Taylor Swift Fearless | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.05.13

Disregarding my opinions of her personal life, I'm going to say that Taylor is... a mediocre singer. Yes, she sounds lovely on her albums (I mean, what singer doesn't?), but that's largely thanks to autotune. If you've ever listened to her live, you know what I'm talking about. She has undoubtedly improved her singing ability, but it's still not as amazing as... oh, you know... Adele. Rihanna. Lady Gaga. Anybody, really. I love her songs, and I love her [edited] voice, but her songs are so repetitive and whiny... I just find her extremely hypocritical. My favorite tracks on this album: Love Story, White Horse, Fearless, and Change. (This last one isn't about boys!!)

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Taylor Swift annoys the bejeesus out of me. Plain and simple.

• Wanianoor By  Wanianoor
    04.16.17

Amazing

Lovelovelove this album, especially when it came out. Especially love white horse!!

• Rebelflowergirl By  Rebelflowergirl
    03.18.17

Memories

I use to listen to this CD all the time until I got tired of listening to it. I really like some of the songs. But now I don't like Taylor swift nomore.

• Megan711 By  Megan711
    02.23.17

Brings Back Memories

I use to put this CD in my karaoke machine and jam out all night. Who am I kidding, if I still had it today, I'd be doing the same thing.

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    02.14.17

Young Girls Just Love Her!!

I do enjoy some of her songs but have many other favorites that I personally think superceed her music. However teenage girls and younger just love her. I enjoy watching them get so excited about her, her music and oh boy when she is coming to town having a concert. Helped them get there posters to take to concert. Love all that "young" excitement and energy!! Too cute

• nafeza2526 By  nafeza2526
    10.23.16

" I actually brought this album. I love the selection of songs on it. She has a beautiful voice and the videos are very entertaining."

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Great songs

Good album of Taylor's before she turned to pop music fully. Most of the songs are great and inspirational

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

She has a good voice. After a while all her songs are the same.

• alanajanes93 By  alanajanes93
    09.27.16

This T-Swift album is one of the best!

I love everything about this album. This is the album that got me hooked on Taylor Swift. I wasn't a huge fan of her until I heard a lot of the songs on here. Some of my favorite T-Swift songs are on here! I am not a huge country fan... so the fact that I like this album says a lot. I also feel like a lot of young girls can relate to some of the songs on here which is pretty awesome.

• PamelaTweeter By  PamelaTweeter
    08.23.16

Taylor

I think she's a good singer. However, she's not my cup of tea. Might be because she's so young, and her songs are about every boy she's dated. But she is very talented.

• krisharrison By  krisharrison
    08.02.16

She's GREAT!!

I had just graduated high school when she put this out! and I absolutely loved it then and now!! She seems to be a wonderful person. Despite what all the media try to paint her as. I just wish now she would find herself back to her country roots!!