St Ives Coconut Oil Scrub | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Mcrial By  Mcrial
    08.12.17

Amazing!

The sent is wonderful.this scrub was gentle on my skin but i still felt it wash away dirt. It also left my skin feeling nourished and moisturized. I have sensitive skin and eyes so i have to be careful about what i use but this was just perfect.

• Norbeem By  Norbeem
    06.27.17

Great

This is a really good scrub! It's not harsh and leaves a fresh feeling to the skin, I love the scent and the consistency, recommended!

• themominmeblog By  themominmeblog
    05.18.17

I'm surprised!

I have combination skin. But for the most part, it's really dry. Even after scrubbing and getting off dead skin. Just hours later, my skin is dry and peeling again. I saw that St. Ives came out with an oil scrub. Coconut and Apricot, and I bought both. I tried the coconut one and I have to admit, I'm surprised, it actually keeps my skin moisturized and glowing. No sticky residue either, thank goodness. I only need to use it every few days and I use it at night and simply rinse my face in the morning. If you have skin like I do, I highly recommend this!