Stouffers French Bread Pizza | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Great pizza. Best when cooked in a toaster oven. Microwave is just never the same.

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    09.28.14

I have been eating this pizza for years -ever since it hit the market- and I still love it. It's hard to go wrong with anything Stouffer's. Great crust, sauce and toppings. Very satisfying and filling.

• Shazza210 By  Shazza210
    03.23.14

All four of us love the taste of these! I must admit though, they're a but pricey. We get them if it's a good sale. We also like the variety you get because we all like different ones. We get one box of pepperoni, one or two grilled veggie, one sausage and pepperoni and one supreme. We wait for sales because we need so many lol.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    09.16.13

Great snack food! I usually buy them when I can get them on sale tho. I love the crunchy outside and the gooey cheese. I use the micro bake way to make them and they always turn out just right.

• BriaLouise By  BriaLouise
    09.14.13

I eat this on a weekly basis. Its easy to cook and the taste is GREAT. There are different varieties of the pizza and many ways to cook it. I.e. Microwave, oven, toaster oven. You can eat one for lunch then save the second for tomorrow or however you choose.

• Bellamamma04 By  Bellamamma04
    08.23.13

I love to take this to work and have for lunch. Very tasty!!

• Bwneyez28 By  Bwneyez28
    08.23.13

Good.

• tnanissa By  tnanissa
    08.21.13

The french bread pizza is tasty and feeling

• jminye By  jminye
    08.17.13

These french bread pizzas are actually pretty tasty. I like to eat them every now & then. However, it does have a lot of artificial ingredients.

• orly88 By  orly88
    08.16.13

I love these, but they actually come in more flavors than are available in my region. I wish I had access to more of those flavors. The microbake method works well to get a crispy end product more quickly.