Torani Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Syrup | SheSpeaks Reviews

• MommyBullock By  MommyBullock     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.13.11

I love pumpkin pie but I'm not a huge fan of sugar-free anything but went into my review with an open mind and unfortunately just as I thought it definitely tastes like sugar-free products. I do love that Torani uses Splenda as opposed to any of the other alternatives. My favorite out of the two was definitely Hazelnut. I'd say if you're not used to Sugar-Free go with the cane sugar based or keep in mind that it will taste different. I love that Torani has this as an option for those who do not want the extra sugar for one reason or another.

• gloriarr By  gloriarr     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.27.11

As I had mention in my previous review I would give the syrups to my adult daughter to try. Following is her review of the sugar free French Vanilla and the Pumpkin Spice. "They are okay if used in the right mix - too much makes the coffee terrible and it's hard to figure it out. I have used them twice so far - second time was better. Need to be mixed with creamer, which I didn't do the first day. Second day, I had a cappuccino and this worked better. I prefer the Pumpkin to the Vanilla. So I will keep them around, however will likely take me a few years to use them up " One other comment that I have, is that I have been unable find the syrups in the supermarkets near me. Not sure why. I had planned to put some of the coupons on the shelf with the syrups.

• Finamoon By  Finamoon     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.27.11

The Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Syrup is really good when I am craving a pumpkin pie. It is calorie free because it uses Splenda and although I liked that fact I don't really care for the aftertaste of the Splenda in this flavor and I try to avoid artificial sweeteners. Otherwise it was very good and I would probably actually buy the regular Pumpkin Pie Syrup that they also have as a flavor choice once this one runs out. My blog review post is at http://finamoon.blogspot.com/2011/11/torani-flavored-syrups-review.html

• Lily_Boxing By  Lily_Boxing     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.21.11

The Pumpkin was the second of two syrups I was able to try and wasn't such a big fan. There were two things this flavor had against it for me-splenda and pumpkin flavor. I'm not a big fan of either. However it did add the extra boost to my pumkin spice coffee that I had in the cabnet. They did make a nice pair.

• RoscoeRamblingsJen By  RoscoeRamblingsJen     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.17.11

Quite honestly, I'm not a fan of anything pumpkin related. Fortunately, I have a neighbor who LOVES anything and everything pumpkin. Plus, she's also a heavy duty coffee drinker. I decided to make her day by giving her my bottle of Torani Pumpkin Pie with the stipulation that she had to let me know how she liked it and how she used it. I followed up with her the other day and found that she loved it. She had been mixing a small amount of Torani Pumpkin Pie with milk, heating it up, and then adding it to her coffee. She plans on making Torani part of her coffee routine!

• MusingMainiac By  MusingMainiac     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.17.11

The Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Torani syrup was not my favorite. I just can't get over the fake sugar taste. I'm sure the regular version tastes great though!

• dmp515 By  dmp515     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.16.11

Not usually a fan of any "sugar free" items due to allergies in the family to aspartame. What a wonderful surprise to see that the sugar free Torani syrups use spenda! No need to worry! The Sugar Free Pumpkin has a great taste and doesn't leave that artificial sugar taste in your mouth. I love that we received our trials just in time for the Thanksgiving holiday. I am also very pleased that one is sugar free and can be enjoyed by my father in law who is diabetic. Pumpkin is great any time but fall is especially fun with a nice cup of Hot pumpking coffee. Loving it!!

• pirategirl57 By  pirategirl57     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.16.11

Like other reviewers I would have preferred the regular version as opposed to the sugar free but am excited to make my own pumpkin lattes at home.

• SantanaVTaylor By  SantanaVTaylor     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.16.11

I got my box about a week ago and received the Hazelnut and Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie. I tried the sugar free pumpkin pie flavor first because it peaked my interest. The smell is very light but you can certainly tell that there is pumpkin in it. I tried the syrup 3 ways:1) as is 2) in hot coffee 3) in iced coffee. Alone, it really is not all that good. In hot coffee it tastes the best. You can taste the pumpkin pie aspect of it. In iced coffee it was not that great because, the after taste is very artificial. The sugar free really comes through in iced coffee. All in all it is a decent syrup and something that is nice for the holidays.

• wesill By  wesill     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.15.11

I received the sugar free pumpkin pie and sugar free vanilla. I am also not a big splena fan. I tastes too sweet and a little fake. I would have liked to have received a regular flavor so I could have compared the two. If I can find it in the store, I will purchase a regular flavor.