Playtex Sport Tampons | SheSpeaks Reviews

• GirdleGuy GirdleGuy
    10.29.11

I recently tried Playtex Sport tampons and like them a lot.. I tried the super and the super plus.. I also plan to try the ultra. I love wearing Playtex tampons.

• Bambinaki Bambinaki
    10.01.12

This tampons are quite comfortable, but they leak! What I mean is that yes, they keep the blood inside your body, but a pinkish fluid descents down the cord and gets on your panties. So it feels as if you have a urine leakage. And this happens the first hour of wearing them. I tried them a couple of times in different stages of my period, the same sad result. My friend who is a different complexion than I am, also complains about the same issue. Probably they are suitable for young girls. But for women who gave birth they are no good.

• gennseng By  gennseng
    10.05.16

Good option

No one likes the fact that they have to use a tampon. Since I like tampons better than the other options I have for my period I like to have a comfortable and reliable tampon. I love the Playtex Sport in particular because of these reasons. I also like the fact that the wrapper is more durable than most and it doesn't open up in my purse.

• heathernewman By  heathernewman
    10.04.16

If you want to bleed through then buy these!

Hated these. If you have a heavy flow don't get them. I eaked out and bled everywhere. I don't really understand why they are sport tampons. They don't work as well as the regular ones.

• Tazzygal By  Tazzygal
    06.29.16

Love this must buy

absolotely love this product it is so small and compact nobody knows it is in your pocket but dont ley the small size fool u it really holds the liquide in, less leaks equall a Happy camper

• lisalt79 By  lisalt79
    06.22.16

Tampons

I would love to test and review this they cost more but feel better then others and they do their job when it comes to keeping me dry and comfortable in all day situation

• kimi76 By  kimi76
    06.16.16

My go to brand

Playtex tampons have to be one of my favorite and go to brands when it comes to tampons. They are always very dependable when I have been working out and I truly love the comfort of the applicator. I always feel secure enough to not have to wear a pad in addition to the tampon since I have never had any leaks with this product.

• EGammon51 By  EGammon51
    06.01.16

MY FAV

I don't know how I ever survived before I used these! While the name "Sport" could deter you, I am as unathletic as they come, but these tampons are so comfortable! All other brands feel uncomfortable going in and coming out, but this is my favorite!

• Heatherlovezu By  Heatherlovezu
    01.11.16

The only tampons I wear. Super easy to insert and no discomfort. Never have leaked out.

• ajsterz By  ajsterz
    08.14.15

These are the only tampons I will buy. I don't buy tampons much anymore, but this is my go to brand! I used them in high school when I played basketball, and never had an issue. The applicator is designed well and the tampon does the job it is supposed to do!

• Chanson By  Chanson
    07.09.15

As a new mom I'm always on the go these are comfortable and have great absorbency.

• kschwobe By  kschwobe
    05.25.15

Love these! I have not given birth and I am young yet, so maybe that is why I have not experienced leaking. I was able to be comfortable while on my period and confident that I wasn't going to leak through my dress clothes.