Silk Pure Coconut Coconut Milk | SheSpeaks Reviews

• BostonSox BostonSox
    11.15.12

I love coconut milk and when my favorite brand (So Delicious) is out of stock, I'll get Silk. For those of you who think Silk is too sweet, I highly recommend the So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut milk. It's awesome.

• imstephtacular By  imstephtacular
    05.22.15

My go-to non-dairy milk right now. I drink the no sugar added version and compared to other coconut milks on the market, this has quite a short list of basic, pronounceable, clean ingredients. I wish it was a bit thicker because I like my milk a bit creamier, but it's great for recipes and in my coffee

• TheRunningTeacher By  TheRunningTeacher
    05.08.15

This milk is absolutely delicious. It's easy on the stomach and goes down smooth. It's also perfect for adding to smoothies! I use coconut milk for cooking in numerous vegetarian dishes, as a perfect dairy alternative!

• violetlight By  violetlight
    09.26.13

As a person that is lactose intolerant, i can say that this product is super good! I prefer it better than soy milk and almond milk.

• lorimangnall1 By  lorimangnall1
    02.01.13

Not as much calcium as I'd prefer in a serving, but still tastey, and refreshing. AND you'd hardly notice its from a coconut! It tastes even better in my opinion.

• BostonSox By  BostonSox
    11.15.12

• jackrocks By  jackrocks
    10.24.12

Great to cook with. Delicious in Thai Green Curry and Coconut Flan!

• kennedy By  kennedy
    10.24.12

I love the taste and texture of this milk. I buy the lowest calorie and therefore lowest sugar and use it for everything you would use regular milk for. I trade off with Silk almond milk.

• kbaby05 By  kbaby05
    10.24.12

A little to sweet for me but the regular is awesome

• Purplemommi By  Purplemommi
    10.17.12

It took me a second or third chance to really like this. I must say it's not what mot people expect. It's not a "milky" milk like one might believe, it's much more like a coconut milk from the fruit. Basically watery and thin, but has a good coconut flavor. I absolutely HATED it in cereal but by itself it isn't too bad. It's also ok in baking and gives a good hint of coconut especially used with coconut oil.

• ChristieLight By  ChristieLight
    10.12.12

I like this milk a lot. It's a great/healthy alternative to regular milk. However, if you're used to the thick fulfilling taste of regular milk, you probably won't like this a whole lot.