› Health & Personal Care Reviews Feminine Care Reviews

3.8 108 69%
rated #21 in Feminine Care
most helpful review
GirdleGuy   ::
I recently tried Playtex Sport tampons and like them a lot.. I tried the super and the super plus.. I also plan to try the ultra. I love wearing Playtex tampons.
least helpful review
Bambinaki   ::
This tampons are quite comfortable, but they leak! What I mean is that yes, they keep the blood inside your body, but a pinkish fluid descents down the cord and gets on your panties. So it feels as if you have a urine leakage. And this happens the first hour of wearing them. I tried them a couple of times in different stages of my period, the same sad result. My friend who is a different complexion than I am, also complains about the same issue. Probably they are suitable for young girls. But for women who gave birth they are no good.
social divider social divider social divider
108 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Playtex Sport Tampons
b3byg33
on Feb 04, 2015   ::  These are the best, because they are always easy to find in the store and also best for leaks when you are doing yoga and Pilates this helped me out a lot.
fixedcrystal
on Feb 02, 2015   ::  These were all I wore when I was in middle and high school, when I was most active. They offer great coverage.
Ppepper1990
on Sep 28, 2014   ::  Will only buy in an emergency! Bought them because they were on sale... They leak! Are super uncomfortable to put in! :-( I can't stand wasting stuff so I beared thru what remained but seriously will not buy again unless I have no other option
mimitastic
on Sep 28, 2014   ::  Will allow leakage and stain your undies and are a bit uncomfy to insert, don't buy.
lovelyprincess
on Sep 28, 2014   ::  IM ATHLETIC AND I WOULD PASS IT ON TO ALL MY TEAMATES
christyhooksguerrero
on Sep 17, 2014   ::  I had a few coupons that made the travel size free. I actually ended up loving these tampons. I have had two c sections and my flow is much heavier than it used to be and these really held up. The fit was pretty comfortable as well.
Healthyme
on Aug 27, 2014   ::  Great for swim team
dreamwings84
on Aug 26, 2014   ::  These are great. Excellent absorption and great comfortable applicator. I especially like the sport light ones. They are great for light days.
kandrews82
on Aug 25, 2014   ::  This is another great tampon. I am an active person, and am confident in the absorbency and durability during exercise. The plastic applicator is gentle enough for people, like myself with sensitivities.
ScientistWife
on Aug 24, 2014   ::  I am not heavy into sports but I do like these. I only play tennis and golf. Tampons make me nervous because of leaks but I did not have any issues with these.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11