› Food & Drink Reviews Beverages Reviews

rated #90 in Beverages
most helpful review
BostonSox   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
15 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Silk Pure Coconut Coconut Milk
imstephtacular
4 days ago   ::  My go-to non-dairy milk right now. I drink the no sugar added version and compared to other coconut milks on the market, this has quite a short list of basic, pronounceable, clean ingredients. I wish it was a bit thicker because I like my milk a bit creamier, but it's great for recipes and in my coffee
TheRunningTeacher
on May 08, 2015   ::  This milk is absolutely delicious. It's easy on the stomach and goes down smooth. It's also perfect for adding to smoothies! I use coconut milk for cooking in numerous vegetarian dishes, as a perfect dairy alternative!
violetlight
on Sep 26, 2013   ::  As a person that is lactose intolerant, i can say that this product is super good! I prefer it better than soy milk and almond milk.
lorimangnall1
on Feb 01, 2013   ::  Not as much calcium as I'd prefer in a serving, but still tastey, and refreshing. AND you'd hardly notice its from a coconut! It tastes even better in my opinion.
BostonSox
on Nov 15, 2012   ::  I love coconut milk and when my favorite brand (So Delicious) is out of stock, I'll get Silk. For those of you who think Silk is too sweet, I highly recommend the So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut milk. It's awesome.
jackrocks
on Oct 24, 2012   ::  Great to cook with. Delicious in Thai Green Curry and Coconut Flan!
kennedy
on Oct 24, 2012   ::  I love the taste and texture of this milk. I buy the lowest calorie and therefore lowest sugar and use it for everything you would use regular milk for. I trade off with Silk almond milk.
kbaby05
on Oct 24, 2012   ::  A little to sweet for me but the regular is awesome
Purplemommi
on Oct 17, 2012   ::  It took me a second or third chance to really like this. I must say it's not what mot people expect. It's not a "milky" milk like one might believe, it's much more like a coconut milk from the fruit. Basically watery and thin, but has a good coconut flavor. I absolutely HATED it in cereal but by itself it isn't too bad. It's also ok in baking and gives a good hint of coconut especially used with coconut oil.
ChristieLight
on Oct 12, 2012   ::  I like this milk a lot. It's a great/healthy alternative to regular milk. However, if you're used to the thick fulfilling taste of regular milk, you probably won't like this a whole lot.
Pages: 1 2