Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE | SheSpeaks Reviews

• TheresaHuse By  TheresaHuse     SheSpeaks Tester

Love This Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE Set

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.? I had the opportunity to try these out, and share my honest opinion. I have to say I love that this lunch and snack set is 100% spill free, you can microwave them, and dishwasher safe. See my full review here, and pop over to enter to win a set for yourself! (lto) : https://www.dearcreatives.com/meal-prep-lunch-snacks/? PS. sharing my lunch ideas, and tips.

• AnyTots By  AnyTots     SheSpeaks Tester

Great Food Container for Meal Prepping

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I love the Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE. It's perfect for meal prepping. I love the fact that it came with inserts, dividers and a salad dressing container. And also that it's freezer, dishwasher and microwave safe. I've been using it for a week now and have no complaints so far.

• lisamc7 By  lisamc7     SheSpeaks Tester

Great Function and Many Ways to Use

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I've been using the Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE Salad and Snack Set for the last week and really like how it works. It seals tightly and offers lots of compartments for salad toppings. My favorite part is the built-in dressing holder which eliminates having to carry a bottle or extra container. My teen daughter has used the Salad Containers in her lunch for high school a few times and likes how compact it is making it easy to carry all day. The Snack container has two removable trays which is nice because you can take one big snack like a trail mix or popcorn, or you can take two different kinds of snacks without having them touch one another. The big thing I like is how versatile these are. The Salad container would also work great for tacos and sandwiches if you want to keep toppings separate as well.

• amomsimpression By  amomsimpression     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.20.17

Perfect for Families on the go!

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. This lunch set is perfect for anyone who regularly takes their lunches on the go to school or work. All the different compartments are perfect for keeping everything fresh and crisp. You don't need to worry about the dressing wilting your salad or salsa making your chips soggy. This set has been a real time-saver for us in the mornings because we can make the lunches ahead of time.

• LifeWithKathy By  LifeWithKathy     SheSpeaks Tester

Great For on the go Lunches

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I absolutely love these containers. They're great for bringing lunch and snacks on the go. I love using the salad container because I often have salads. It's the perfect container to put all items for your salad in. Even the snack containers are great for keeping all your snacks in there for the day. I use Rubbermaid products often, and this has got to be one of my favorite sets now.

• Janellcp By  Janellcp     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.19.17

Makes Lunch Prep So Much Easier!

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.? I have been making my husband some salads for lunch but it's been a pain because I have had to find small containers for all the toppings and dressing for his salads. It was a pain and the dressing usually leaked. We love how easy it is to use these containers. They all fit inside 1 big container and don't leak. It's easy to find all the pieces when prepping lunch. Also the snack kit is awesome too so I can send him something to snack on all day that are healthy. I will be buying a few more of these so the kids can also take them to school for lunch.

• MeandMyPinkMixer By  MeandMyPinkMixer     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.19.17

Perfect for packing work day lunches and snacks!

This is a sponsored post. I received free product from SheSpeaks. I pack my lunch for work most every day and I love the Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE Salad & Snack Set! I makes packing my lunch so much easier! The custom insert trays are great for keeping food separated and I love how the containers stack in the fridge for easy storage. The clear containers are nice so you can see exactly what's inside! I use them almost every day.

• scarolinagirl By  scarolinagirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.19.17

Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE is Brilliant!

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I've used Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE for a while now to store leftovers and I love these containers. I'm excited that they've added the snack and salad set. I love how I can add the salad dressing right inside the salad container without worrying about spills. And the snack set is perfect for my apples and taffy dip. Well done, Rubbermaid!

• fakeginger By  fakeginger     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.18.17

Best food storange containers!

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. These are by far the best food storange container I've ever used. I love how tight they close - there's definitely nothing getting in or out of them. I also love how everything is separated so that nothing gets soggy in your salad. Plus, they're super sturdy and I can tell they're going to last for a very long time.

• Momsreview4you By  Momsreview4you     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.18.17

Makes the perfect on the go Salad!

The Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE Salad & Snack set makes lunchtime more fun because the containers help keep your ingredients separate until you are ready to eat. Have a delicious fresh salad every time. Great for the office or school lunches. This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.