Thirty One Gifts Organizing Utility Tote | SheSpeaks Reviews

• pjprobbins pjprobbins
    04.29.13

This is a great tote bag to use when traveling. With all the outside pockets, it is easy to organize anything you might need in the car. The main section opens wide and holds lots of magazines, maps, and snacks for traveling!! I recommend this bag for anyone to use for any time!

• jfurstenberg By  jfurstenberg
    12.01.14

I love using this bag for all my makeup, hair products and toiletries when I am traveling! It has the perfect amount of products and wipes out cleanly if anything spills. Everyone asks me where I got this bag from!

• puttchen By  puttchen
    11.16.14

These bags are crazy awesome!! I have 3 of them, one of which I used as a diaper bag for my grandson when he was a baby. Pockets on the outside make it very easy to store items; the front has 3 pockets, the back has 2 and each side has a netted pocket. These pockets hold sippy cups, Starbucks 24 oz ups perfectly, bottles and anything else you can think of that you don't want falling all over the place. It makes a great gym bag too. Perfect size. Wait to get them on sale because they are a must have!

• someday By  someday
    08.27.14

I love all the Thirty-One products!

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.12.14

Absolutely love! Great for anything and everything!

• Sculthorpe By  Sculthorpe
    08.23.13

Love the Thirty-One products! My favorite is the extra large tote, which I use at the pool or the beach. It fits my whole families towels, sunscreens, water toys, goggles, my phone, changes of clothes and even a small insulated cooler (also a thirty-one product). This item makes my life a lot easier!!!!!!!!

• destinyyswab By  destinyyswab
    04.30.13

I received one of the bags as a gift and it has been a lifesaver! My kids are in swimming and I love all of the compartments and the large size! It can hold their clothes, towels, goggles and even bottles of water on the outside pouches. Plus it never seems to get dirty or show dirt!

• pjprobbins By  pjprobbins
    04.29.13

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

I love this item. It is well made and sturdy. I love Thirty-One products.

• arlenebean By  arlenebean
    11.15.11

I loved this tote so much that I started to sell Thirty One! It is great for cleaning supplies, diaper bag, gym bag...it has so many uses! www.mythirtyone.com/arlenedejoy

• sassyshi By  sassyshi
    11.03.11

I received a Thirty One organizing Utility tote and absolutely love it. Oddly enough, as much as I wanted to use it at home to keep stuff in, I use it as a "carry-all" to take to work everyday. I can fit my laptop in there, along with other things like a hairbrush, my umbrella, even my purse fits in there, everything I need while at work fits right in this one bag. When we go on trips, I empty it out and then use it in the car for all our trip goodies.