Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons | SheSpeaks Reviews

• katfos katfos
    05.14.14

These are the most comfortable tampons that I have used. They do tend to leak sometimes.

• Alexandra_Aranas By  Alexandra_Aranas
    07.01.15

Very comfortable and that's saying a lot cause I ride horses so would totally recommend this to anybody!

• saxysyd By  saxysyd
    06.26.15

They leak only once in awhile but even then it happens close to the time I should change it.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.24.15

Great tampons. Reliable, comfy, and trusted brand. Decent pricing. Doesn't leak or make mess. Feel confident in this product.

• fixedcrystal By  fixedcrystal
    02.02.15

These are alright. I usually roll with Tampax, but if these are on sale, I'll grab a box to save a little money.

• ECFWalker By  ECFWalker
    01.24.15

I love the scented and the vast choice in absorbance as well as the actual cotton shape. These really work great!

• emilybeth517 By  emilybeth517
    10.26.14

holds up well and ideal for movement. doesn't get stuck and is the easiest to insert.

• Tylersmommy By  Tylersmommy
    10.01.14

I am in the air about these still

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.09.14

My usual tampon brand - super comfy (why do most other brands seem so bulky??)

• melrose6875 By  melrose6875
    05.16.14

These are awesome...if you have to wear a tampon, why not make it one that is easily inserted and completely comfortable.

• katfos By  katfos