› Entertainment Reviews Magazines Reviews

Simple & Delicious Magazine

Rating Reviews Recommended
4.9 12 100%
rated #5 in Magazines
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
12 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Simple & Delicious Magazine
bubbymama09
on Nov 09, 2012   ::  One of my go-to cooking mags of all time! Filled with such simple recipes, even the hubs can make them. I have a whole collection stocked up that I flip through often.
wel21l
on Dec 16, 2011   ::  I like the resapies in this they easy to read and make,i like the other thinkg about it too
sawinski1
on Dec 02, 2011   ::  I have had thiscooking magazine for a long time,its s good because it makes over some famous recipes.The recipes r quick and easy.And they give u a shopping list.
jade28
on Dec 01, 2011   ::  I love receiving this magazine to all the great recipes and wonderful cooking tips! The grocery list is the best feature ever. A great time saver and really works for families on a budget!
Shailynn
on Dec 01, 2011   ::  This is my go to magazine that I have to have. It is truly a one of a kind! It has taught me how to cool and how to safe $ by using their grocery list. I have a huge stack of these magazines. I love back through them and trying out new recipes.
hgoncalves
on Nov 25, 2011   ::  Great cooking magazine! I love the index in the back- it's organized by appetizers, sides, poultry, beef, pork, fish, desserts, etc. It's very easy to find a recipe and everything I have cooked from these magazines has come out delicious!
mydniteskye
on May 15, 2009   ::  Love this magazine! Recipes are simple and not made of things that you have to search five counties for the ingredients. There is something for everyone in it! Try it!
kathy_in_colorado
on Apr 17, 2009   ::  I am a fanatic about this magazine. I not only receive the subscription but I also buy the yearly books which are hard bound. After I buy the books, I put a print out list in the front of the book with my favorite recipes during that past year and the page number. I then give my magazines to my mom who cannot get enough of them. She is so thrilled every time I give them to her. I usually post on my blog about the recipes I try in this magazine. They are just easy with ingredients easy attained. I also enjoy Taste of Home and am now looking at the Cooking for 2 and trying to decide if I want it. :)
Moggy08
on Apr 17, 2009   ::  Reiman Publications has several great publications. I got my first issue of Simple and Delicious last week and have only had an opportunity to skim through it. I can't wait for the weekend so I can take my time and read each page. The recipes looked fantastic and I spotted a couple I will be sure to try. I love cooking magazines - especially when they have photos to go with the recipes. 5 stars from me!
maddiebsgram
on Mar 21, 2009   ::  Great magazine with wonderful, everyday recipes plus no ads.
Pages: 1 2