› Baby & Children Reviews Food Reviews

rated #5 in Food
most helpful review
MasterofMom   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
88 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Stonyfield Farm YoBaby Yogurt
EAugustin
on Oct 10, 2014   ::  As a mama of a preemie when my little girl started to eat more solid foods it was tricky because the textures of different food would make her gag. We tried the Yobaby yogurt and so far she loves it and gets one for breakfast and it's smooth and healthy for her. Very happy with it
Valcourt2012
on Aug 27, 2014   ::  My son loves these but don't buy them I bulk they sour quick
bigdraws71
on Mar 27, 2014   ::  Awesome product my granddaughter has been enjoying this product for a long time I have some in the main fridge and the fridge in my room so she is a fan and I am a customer
Hendrika
on Mar 05, 2014   ::  My son just loves the Stonyfield yogurts. They are healthy with no preservatives and healthy fruit and vegetables in them. It is his favorite snack.
chairbear
on Mar 02, 2014   ::  My child absolutely loves this yogurt and is upset when he doesn't have any in the fridge. Good, healthy product.
gulrukh
on Jan 27, 2014   ::  Prefer over other brands
Autumns_mom
on Dec 03, 2013   ::  Yo Baby has been on our shopping list since our baby started eating solids. She loves it. It is organic and comes in various different flavors that all taste good. We have now moved on to Yo Toddler which is just as good.
SampleLover87
on Nov 12, 2013   ::  I have tried this with my lil man and he loved it!!! Great taste!
MasterofMom
on Jun 20, 2013   ::  My son loves eating these. I started giving him this yogurt when he was about a year old, and he has been eating yogurt ever since. This is a great brand, very healthy, very safe to eat. With all of the bad things popping up about GMO foods, hormones in milk, etc., you just can't be too careful with your children's health. These are a bit more expensive than other random kid's yogurts, but much better for them in the long (and short) run.
otey1989
on Jun 09, 2013   ::  These are so good for my toddler, especially when she takes antibiotics. She loves these and eats about 3 a day
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9