› Beauty Reviews Skin Care Reviews

2.8 11 36%
rated #337 in Skin Care
most helpful review
Lionbubbles   ::
smh! it's an okay product but took quite some time to notice results
least helpful review
angelthatsins   ::
social divider social divider social divider
11 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Proactive X OUT Acne Treatment
LetsTalk1
on Oct 16, 2014   ::  It doesn't work so effective. Needs time to see the results. I used other product that works much better.
hennlady
on Oct 07, 2014   ::  SO disappointed in the product and the customer support. The 90 day supply lasts about 30 days and it takes 7 days to get the product. Was a fan of Rodan & Fields but hoped the simpler regimine would be effective. WRONG! I would not recommend this product!!
weyshamaj
on Jul 15, 2014   ::  xout seems to work well, however they continue to bill my credit card even BEFORE the 30 period they say you get to test it out and you CANNOT get ahold of customer service no matter how many times you call you get an ETERNAL busy signal. this is CRAP
roisebatemon
on Dec 09, 2013   ::  i like this
Abarry
on Sep 21, 2013   ::  This product is the worst acne treatment I have used for my son. His face started breaking out more when he started using this product. It is by the makers of Proactive but does not compare to Proactive at all. We have found a $7.00 acne kit at Dollar General, it has cleared up my son's face.
Lionbubbles
on Aug 10, 2013   ::  smh! it's an okay product but took quite some time to notice results
mrfuzz24
on Aug 06, 2013   ::  Honestly I'm not the person who makes posts on websites like these, but never have i ever been more irritated then i am right now. X Out by proactive is the WORST product I have ever tried in my life, and honestly, I can't stand it. I ordered a 30 day supply + cleansing bar, and specifically told them I do not want to be on there list. they ended up totally screwing me over. So this is what happened 2 weeks later, and i have no package , but then i have another receipt , so then I call x-out, and they say that they don't have that noted and that i can receive an aferdavid for the bottles I never received. so another 2 weeks later, I received a 90 day supply when I asked for a 30 day, and I never even received my 30 day. so at this point I'm furious , I've now asked for something and not even got what i asked for , and now i've been charged 120$ because the 30day+ the 90 day. So i call them and completely fuss them out. and they all beat around the bush saying I ordered it when i specifically only wanted the 30 day, so I cancel my subscription. and once again, they say ok, ok, and aferdavid will be sent to you. so much to my surprise I wake up and find another charge on my credit card from x out AGAIN, so i call them and ask why am I still being charged , I've canceled 2 times now and they say because i didn't cancel within 30 there charging me with another 90 day package, and here's the best part of the whole thing. I ordered x- out June 30 for the 30 day supply and then they charged me july 11, for a 90 day supply and finally August 5th , so you tell me how I got charged for 2 90 days and 1 30 day ( which I still haven't received) in a matter of not even 90 days? the customer service was rude, the product was not worth the money. and I have received 1 package in the 3 months that they where supposedly sending it to me. so even if I did ask for that ridiculous subscription every month, they still are in a horrible position because they didn't send anything that they where supposed to "send" so I am completely done with x-out and I am posting my experiences everywhere , so no one has to experience the nightmare I experienced.
nicolemonroex3
on Aug 04, 2013   ::  Best acne cleaner i have ever tried! I have tried so many products to attempt to get rid of acne, but NO luck until i tried X out. I'm in love with it!
Oparaa
on Mar 15, 2012   ::  Hello Everyone, Hey so I received this product a few weeks ago in my Influenster VoxBox and paid it no mind until i had an event to attend and woke up that morning with an unwanted visitor smack dab on my cheek. After staring at my new worst enemy for a few minutes i decided to give X Out a try this product is designed to..... "kill the bacteria that causes breakouts, help banish existing pimples and help leave the skin feeling smooth and looking healthy. X Out? works to lift away the dirt and grime that can clog pores. The Wash-In Treatment also leaves behind powerful medicine to help keep pores clean. Learn more and purchase at XOut.com. X Out is sold as a 30-day supply and comes with a bonus Shine Control product to help you fight oil all day for $19.95." I used it to spot treat, I applied it to the affected area and let it sit for 10 mins as instructed. While it was on my face my first impression was that it could definitely be used as a mild exfoliator because it has a grain like feel to it, it also had a very cooling affect. After the 10 mins were up I rinsed the cream off and my visitor already had one foot out the door. It was not completely gone but it was reduced by at least 40% with the first use. After using this product for a week (in combination with my Skinsonic) I have fallen head over heels in love. I would not recommend using this everyday if you have sensitive skin not because its drying, because its not at all, but because for me anyway its a bit harsh for an everyday cleanser. Well that's about it I hope you enjoyed this review, Ill keep you all posted if anything changes.
angelthatsins
on Mar 08, 2012   ::  Not crazy about it. Smells nice and feels nice.. but I noticed I started to break out..
Pages: 1 2