Stonyfield Farm YoBaby Yogurt | SheSpeaks Reviews

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

My son loves eating these. I started giving him this yogurt when he was about a year old, and he has been eating yogurt ever since. This is a great brand, very healthy, very safe to eat. With all of the bad things popping up about GMO foods, hormones in milk, etc., you just can't be too careful with your children's health. These are a bit more expensive than other random kid's yogurts, but much better for them in the long (and short) run.

• ashleywsaiz By  ashleywsaiz
    01.07.15

This is a great food for little ones before they hit 1. I still buy them for my one-and-a-half-year-old!

• KARENMP31 By  KARENMP31
    12.15.14

My toddler is picky about everything he eats and he loves these.

• ishibishi By  ishibishi
    10.28.14

My son loves these! They are the only brand around that carries whole milk yogurt and its good for your baby too! There are good flavors.

• Meaghan_McElroy By  Meaghan_McElroy
    10.28.14

My son likes yogurt but not this brand. However it is a very good yogurt to toddlers. The flavor is nice and the consistency is very good. They are also is great portions for little toddler tummies.

• EAugustin By  EAugustin
    10.10.14

As a mama of a preemie when my little girl started to eat more solid foods it was tricky because the textures of different food would make her gag. We tried the Yobaby yogurt and so far she loves it and gets one for breakfast and it's smooth and healthy for her. Very happy with it

• Valcourt2012 By  Valcourt2012
    08.27.14

My son loves these but don't buy them I bulk they sour quick

• bigdraws71 By  bigdraws71
    03.27.14

Awesome product my granddaughter has been enjoying this product for a long time I have some in the main fridge and the fridge in my room so she is a fan and I am a customer

• Hendrika By  Hendrika
    03.05.14

My son just loves the Stonyfield yogurts. They are healthy with no preservatives and healthy fruit and vegetables in them. It is his favorite snack.

• chairbear By  chairbear
    03.02.14

My child absolutely loves this yogurt and is upset when he doesn't have any in the fridge. Good, healthy product.

• gulrukh By  gulrukh