Quaker Oatmeal to Go | SheSpeaks Reviews

• deepika_dr deepika_dr
    01.30.13

This is a very good product to snack on. I love to eat them and its a very healthy choice to make.

• kngmckellar kngmckellar
    10.23.13

Tried these and I know they are good for a person, but didn't like the dryness. Would not recommend.

• Kcurrans12 By  Kcurrans12
    07.10.17

These are great! I love packing snacks. I'm a mother of 3 kids, and I work full time. These are delicious, they are on the healthier side, great and convenient.

• ckh5034 By  ckh5034
    05.24.17

These Oatmeal squares are so wonderful when you are on the run. If you need a pep during the day this is so good and also great to hold you till dinner.

• couponingcarla By  couponingcarla
    05.16.17

breakfast never tasted so good an easy anquick all that goodness in that small package

• SheilaMichelle By  SheilaMichelle
    02.27.17

Great to pack in a lunch, have on hand in the cupboard for a quick snack, or eat with breakfast or coffee!

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    01.19.17

Healthy Snack

Healthy on the go snack you dont feel guilty giving your child for breakfast!

• Cbutler27 By  Cbutler27
    11.02.16

Great taste for on the go

My 3-year-old loved these and he is a picky eater! Perfect for on the go snacks or breakfast!

• tbudie0912 By  tbudie0912
    08.28.16

LOVE!

Perfect for a mom on the go whether its a quick breakfast or a snack on your way to the soccer field!

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

I like anything that has oatmeal in it these r great for snacking on my kids loves these to

• alou18 By  alou18
    06.14.16

Breakfast on the go. And also a good pick me up mid day snack . We love the flavors.

• Snowy412 By  Snowy412
    04.25.16

I liked these my grandson did not he didn't think they were sweet enough and too dry. I like that you can throw them in your purse when you are going to be out for awhile.