Tostitos Flour Tortilla Chips | SheSpeaks Reviews

• sdcrisco sdcrisco
    03.23.15

These chips are always amazing. They are definitely worth the price. I pay more for these vs. going to the store brand. My whole family loves them and the variety of types that they have.

• cstitch By  cstitch
    06.16.17

These chips a very good! I've become just a little obsessed.lol They're especially good with melted cheese and jalapenos!

• fifina By  fifina
    06.02.17

Supper Product

Fantastic flavor, super fresh explode the palate great item my family and I enjoy every one piece thanks

• rbarker69 By  rbarker69
    02.26.17

Yummy!

My family loves these chips. These are great for a snack or to go with an appetizer.

• JohanAngel By  JohanAngel
    02.06.17

Good but...

Good chips, even though I prefer the original ones..

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    01.19.17

Rehab patients only request

Who doesnt lije Tostitos?? We all live them. I actually just bought a couple bags for home and to take to a friend that is in rehab for breaking his hip and Tostitos was his only snack request. Cant say much more than that!!

• Srose2357 By  Srose2357
    08.29.16

Never fails to impress

Tostinos never fail to impress me. These tortilla chips taste great and hold up well even to a heavy salsa or dip. I always reach for these when I need tortilla chips.

• funtome2 By  funtome2
    08.10.16

Its about time.

Im so glad someone started making good four tortilla chips. These are great.

• Dima59 By  Dima59
    08.07.16

Love my Tostitos.

They are perfect to dip, and perfect to eat with a bowl of chili. Not too salty and they don't break when dipped.

• Fontella By  Fontella
    08.05.16

The perfect chip

I absolutely love these chips crunchy and delicious perfect for any dip or just right out of the bag my go to party chip.

• mascals By  mascals
    07.15.16

Yummy

These are so delicious. they crispy and go oh so good with the salsa or nacho cheese. My kids like to use it with the guacamole as well