Playtex Sport Tampons | SheSpeaks Reviews

• GirdleGuy GirdleGuy
    10.29.11

I recently tried Playtex Sport tampons and like them a lot.. I tried the super and the super plus.. I also plan to try the ultra. I love wearing Playtex tampons.

• Bambinaki Bambinaki
    10.01.12

This tampons are quite comfortable, but they leak! What I mean is that yes, they keep the blood inside your body, but a pinkish fluid descents down the cord and gets on your panties. So it feels as if you have a urine leakage. And this happens the first hour of wearing them. I tried them a couple of times in different stages of my period, the same sad result. My friend who is a different complexion than I am, also complains about the same issue. Probably they are suitable for young girls. But for women who gave birth they are no good.

• kschwobe By  kschwobe
    05.25.15

Love these! I have not given birth and I am young yet, so maybe that is why I have not experienced leaking. I was able to be comfortable while on my period and confident that I wasn't going to leak through my dress clothes.

• b3byg33 By  b3byg33
    02.04.15

These are the best, because they are always easy to find in the store and also best for leaks when you are doing yoga and Pilates this helped me out a lot.

• fixedcrystal By  fixedcrystal
    02.02.15

These were all I wore when I was in middle and high school, when I was most active. They offer great coverage.

• Ppepper1990 By  Ppepper1990
    09.28.14

Will only buy in an emergency! Bought them because they were on sale... They leak! Are super uncomfortable to put in! :-( I can't stand wasting stuff so I beared thru what remained but seriously will not buy again unless I have no other option

• mimitastic By  mimitastic
    09.28.14

Will allow leakage and stain your undies and are a bit uncomfy to insert, don't buy.

• lovelyprincess By  lovelyprincess

IM ATHLETIC AND I WOULD PASS IT ON TO ALL MY TEAMATES

• christyhooksguerrero By  christyhooksguerrero
    09.17.14

I had a few coupons that made the travel size free. I actually ended up loving these tampons. I have had two c sections and my flow is much heavier than it used to be and these really held up. The fit was pretty comfortable as well.

• Healthyme By  Healthyme
    08.27.14

Great for swim team

• dreamwings84 By  dreamwings84
    08.26.14

These are great. Excellent absorption and great comfortable applicator. I especially like the sport light ones. They are great for light days.

• kandrews82 By  kandrews82
    08.25.14

This is another great tampon. I am an active person, and am confident in the absorbency and durability during exercise. The plastic applicator is gentle enough for people, like myself with sensitivities.