Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons | SheSpeaks Reviews

• katfos katfos
    05.14.14

These are the most comfortable tampons that I have used. They do tend to leak sometimes.

• h3artsav3r By  h3artsav3r
    04.23.16

Does what they need to!

These are comfortable and fairly reliable. I wish they would make a thicker string, I feel like I'm going to rip the tiny string out when trying to change. My go-to when my favorite brand is not available.

• h3artsav3r By  h3artsav3r
    04.23.16

Does what they need to!

• MandyWr By  MandyWr
    01.05.16

I like these because they are comfortable to insert and wear and I prefer the scented version.

• Alexandra_Aranas By  Alexandra_Aranas
    07.01.15

Very comfortable and that's saying a lot cause I ride horses so would totally recommend this to anybody!

• saxysyd By  saxysyd
    06.26.15

They leak only once in awhile but even then it happens close to the time I should change it.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.24.15

Great tampons. Reliable, comfy, and trusted brand. Decent pricing. Doesn't leak or make mess. Feel confident in this product.

• fixedcrystal By  fixedcrystal
    02.02.15

These are alright. I usually roll with Tampax, but if these are on sale, I'll grab a box to save a little money.

• ECFWalker By  ECFWalker
    01.24.15

I love the scented and the vast choice in absorbance as well as the actual cotton shape. These really work great!

• emilybeth517 By  emilybeth517
    10.26.14

holds up well and ideal for movement. doesn't get stuck and is the easiest to insert.

• Tylersmommy By  Tylersmommy
    10.01.14

I am in the air about these still