Torani Salted Caramel Syrup | SheSpeaks Reviews

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    12.31.13

I love salted caramel anything. I can't help it. But this can be used in coffee, teas, even desserts to add flavor....and oh what a delicious flavor it is!

• opinionated55 By  opinionated55
    07.06.16

Torani Salted Carmel Syrup

Have used it in coffee and hot chocolate, liked it in both.

• FashionBeyond40x By  FashionBeyond40x
    07.03.15

I used this just this morning. One of my favorite flavors! Could be a little more salty but then again I am a saltoholic - very good product and I would recommend!

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

A little of this syrup goesa long way. I have the sugar free kind of this and it goes great with coffee to give it a little punch of flavor. I love that it's 0 calories! This lasted me a while!! I still have a bunch.

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

Not a fan

• ashleykemmer By  ashleykemmer
    12.10.14

Very good! I use the sugar free for my coffee.

• bigdraws71 By  bigdraws71
    03.27.14

This is a product that has me not wanting sodas just having this in my coco and warm milk etc love this

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    12.31.13

• saracot By  saracot
    11.23.13

I got this for free last year and wasn't quite sure what to do with it at first but then my fiance put some in his coffee one morning and it tasted just like the expensive coffee he buys at Starbucks. It gives an amazing caramel flavor and just the right taste.

• Touchedpainter By  Touchedpainter     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.09.13

Not at all impressed, no matter how little I put in it is always too sickening-syrupy sweet, and the flavor is over powered and diminished by the sickening sweet.

• harmontm By  harmontm
    06.28.13

I drink a lot of coffee and have collected many things to make my home a coffeehouse in the morning. I have many flavors of syrup, and this is one of my favorites. i have found it to be good with ice cream and as an additive to adult coffee drinks with liquor.