› Beauty Reviews Fashion & Apparel Reviews

rated #2 in Fashion & Apparel
most helpful review
pjprobbins   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
13 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Thirty-One Gifts Organizing Utility Tote
someday
on Aug 27, 2014   ::  I love all the Thirty-One products!
Meganelewin
on May 12, 2014   ::  Absolutely love! Great for anything and everything!
Sculthorpe
on Aug 23, 2013   ::  Love the Thirty-One products! My favorite is the extra large tote, which I use at the pool or the beach. It fits my whole families towels, sunscreens, water toys, goggles, my phone, changes of clothes and even a small insulated cooler (also a thirty-one product). This item makes my life a lot easier!!!!!!!!
destinyyswab
on Apr 30, 2013   ::  I received one of the bags as a gift and it has been a lifesaver! My kids are in swimming and I love all of the compartments and the large size! It can hold their clothes, towels, goggles and even bottles of water on the outside pouches. Plus it never seems to get dirty or show dirt!
pjprobbins
on Apr 29, 2013   ::  This is a great tote bag to use when traveling. With all the outside pockets, it is easy to organize anything you might need in the car. The main section opens wide and holds lots of magazines, maps, and snacks for traveling!! I recommend this bag for anyone to use for any time!
akumm001
on Jan 18, 2013   ::  I love this item. It is well made and sturdy. I love Thirty-One products.
arlenebean
on Nov 15, 2011   ::  I loved this tote so much that I started to sell Thirty One! It is great for cleaning supplies, diaper bag, gym bag...it has so many uses! www.mythirtyone.com/arlenedejoy
sassyshi
on Nov 03, 2011   ::  I received a Thirty One organizing Utility tote and absolutely love it. Oddly enough, as much as I wanted to use it at home to keep stuff in, I use it as a "carry-all" to take to work everyday. I can fit my laptop in there, along with other things like a hairbrush, my umbrella, even my purse fits in there, everything I need while at work fits right in this one bag. When we go on trips, I empty it out and then use it in the car for all our trip goodies.
RachieIvy
on Nov 02, 2011   ::  I love Thirty-One, after being recently introduced to the products by a friend. Love the utility tote! Great size, all the right pockets, it's something that makes sense for EVERYONE for about a million different purposes. That's what moms need, something versatile! And we need several of them as far as I'm concerned. Can't wait to get more Thirty-One products for myself.
barbara_wllms
on Nov 02, 2011   ::  My Thirty One bags are the bomb! I love the utility bag. Right now I have 2. One is black with my itital in hot pink and the other is white base with blue and teal circles. I also have 2 on the way after ordering from some friends that had a party, if you spent $31 you got the utility bag for $7. So soon I will have one that is brown with small white dots and the black with white scrolls on it...I may give one as a Christmas gift but then I might just keep them both for me! Oh and I use mine as a gym bag or to carry clothes in when I go to Weight Watchers to weigh in. I've also used them for the pool in the summer too...Just so much you can use these for!
Pages: 1 2