› Beauty Reviews Fashion & Apparel Reviews

rated #2 in Fashion & Apparel
most helpful review
pjprobbins   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
15 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Thirty-One Gifts Organizing Utility Tote
jfurstenberg
on Dec 01, 2014   ::  I love using this bag for all my makeup, hair products and toiletries when I am traveling! It has the perfect amount of products and wipes out cleanly if anything spills. Everyone asks me where I got this bag from!
puttchen
on Nov 16, 2014   ::  These bags are crazy awesome!! I have 3 of them, one of which I used as a diaper bag for my grandson when he was a baby. Pockets on the outside make it very easy to store items; the front has 3 pockets, the back has 2 and each side has a netted pocket. These pockets hold sippy cups, Starbucks 24 oz ups perfectly, bottles and anything else you can think of that you don't want falling all over the place. It makes a great gym bag too. Perfect size. Wait to get them on sale because they are a must have!
someday
on Aug 27, 2014   ::  I love all the Thirty-One products!
Meganelewin
on May 12, 2014   ::  Absolutely love! Great for anything and everything!
Sculthorpe
on Aug 23, 2013   ::  Love the Thirty-One products! My favorite is the extra large tote, which I use at the pool or the beach. It fits my whole families towels, sunscreens, water toys, goggles, my phone, changes of clothes and even a small insulated cooler (also a thirty-one product). This item makes my life a lot easier!!!!!!!!
destinyyswab
on Apr 30, 2013   ::  I received one of the bags as a gift and it has been a lifesaver! My kids are in swimming and I love all of the compartments and the large size! It can hold their clothes, towels, goggles and even bottles of water on the outside pouches. Plus it never seems to get dirty or show dirt!
pjprobbins
on Apr 29, 2013   ::  This is a great tote bag to use when traveling. With all the outside pockets, it is easy to organize anything you might need in the car. The main section opens wide and holds lots of magazines, maps, and snacks for traveling!! I recommend this bag for anyone to use for any time!
akumm001
on Jan 18, 2013   ::  I love this item. It is well made and sturdy. I love Thirty-One products.
arlenebean
on Nov 15, 2011   ::  I loved this tote so much that I started to sell Thirty One! It is great for cleaning supplies, diaper bag, gym bag...it has so many uses! www.mythirtyone.com/arlenedejoy
sassyshi
on Nov 03, 2011   ::  I received a Thirty One organizing Utility tote and absolutely love it. Oddly enough, as much as I wanted to use it at home to keep stuff in, I use it as a "carry-all" to take to work everyday. I can fit my laptop in there, along with other things like a hairbrush, my umbrella, even my purse fits in there, everything I need while at work fits right in this one bag. When we go on trips, I empty it out and then use it in the car for all our trip goodies.
Pages: 1 2