› Food & Drink Reviews Grains Pasta & Side Dishes Reviews

most helpful review
katfos   ::
least helpful review
sholy1   ::
Im really not a fan of humus. It doenst have much flavor and its texture is weird.
social divider social divider social divider
55 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
OUTSPOKEN8
on Sep 04, 2014   ::  Love the flavor,aroma,texture, and my picky eaters loved it as much as I.Great healthy food choice to combine with healthy pita chips or veggies as a lunch on the go or for parties.It can be purchased in bulk at discount clubs!
katfos
on Aug 21, 2014   ::  My favorite flavor of Sabra Hummus. It is delicious to dip with pita chips or fresh vegetables. It is creamy and and has a great flavor!
mreal1
on Aug 21, 2014   ::  First tried this hummus at one of those food tasting kiosks they set up at Costco, Sam's Club, BJ's, etc., and I absolutely FELL IN LOVE WITH IT! I loved it so much, I bought the bulk size from Sam's Club. Perfect when paired with pita chips, tortilla chips, crackers, basically and fingerfood that you can either dip or spread something on!
kellryn917
on Mar 22, 2014   ::  My favorite flavor!!! Awesome taste and great texture
perrytyra
on Mar 12, 2014   ::  One of my favorite brands of hummus. I think I like every flavor they make of this brand. I do like to make my own hummus. I buy this brand of Hummus when it is on sale.
dreamwithcolorr
on Aug 05, 2013   ::  Love love looove this and its a healthy snack/meal!
nanaof4n1
on Aug 03, 2013   ::  Love this stuff...great as a snack with celery.
lfreas2
on May 02, 2013   ::  I love this Brand! I have tried others an this is the most flavorful of them all I use it in chicken recipes and for dipping. I like the fact that they fancy it up with the garnish ontop.
joldmixon
on Apr 30, 2013   ::  This is the yummiest, high quality hummus brand! I always buy this when I know company is coming over. My daugther loves it to be packed in her lunch to go with crackers, pretzels or veggies! I feel good providing this as a snack...it's healthy, yummy, and filling.
jenndta
on Apr 30, 2013   ::  Totally addicted. I really love Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. It's probably the best hummus out there for the price. Really affordable and really delicious. This is mine and my daughter's favorite snack to eat while we watch our shows. Some pita chips and we are happy girls. Also makes a great spread for sandwiches and wraps. Very healthy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6