RoC RETINOL CORREXION Sensitive Night Cream | SheSpeaks Reviews

• angiecotes By  angiecotes
    04.30.13

Did not see any difference

• Burrito By  Burrito
    01.11.13

I have been using this product for four months and the only outcome I have noticed is softer skin.. There is no difference to my fine lines.. I would not recommend

• lrs5065 By  lrs5065     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.16.11

I had tried the original product but it irritated my skin somewhat. I was pleasantly surprised when I received a tube of the sensitive formula.It works wonderfully and I was very surprised that they wanted to send me RoC® RETINOL CORREXION® Sensitive Night Cream. I like this product a lot and I can see results already. I am very impressed.

• OceanCat By  OceanCat     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.11.11

I was very happy to receive RoC® RETINOL CORREXION® Sensitive Night Cream. Although I tried the original version without much irritation except to my eyes, I prefer this cream as the scent is much milder and I've had no sensitivity reactions at all. I'm still using my first tube but really like the way my skin feels in the morning and how I don't look as "old" since my skin is smooth and looks rejuvenated. I'll continue to use it and it may become my anti-aging night time cream. I'm very pleased with this version of RoC Retinol Correxion Cream and thank you for the opportunity to try both formulations.

• nancyrogers By  nancyrogers     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.20.11

I really do think it has helped. I can tell a difference when I skip a day. I am just finishing my first tube. I had a little irration at first, but none now. I will continue to use.

• GreenWytch By  GreenWytch     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.16.11

I received and started using my RoC Sensitive Correxion formula about a month ago. First thing that I noticed was that that it was lighter, easier to apply and the scent was much more pleasant. I waited for a bit of burning or stinging and - nothing. No redness, stinging, burning, irritation of any kind. No flaking or peeling skin. Next was to see if I actually had any results. After 4 weeks, I have noticed the lines around my eyes seem to be fading. Not much on two small but deeper wrinkles on the forehead, although they seem a bit smoother. The skin on my cheeks and jawline does appear smoother and firmer, in general. All in all, great product, will definitely recommend to friends!

• basilandcatnip By  basilandcatnip     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.14.11

Much better than the regular.

• tumcsec By  tumcsec     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.01.11

I am very pleased with the sensitive skin product from Roc. I had many break-outs on my skin using the regular formula. Since using the sensitive skin formula, I've had none. I love the fragrance and the feel on my skin. It's very silky and hopefully with use over a period of time I'll get the same reduction of lines and wrinkles as I was using the regular formula but without the breakouts. Thank you for letting me try this product. I will recommend it with great enthusiasm.

• eyoung3290 By  eyoung3290     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.27.11

I have used both the regular and the sensitive skin. I love the fragrance and the fact that when I wash my face in the morning, the water reactivates the creaminess of the product leading me to believe it is sitting on the surface of my skin at night doing it's job. I also believe that I am noticing a difference in the texture of my skin and a reduction in fine lines. I am hoping that with continued use, the deeper "laugh" lines around my eyes will become less noticeable. I am definitely recommending this product to my friends and family.

• bakerj9299 By  bakerj9299     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.27.11

I had tried the original product and posted on the SheSpeaks forums that I had to stop using it because my skin was so red and tingling and very irritated. I was pleasantly surprised when I received a tube of the sensitive formula. I began using it two days ago and have had no issues whatsoever with tingling, redness or any of the other adverse reactions from the "normal" formula. The only down-side I see is that it does smell rather perfumey for me. But I can deal with that!