› Health & Personal Care Reviews Feminine Care Reviews

3.8 97 70%
rated #20 in Feminine Care
most helpful review
GirdleGuy   ::
I recently tried Playtex Sport tampons and like them a lot.. I tried the super and the super plus.. I also plan to try the ultra. I love wearing Playtex tampons.
least helpful review
Bambinaki   ::
This tampons are quite comfortable, but they leak! What I mean is that yes, they keep the blood inside your body, but a pinkish fluid descents down the cord and gets on your panties. So it feels as if you have a urine leakage. And this happens the first hour of wearing them. I tried them a couple of times in different stages of my period, the same sad result. My friend who is a different complexion than I am, also complains about the same issue. Probably they are suitable for young girls. But for women who gave birth they are no good.
social divider social divider social divider
97 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Playtex Sport Tampons
Bayou715
on Jul 09, 2014   ::  I've been a Playtex user for years and tried this kind out when my usual kind went on sale so the shelf space was empty. I didn't really notice a difference between these and the Gentle Glide version in terms of comfort or protection so I'll continue using them.
meganlynnlds
on Jul 01, 2014   ::  This is an ok product and I only bought it because the store I went to was out of Tampax Pearl. It is not nearly as comfortable as I had imagined it would be and not nearly as absorbent as Tampax Pearl.
wkygirl23
on Jun 22, 2014   ::  These tend to leak not my favorite and they are a little uncomfortable!
jadec1017
on Jun 18, 2014   ::  Only product I have used...These are the best by far!
skalett04
on Jun 18, 2014   ::  what a great product! Its easy as 123 and I would not use anything else.
Ammerette
on Apr 30, 2014   ::  Honestly I was a little uneasy about using these instead of my tampax pearls. Once, I got to work and was constantly on the go these babies hold up and keep me fresh.
tcbinsb
on Apr 25, 2014   ::  Comfortable to apply and do sports in, but leak way to often! If I have to wear these i make sure to have a panty liner or a pad on with since they are so prone to leaking! Tampax pearl is much more absorbant and i rarey have them leaking!
smileygirl73
on Mar 05, 2014   ::  Great product. Comfortable to have but they do tend to leak
mCupcake99
on Feb 12, 2014   ::  These are okay. I would never purchase them again but they were pretty comfortable. Putting them in was really comfortable and so was removing them. They're super comfy inside you but THEY LEAK SO BAD. I can usually feel them leaking after about a half hour after I put one in and I have a light flow. When I take it out they're usually like clean. I wouldn't purchase them again.
noellenyny8403
on Dec 29, 2013   ::  These are comfortable to me, but my issue is the fact that for the price i could get another variety that work better. I notice these tend to leak even though they are not full when removed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10