› Entertainment Reviews Blogs & Websites Reviews

rated #9 in Blogs & Websites
most helpful review
knflaf325   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
12 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Southern Savers http://www.southernsavers.com/
yamagirl
on Aug 31, 2012   ::  I hear everyone always talking about this site and I just can not figure it out.
mintmom
on Jun 11, 2012   ::  I just started using Southern Savers a few weeks ago but I do love it. My favorite is the breakdown of deals and where to find all the printable coupons.
knflaf325
on May 05, 2012   ::  I have been following Jenny for about 3 years, Her blog has saved me hundreds of dollars. This is still my favorite couponing site. I tell everyone about this site.
AlainaB
on Apr 28, 2012   ::  Definately one of the top couponing sites I have been on. The daily deals are always kept up to date, its very easy to find your way around too. You can even pick your favorite store and see a list of items that are on sale that week along with which coupons to use in order to get the very best price and where the coupons can be found. You can also print the list. Very helpful!!
preppypink03
on Apr 12, 2012   ::  I love southern savers. They post great deals, its very well organized. They post weekly ads with matchups so u dont have to do all the work!
INDNBUTERFLI
on Apr 07, 2012   ::  This is my couponing site of choice. I also attended her couponing class at the local college. She is very helpful when explaining the process of sales and how and when to use coupons. This site has helped me learn to save money and how to have great products at a much cheaper price.
CassandraP
on Apr 05, 2012   ::  I have been visiting her blog for a few years now and Southernsavers.com is one of the best, I never go out to the store without checking her site first!!!
sarahk380
on Sep 29, 2011   ::  I have used this for a couple of years now and I recommend it to all of my friends. It is SO easy to use. I love the printable lists and the way that everything is divided by store. It is great to have reminders about printing coupons before they are all gone.
CrysB513
on Sep 24, 2011   ::  Love love love!! She shows you how to use coupons realistically. Not only does she have all the resources you need to learn how to coupon and understand store policies, she also frequently posts other deals that she finds - photos, baby items, toys, clothing, etc. I visit this site almost daily, and it has a wonderful function to print out your grocery list as well!
ymoore16
on Feb 16, 2011   ::  Absolutely my favorite blog! She spells it all out for you and there is no question as to what coupon to use at which store to get the best deals! I use it all the time and have referred numerous people to this site.
Pages: 1 2