing.

I love this fragrance. It really smells amazing and it lasts all day.

• BeccaAlvi By  BeccaAlvi
    04.02.17

Loving this perfume!

This perfume is amazing, it has a sweet scent, however it isn't overpowering which is perfect! I use it almost everyday and have bought this more than three times already. If you like a sweet smelling perfume, that does it's job and doesn't overpower when you walk in the room, I recommend buying this one!

• aptiff09 By  aptiff09
    03.30.17

Amazing

I just love the smell of this fragrance! It is not over powering, and it just the perfect scent of that fruity/flowery smell. The scent last all day which is a bonus!

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

Not the best

I love her line of clothing. But her perfume, to me : is average, does Not last and I don't care for her perfumes at All. Other women may like this, but I donated my bottle. I love trying new fragrances, that is my forte. However this one was Not Good.

• JazzyLykins By  JazzyLykins
    02.12.17

Enticing Smell

I love this! It's the perfect smell and has the cutest bottle!! It truly makes me feel like a princes.

• Classysarah By  Classysarah
    01.29.17

Love the scent, although sometimes it seems a little too sweet to me. I do always get a lot of compliments when I wear this fragrance

• GITANA By  GITANA
    11.22.16

PRINCESS FRAGRANCE

WONDERFUL FRAGRANCE, PERFUME OF THE PRINCESS!!! This is absolutely my favorite perfume.It has a soft fruity smel. Its definitely worth it if you wanna feel LIKE PRINCESS

• iqbal380 By  iqbal380
    11.15.16

SMELLS LOVELY ,VERY NICE SENSUAL SMELL ,PRICE IS PRETTY GOOD TO !

• babyslim1982 By  babyslim1982
    10.12.16

Lasting scent

This is absolutely my favorite perfume. The bottle is awesome and it lasts for a long time.

• cualquiera By  cualquiera
    09.28.16

Sensualidad al limite

Es un perfume con una fragancia exquisita y sensual