Southern Savers | SheSpeaks Reviews

• knflaf325 knflaf325
    05.05.12

I have been following Jenny for about 3 years, Her blog has saved me hundreds of dollars. This is still my favorite couponing site. I tell everyone about this site.

• yamagirl By  yamagirl
    08.31.12

I hear everyone always talking about this site and I just can not figure it out.

• mintmom By  mintmom
    06.11.12

I just started using Southern Savers a few weeks ago but I do love it. My favorite is the breakdown of deals and where to find all the printable coupons.

• knflaf325 By  knflaf325
    05.05.12

• AlainaB By  AlainaB
    04.28.12

Definately one of the top couponing sites I have been on. The daily deals are always kept up to date, its very easy to find your way around too. You can even pick your favorite store and see a list of items that are on sale that week along with which coupons to use in order to get the very best price and where the coupons can be found. You can also print the list. Very helpful!!

• preppypink03 By  preppypink03
    04.12.12

I love southern savers. They post great deals, its very well organized. They post weekly ads with matchups so u dont have to do all the work!

• INDNBUTERFLI By  INDNBUTERFLI
    04.07.12

This is my couponing site of choice. I also attended her couponing class at the local college. She is very helpful when explaining the process of sales and how and when to use coupons. This site has helped me learn to save money and how to have great products at a much cheaper price.

• CassandraP By  CassandraP
    04.05.12

I have been visiting her blog for a few years now and Southernsavers.com is one of the best, I never go out to the store without checking her site first!!!

• sarahk380 By  sarahk380
    09.29.11

I have used this for a couple of years now and I recommend it to all of my friends. It is SO easy to use. I love the printable lists and the way that everything is divided by store. It is great to have reminders about printing coupons before they are all gone.

• CrysB513 By  CrysB513
    09.24.11

Love love love!! She shows you how to use coupons realistically. Not only does she have all the resources you need to learn how to coupon and understand store policies, she also frequently posts other deals that she finds - photos, baby items, toys, clothing, etc. I visit this site almost daily, and it has a wonderful function to print out your grocery list as well!

• ymoore16 By  ymoore16
    02.16.11

Absolutely my favorite blog! She spells it all out for you and there is no question as to what coupon to use at which store to get the best deals! I use it all the time and have referred numerous people to this site.