Swiffer SweeperVac | SheSpeaks Reviews

• katitiak katitiak
    02.22.15

very easy to use and very lightweight. I am a love of Swiffer items. They don't take up a lot of space and they clean very well since my place is so small.

• Flarelady Flarelady
    11.27.14

Not all that great. I have bought two. One I bought thinking hey why not I get little things on the floor sometimes why not. The sucking power dies down after awhile and it seemed like I always had to charge it. I did like how light it was and could carry it up and down the stairs but when this one wouldn't work as well we still had the pads so we decided maybe it was a flook with that one but no it seemed to happen again so we just use our dyson on the floor now.

• yorksoccermom By  yorksoccermom
    09.30.16

Great for pet lovers

I like this for quick everyday jobs. I have a cat and dog and this is great for the stray hair and occasional tracked in dirt. My only negative on this product is a fully charged vac doesn't last very long and you cannot leave it plugged in; this will only lessen the battery's lifetime. This is my second Swiffer Vac due to the first one would no longer charge at all.

• RachR0330 By  RachR0330
    09.05.16

I love my sweeper vac. It is so much more convenient than a regular broom. I have all hardwood floors and it picks up dust and dog hair with ease. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

• flurrymini By  flurrymini
    03.25.16

I have not tried Swiffer Vac yet, but I would love to try it out.

• Claudiree By  Claudiree
    02.11.16

I want to try this item. I used to have one but it got lost when we moved. II loved using it at that time.

• Margie807 By  Margie807
    01.29.16

I do use this product.. i have 3 dogs and wet, it picks up the dog hair.

• Janiceb By  Janiceb
    01.14.16

I like the Swiffer sweeper vacuum it damp mops and vacuums at the same time, the fact that it seems to get all the little stuff I miss when I sweep before mopping in the beginning I thought was wonderful then I tried it with out sweeping and discovered that the floor looked just as good with out sweeping so it became my favorite go to. I am all about something that saves time and energy.

• Pookey29 By  Pookey29
    01.14.16

Light weight. Wipes up little messes easy. Not good if you have to scrub.

• cmnix17 By  cmnix17
    12.14.15

Easy to use and lightweight. Works great for a quick clean-up but it loses it charge quickly and has to be kept plugged in all the time.

• JustGinaJoan By  JustGinaJoan
    12.10.15

I love all my Swiffer Products, including this one. I bought one for my mom because it is so easy to use and light weight. Works great!

• sandyhartman By  sandyhartman
    12.07.15

I love my swifter vac. With a cat and a yorkie I use this daily for my kitchen and hall. When my last one died( after 5years) I actually asked for one for my birthday