› Entertainment Reviews Music Reviews

Talk That Talk
Rating Reviews Recommended
2.9 8 50%
rated #64 in Music
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
8 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Rihanna Talk That Talk
rocknrollprincess22
on Jan 16, 2014   ::  I actually enjoyed this album way better than loud
tdcamp
on Sep 04, 2013   ::  This album was boring and repetitive. I didn't like it at all. It was like listening to the same song over and over again.
parasolsg
on Dec 28, 2012   ::  This, so far is my least favorite of all her albums. I love her voice, but a lot of the songs here fall flat. There are some fun beats though and if you check out the deluxe edition, "Red Lipstick" is a pretty cool raunchy song that any true Rihanna fan would love, or at least grind to.
gwanita
on Dec 16, 2012   ::  i enjoy her music but not the entire album
Kisha3377
on Sep 28, 2012   ::  This cd just didn't do it for me
ayoshayy
on Sep 14, 2012   ::  I've always been a fan of Rihanna's and this album still proves why. I love Talk that Talk,You Day One & Where Have You Been. Each song gives you a different feel instead of the same ol same.
NBgirl
on Sep 01, 2012   ::  Oh gosh.....where do I even begin.....at first whn she came out, thought her music was ok. Now, I think she sucks and her music....I notice that every song she sings lately, is always the same thing, I mean, c'mon.....couldnt come up with anymore lyrics to these lame songs....example, the song she sings with Drake. He only sings a couple of versus and the rest is her sings the same thing over and over again. The same with" we found love". Very annoying! She has been doing this to every song I heard so far!
vette599
on Feb 15, 2012   ::  This album is jam-packed with emotion and amazing dance beats. Most of the songs are about love and the trials and tribulations of love and finding love ("You Da One," "We Found Love," "Drunk on Love," and others). The song, "Cockiness" is step off of that path, with play-on-words, edgy lyrics. The beat does an immediate switch-a-roo, leaving the listening with an unexpected sense of fun and energy. I highly recommend this album to anyone who likes pop music and fun dance beats.
To review, please  Login  or  Join