› Health & Personal Care Reviews Feminine Care Reviews

3.8 90 71%
rated #18 in Feminine Care
most helpful review
GirdleGuy   ::
I recently tried Playtex Sport tampons and like them a lot.. I tried the super and the super plus.. I also plan to try the ultra. I love wearing Playtex tampons.
least helpful review
Bambinaki   ::
This tampons are quite comfortable, but they leak! What I mean is that yes, they keep the blood inside your body, but a pinkish fluid descents down the cord and gets on your panties. So it feels as if you have a urine leakage. And this happens the first hour of wearing them. I tried them a couple of times in different stages of my period, the same sad result. My friend who is a different complexion than I am, also complains about the same issue. Probably they are suitable for young girls. But for women who gave birth they are no good.
social divider social divider social divider
90 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Playtex Sport Tampons
smileygirl73
on Mar 05, 2014   ::  Great product. Comfortable to have but they do tend to leak
mCupcake99
on Feb 12, 2014   ::  These are okay. I would never purchase them again but they were pretty comfortable. Putting them in was really comfortable and so was removing them. They're super comfy inside you but THEY LEAK SO BAD. I can usually feel them leaking after about a half hour after I put one in and I have a light flow. When I take it out they're usually like clean. I wouldn't purchase them again.
noellenyny8403
on Dec 29, 2013   ::  These are comfortable to me, but my issue is the fact that for the price i could get another variety that work better. I notice these tend to leak even though they are not full when removed.
PrettyIcePrincess
on Oct 24, 2013   ::  These didn't absorb very much for me and were uncomfortable.
petroke
on Sep 30, 2013   ::  I do not like this as much as the Tampax Pearl I usually buy. I am very active so I thought this would be a great choice and I find it hard to insert and either too difficult to take out or have it comeout. Absorbency is weak.
trynitey
on Sep 27, 2013   ::  I dont see how these are any different than the regular tampons. They don't feel any different. Luckily the price isn't any different either and you don't waste money on a false labeled product.
haleigh91
on Sep 27, 2013   ::  Complete waste of money. I prefer tampax pearl. The sports leak and I have to change them twice as often as I normally would with the pearls.
isie_14
on Sep 07, 2013   ::  I didn't like this brand when I first used it they were not comfortable and as absorbent as they could be.
MadameX
on Sep 06, 2013   ::  I love Playtex sport tampons. they are very comfortable and truly move with you. I switched from Tampax Perl because they were uncomfortable and leaked.Playtex sport doesn't leak. I still use a panty liner just in case. I use light and regular depending on my flow.
Abby19
on Jul 09, 2013   ::  Okay. They seem to leak so much more then the Gentle Glides! I don't understand. And the applicator is a little awkward to insert when put in. They are comfortable to wear and fine to take out though. Just not the best.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9