Swagbucks | SheSpeaks Reviews

• CosmicD CosmicD
    06.20.13

If you have patience and know that it takes time to earn money/prizes, then you will LOVE this website. But If your like me and like to earn money /prizes quickly (like the majority of people), this website will irritate you. The only thing that separates it from other websites is that it doesn't have a boring layout and you can earn "Swag bucks" (their version of points or money to buy things) by searching. Otherwise, the offers and surveys are just like every other survey or offer on any other website. (Downloading games, long surveys that sometimes don't register, and etc. An example is IMVU offers) The fact that it is appealing to the user is only a trick because some of the most boring websites have the best surveys. It's just like getting a scholarship... you have to write a long and appealing essay to get the cash, but cash adds up). So Overall, I've seen much better. If your like me, you will easily become annoyed by completing the offers, but not getting the "SwagBucks".(especially if your a teenager, and it's more appealing to a teenager, than adult). It's hard to recommend this website because progress can be made, but then again it's a slow process.

• victoria8310 victoria8310
    03.20.13

I have an account with them. It takes way too long to get enough points to redeem anything. I no longer log on.

• Lkro816 By  Lkro816
    11.07.13

I enjoy the extra points you can earn using the codes and searching items but that's about it. It takes way to long to play the games and you don't earn many points at all. I also feel that there is just too much to do on that site and it gets complicated to navigate. I don't go out of my way to try and earn as many points as possible. In the time that I have used the site which has been about 3 years I have maybe only earned 3 $5 gift cards at best. If you have the time and effort to use the site to its full potential then you would be successful at it. If you're like me and don't then I wouldn't recommend this for you.

• CosmicD By  CosmicD
    06.20.13

• amazey By  amazey
    06.14.13

Been using Swagbucks for a little over 2 years. While I don't go out of my way to earn points I have earned enough over time to get 4 or 5 different gift cards. I pretty much just use the search bar and earn points that way little by little. They have a great selection of prizes but it does take a while to earn points unless you take advantage of their offers.

• aidensmomma By  aidensmomma
    06.13.13

DONT LIKE THIS WEBSITE. takes forever to get points and some surveys don't even give you the points..

• mj92810 By  mj92810
    06.03.13

I have been using swagbucks for about 2 and half years and i have earned over $1000 in gift cards. It does take time to learn but once you get the hang of it, you can easily earn about 100 Swagbucks a day which would be enough to get you about $30 a month in gift cards. give it a try, it is worth it. swagbucks.com/refer/mjohnson9482

• victoria8310 By  victoria8310

• spitts29 By  spitts29
    03.20.13

I have been a member for almost 2 years and I don't think the reward is worth the time investment.

• GENTLEDOESIT By  GENTLEDOESIT
    03.15.13

Swagbucks has deactivated my account 3 times in 2 1/2 years. They say I am "cheating" each time. Of course, I am NOT cheating. I don't know how they monitor this. Each time they have deactivated my account they give no warning, no explanation and wait til they owe me lots and you have lots of points built up. This takes mega time to build this all up! They wipe out anything and every thing you have. I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau.

• MrsLamberson By  MrsLamberson
    12.08.12

I didnt like this site much. At first i got points but then it got harder and harder. Just done have all day to stay on this site and try to get points.

• BlueJacketsGirl By  BlueJacketsGirl
    12.02.12

As I'm sure this website it fun for a bunch of people. I just don't like it. Nothing ever seems to work for me and I never seem to earn any points.