› Food & Drink Reviews Grains Pasta & Side Dishes Reviews

most helpful review
katfos   ::
least helpful review
sholy1   ::
Im really not a fan of humus. It doenst have much flavor and its texture is weird.
social divider social divider social divider
61 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
mordor
on Jan 11, 2015   ::  Perfect with some pita chips or bread. I love the red peppers.
MandieSpeaks
on Dec 30, 2014   ::  This hummus is pretty good. It was thick and creamy and had a nice blend of spices. I probably wouldn't buy it again, though, because I'm not much of a hummus person.
jassos
on Dec 29, 2014   ::  I have tried several brands of hummus and multiple flavors and Sabra is my favorite. Its smooth and creamy and has just the right amount of flavor. I use cucumber slices instead of crackers or chips to keep it really healthy.
thewayshefeels
on Dec 28, 2014   ::  This is by far my favorite hummus. The flavor is amazing just the right spice. It is great with crackers or raw veggies.
Danii88
on Dec 28, 2014   ::  I love hummus and the hummus is great. Specifically with the red peppers I would prefer their to be more. you really dont have enough to spread it throughout the whole entire thing of hummus.
spindrift
on Dec 26, 2014   ::  Sabra hummus has the best flavor of all the commercially available hummus. Roasted red pepper is the family favorite. Hummus also tastes good as a sauce on plain cooked vegetables (like microwave steamers if you need a quick vegetarian meal). I am so happy to see hummus as a mainstream product.
OUTSPOKEN8
on Sep 04, 2014   ::  Love the flavor,aroma,texture, and my picky eaters loved it as much as I.Great healthy food choice to combine with healthy pita chips or veggies as a lunch on the go or for parties.It can be purchased in bulk at discount clubs!
katfos
on Aug 21, 2014   ::  My favorite flavor of Sabra Hummus. It is delicious to dip with pita chips or fresh vegetables. It is creamy and and has a great flavor!
mreal1
on Aug 21, 2014   ::  First tried this hummus at one of those food tasting kiosks they set up at Costco, Sam's Club, BJ's, etc., and I absolutely FELL IN LOVE WITH IT! I loved it so much, I bought the bulk size from Sam's Club. Perfect when paired with pita chips, tortilla chips, crackers, basically and fingerfood that you can either dip or spread something on!
kellryn917