› Health & Personal Care Reviews Feminine Care Reviews

3.8 106 68%
rated #20 in Feminine Care
most helpful review
GirdleGuy   ::
I recently tried Playtex Sport tampons and like them a lot.. I tried the super and the super plus.. I also plan to try the ultra. I love wearing Playtex tampons.
least helpful review
Bambinaki   ::
This tampons are quite comfortable, but they leak! What I mean is that yes, they keep the blood inside your body, but a pinkish fluid descents down the cord and gets on your panties. So it feels as if you have a urine leakage. And this happens the first hour of wearing them. I tried them a couple of times in different stages of my period, the same sad result. My friend who is a different complexion than I am, also complains about the same issue. Probably they are suitable for young girls. But for women who gave birth they are no good.
social divider social divider social divider
106 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Playtex Sport Tampons
Ppepper1990
on Sep 28, 2014   ::  Will only buy in an emergency! Bought them because they were on sale... They leak! Are super uncomfortable to put in! :-( I can't stand wasting stuff so I beared thru what remained but seriously will not buy again unless I have no other option
mimitastic
on Sep 28, 2014   ::  Will allow leakage and stain your undies and are a bit uncomfy to insert, don't buy.
lovelyprincess
on Sep 28, 2014   ::  IM ATHLETIC AND I WOULD PASS IT ON TO ALL MY TEAMATES
christyhooksguerrero
on Sep 17, 2014   ::  I had a few coupons that made the travel size free. I actually ended up loving these tampons. I have had two c sections and my flow is much heavier than it used to be and these really held up. The fit was pretty comfortable as well.
Healthyme
on Aug 27, 2014   ::  Great for swim team
dreamwings84
on Aug 26, 2014   ::  These are great. Excellent absorption and great comfortable applicator. I especially like the sport light ones. They are great for light days.
kandrews82
on Aug 25, 2014   ::  This is another great tampon. I am an active person, and am confident in the absorbency and durability during exercise. The plastic applicator is gentle enough for people, like myself with sensitivities.
ScientistWife
on Aug 24, 2014   ::  I am not heavy into sports but I do like these. I only play tennis and golf. Tampons make me nervous because of leaks but I did not have any issues with these.
DYS1104
on Aug 24, 2014   ::  These are very comfortable but I agree with the others, they leak even when they are not full. Leakage to me always meant time to change but each time it was never full, be sure to wear a pantyliner. The traditional Platex are better which is funny because these are meant to guard better against leaks. Oh I have not had any children if that makes a difference.
Bayou715
on Jul 09, 2014   ::  I've been a Playtex user for years and tried this kind out when my usual kind went on sale so the shelf space was empty. I didn't really notice a difference between these and the Gentle Glide version in terms of comfort or protection so I'll continue using them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11