Step 2 Childrens Easel | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    11.08.12

My daughter has this easel. She loves it. It has a grease board on one side, and a chalk board on the other side. I recommend this for children who know not to color with markers on the chalkboard side. :)

• Skailmama0122 By  Skailmama0122
    09.11.17

Step 2

I love this. We bought it last year for my daughter for Christmas. She has a blast with it. It's so cute and creative and it doesn't take up a lot of space. It's very durable as well. Great product!

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

Kids love this easel. It is great to use for painting, letters, or to play school. It is also an easel that can be used throughout the years as your child grows.

• meganblair88 By  meganblair88
    04.17.15

Love this! My daughters have had this since age 3 and my oldest is now 6 and still uses it everyday! She loves to pretend shes a teacher. One side is a dry erase board that is magnetic and the other side is a chalk board. And love the shelf to hold their chalk and dry erase markers!

• sdcrisco By  sdcrisco
    11.07.14

This is AWESOME for us. I have two girls, therefore one can use one side and the other can use the other side. And when they get bored, they switch! Awesome for rainy days spent inside the house.

• katbiggie By  katbiggie
    08.25.14

Playing with this easel never gets old. Dry erase on one side, chalk board on the other. All three children have been entertained with this easel for years! I don't see it leaving our house for years to come!

• kandrews82 By  kandrews82
    08.25.14

My girls just love their Easel. The best part is that it is double sided so they can play with it together and no fighting~!

• HelloAnnaH By  HelloAnnaH
    03.21.14

This is such a great item, a classic from my own childhood! I love that there's a chalkboard and dry erase board, and clips on both sides so you have the option of hanging paper on either side to draw/color/paint! there's a tool tray on both sides AND a good sized tray in the middle (inside) to store your items! It's pretty sturdy, my 2 yr old climbed in to hide one time and the thing didn't budge

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

• corabishop By  corabishop
    09.23.12

great way for children to display their artwork while minimizing mess

• wlroberts By  wlroberts
    09.21.12

my daughter is only one, but she loves to use the chalkboard. The paper clip dosen't hold paper...