› Food & Drink Reviews Frozen Foods Reviews

rated #64 in Frozen Foods
most helpful review
Charlisha222   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
25 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Stouffer's French Bread Pizza
Babygeorgia
3 days ago   ::  I have been eating this pizza for years -ever since it hit the market- and I still love it. It's hard to go wrong with anything Stouffer's. Great crust, sauce and toppings. Very satisfying and filling.
Shazza210
on Mar 23, 2014   ::  All four of us love the taste of these! I must admit though, they're a but pricey. We get them if it's a good sale. We also like the variety you get because we all like different ones. We get one box of pepperoni, one or two grilled veggie, one sausage and pepperoni and one supreme. We wait for sales because we need so many lol.
Charlisha222
on Jan 22, 2014   ::  Great pizza. Best when cooked in a toaster oven. Microwave is just never the same.
bambiluv
on Sep 16, 2013   ::  Great snack food! I usually buy them when I can get them on sale tho. I love the crunchy outside and the gooey cheese. I use the micro bake way to make them and they always turn out just right.
BriaLouise
on Sep 14, 2013   ::  I eat this on a weekly basis. Its easy to cook and the taste is GREAT. There are different varieties of the pizza and many ways to cook it. I.e. Microwave, oven, toaster oven. You can eat one for lunch then save the second for tomorrow or however you choose.
Bellamamma04
on Aug 23, 2013   ::  I love to take this to work and have for lunch. Very tasty!!
Bwneyez28
on Aug 23, 2013   ::  Good.
tnanissa
on Aug 21, 2013   ::  The french bread pizza is tasty and feeling
jminye
on Aug 17, 2013   ::  These french bread pizzas are actually pretty tasty. I like to eat them every now & then. However, it does have a lot of artificial ingredients.
orly88
on Aug 16, 2013   ::  I love these, but they actually come in more flavors than are available in my region. I wish I had access to more of those flavors. The microbake method works well to get a crispy end product more quickly.
Pages: 1 2 3