Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus | SheSpeaks Reviews

• katfos katfos
    08.21.14

My favorite flavor of Sabra Hummus. It is delicious to dip with pita chips or fresh vegetables. It is creamy and and has a great flavor!

• sholy1 sholy1
    04.26.12

Im really not a fan of humus. It doenst have much flavor and its texture is weird.

• jannL7 By  jannL7
    07.24.17

This is the best flavor of Hummus and Sabra brand is my favorite one to eat! I highly recommend you eat this with pita chips, carrot chips, cucumber slices, or add it to sandwiches or salads. The combinations are endless, really.

• barbiesbubbles By  barbiesbubbles
    06.17.17

Great flavor for a hummus dip

Hummus is great for dipping with tortilla chips or crackers. I only prefer it with tortilla chips, myself. It can be a bit grainy if you are expecting it to be smooth and creamy. This flavor has a small portion of red pepper in the center, that you can mix into the hummus for some extra flavor - which helps a lot, as hummus is kind of bland.

• meganam By  meganam
    03.07.17

I buy this hummus regularly. It's super delicious. Although there are flavors that I like better (I'm a roasted garlic person myself), the roasted red pepper hummus is great for dipping. Not too bad on the calories either.

• BonitaBerry By  BonitaBerry
    10.05.15

Authentic hummus taste. The closest recipe to how my grandma use to make it.

• Jill_Marie By  Jill_Marie
    09.17.15

This is my go to brand for hummus, I have tried almost all of their flavors and haven't found one that I don't like. I usually use blue corn tortilla chips for dipping, it has the best flavor and texture combo.

• cranderson76 By  cranderson76
    09.13.15

Best hummus EVER! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who like hummus, Perfect with naan!

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.16.15

I love this brand of red pepper hummus! This is a nice and indulgent snack to have but I can easily over due it! I love the spicy kind as well!

• jannabec By  jannabec
    05.13.15

I just tried this last week and I do say its very yummy! My kids liked it as well!

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

Perfect with some pita chips or bread. I love the red peppers.

• MandieSpeaks By  MandieSpeaks
    12.30.14

This hummus is pretty good. It was thick and creamy and had a nice blend of spices. I probably wouldn't buy it again, though, because I'm not much of a hummus person.