Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus | SheSpeaks Reviews

• katfos katfos
    08.21.14

My favorite flavor of Sabra Hummus. It is delicious to dip with pita chips or fresh vegetables. It is creamy and and has a great flavor!

• sholy1 sholy1
    04.26.12

Im really not a fan of humus. It doenst have much flavor and its texture is weird.

• BonitaBerry By  BonitaBerry
    10.05.15

Authentic hummus taste. The closest recipe to how my grandma use to make it.

• Jill_Marie By  Jill_Marie
    09.17.15

This is my go to brand for hummus, I have tried almost all of their flavors and haven't found one that I don't like. I usually use blue corn tortilla chips for dipping, it has the best flavor and texture combo.

• cranderson76 By  cranderson76
    09.13.15

Best hummus EVER! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who like hummus, Perfect with naan!

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.16.15

I love this brand of red pepper hummus! This is a nice and indulgent snack to have but I can easily over due it! I love the spicy kind as well!

• jannabec By  jannabec
    05.13.15

I just tried this last week and I do say its very yummy! My kids liked it as well!

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

Perfect with some pita chips or bread. I love the red peppers.

• MandieSpeaks By  MandieSpeaks
    12.30.14

This hummus is pretty good. It was thick and creamy and had a nice blend of spices. I probably wouldn't buy it again, though, because I'm not much of a hummus person.

• jassos By  jassos
    12.29.14

I have tried several brands of hummus and multiple flavors and Sabra is my favorite. Its smooth and creamy and has just the right amount of flavor. I use cucumber slices instead of crackers or chips to keep it really healthy.

• thewayshefeels By  thewayshefeels
    12.28.14

This is by far my favorite hummus. The flavor is amazing just the right spice. It is great with crackers or raw veggies.

• Danii88 By  Danii88
    12.28.14

I love hummus and the hummus is great. Specifically with the red peppers I would prefer their to be more. you really dont have enough to spread it throughout the whole entire thing of hummus.