Torani Peppermint Syrup | SheSpeaks Reviews

01.11.15

So gross.

• steltows By  steltows
    04.25.14

A slash of peppermint syrup in ginger ale is a quick 'mint julep', just add a little vodka if you are so inclined :-)

• lizardyfriday By  lizardyfriday
    12.19.13

I use this stuff every morning. I make a cup of espresso, heat up some milk, mix this in, and I can have a peppermint latte every day. If you want a mocha? Throw in a teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder. This is seriously my favorite thing for coffee and cocoa. It's amazing, and I always try to keep it handy. It's great year round, but it's especially nice for the winter.

• superbean By  superbean
    11.13.13

So delicious and a lot of fun for the kids - add club soda and a couple of teaspoons of their favorite Torani syrup and they have created their own delicious soda!

• Touchedpainter By  Touchedpainter     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.09.13

Not at all impressed, no matter how little I put in it is always too sickening-syrupy sweet, and the flavor is over powered and diminished by the sickening sweet.

• jedigal By  jedigal
    12.12.12

I really liked the Torani peppermint syrup I got through She Speaks! One of my favorite uses was turning my hot chocolate into peppermint hot chocolate. Mint and chocolate is one of my favorite combinations. It's also a very festive flavor, just in time for christmas!

• susansmoaks By  susansmoaks
    12.12.12

Peppermint syrup rocks. I love it in my coffee. It's also good in other mixed drinks!

• sunny2day By  sunny2day     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.04.12

We LOVE the Peppermint Syrup! We've used it in hot and cold beverages and it has inspired us to try a couple of dessert recipes for the Holidays. Will share if time allows.

• OneUniqueQueen By  OneUniqueQueen
    12.04.12

This peppermint flavored syrup tasted so good in my coffee. It was AMAZING! I plan on using this in hot cocoa next. Oh the thought of it makes my mouth water!!!

• jvbs830 By  jvbs830
    11.27.12

OMG, this stuff is amazing! I've used it in my coffee, in my hot cocoa, on ice cream, it's incredible!