Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray | SheSpeaks Reviews

• beherenow524 beherenow524
    05.25.16

Long lasting makeup

Works like a charm! I apply this after I put my makeup on in the morning and my makeup stays on all day at work. Great for people with an oily t-zone. Would recommend this to anyone! Period.

• mayaml By  mayaml
    08.18.17

This is awesome!! I have problems with makeup staying on face, and this eliminates my issues. While I only use this for special events, it is definitely worth the money if you want your makeup to last all night long!

• Mcrial By  Mcrial
    08.12.17

One of the best setting sprays i have ever tried

I ve heard alot of good things about this spray so i finally bought it one day. I tried it and it was as good as people say it is. I dont usually buy things beacuse i have seen them on the internet because what works for others may not work for me. But it did. When i first put it on and it had dried down my makeup felt locked into place like nothing could ever make it move . My face didnt feel wierd afterwards though. Some setting sprays leave my face fealing od but this one didnt.

• Paysshy By  Paysshy
    08.02.17

Awesomeness

This stuff is amazing. I don't take my makeup off before bed, the next next morning my makeup still looks like I just done it. It don't matter what kind of weather we have, my makeup is going to stay.

• allisondoyle90 By  allisondoyle90
    08.01.17

Best Setter on the Market!

This is the greatest make-up setter on the market. I wear it every day! It holds up against 105* heat and humidity and doesn't let my makeup melt or crease. This is an absolute staple in my makeup routine. Highly recommended !

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

Ride or Die / Holy Grail / Best Setting Spray Ever Made

This still is a miracle in a bottle. My foundation never settles well over my extremely oily nose, but just a couple sprays of this and the foundation re-settles with complete coverage. I don't know what sort of sorcery is in this stuff but I will never stop using this. Makes my makeup last all day long - even after sweating it's still only a dewy finish and in no danger of rubbing off. Doesn't cause any oxidation as far as I can tell.

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    01.27.17

My go to item

This is my go to item. This setting spray is amazing. I use it before my powder which prevents clumping. It also sets and hold my makeup all day. I don't need to do any touch ups. I have combination skin. This brand also has a matte spray which is great.

• Junipere By  Junipere
    12.08.16

Holy Grail of Makeup Setting !

Literally, in my opinion this is the holy grail find for setting spray. I use the travel size because I get a lower price, yet still find myself getting a great amount of time before I have to buy a new one - around 6 months or more. I never worry about sweating my makeup off, or having it run off by the end of the night.

• Nimawoo By  Nimawoo
    06.22.16

Extends the staying power of make-up for sure. If you use moisturizing products like I do however, it starts to settle into lines & if you use foundation it seems to "crack" (after many hours at work). That being said, I bought it & use it in the cooler months

• DaynaD By  DaynaD
    06.16.16

Great Product !!

I've been using this for a few months now and think it works great . You simply apply your makeup then spray in an X then a T for long lasting make up ! It is the first setting spray I've tried now thanks to my subscription boxes I have two others but they don't spray as fine a mist so they actually make my makeup run .

• beherenow524 By  beherenow524