› Food & Drink Reviews Dairy Reviews

rated #5 in Dairy
most helpful review
surveyname   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
6 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Tillamook Ice Cream
oregon
on Jul 09, 2013   ::  i'm from oregon so i am partial to this brand. I love every flavor I've tried.Recently had the chocolate and peanut butter at my daughter's -- we all loved it, from kids to seniors. I was pleasantly surprised tastes just like reese's pieces -- w/no pieces, so smooth and creamy. Strawberry is another favorite of mine.
87rbbjef
on Jun 09, 2013   ::  Ice cream better than Friendly's is what I crave! My mom buys Friendly's all the time and I get disappointed, because my friend will buy this one, which I ove tons more.
justjenne
on Jan 17, 2013   ::  Tillamook makes the best products!!!
surveyname
on Sep 03, 2012   ::  So tasty and creamy ice-cream, my family just love it. I love all the flavors, but the mint and chocolate chip is my most favorite.
poodlem
on Aug 24, 2012   ::  love this ice cream it is so creamy and has such a good taste
deann1548
on Jun 27, 2012   ::  I tried the Tillamook ice cream and it is delicious! I tried the mint chip flavor and the strawberry and they were so creamy! I think it is the best ice cream! I would recommend this to all to try. The mint chip has big pieces of chocolate in it!
To review, please  Login  or  Join