› Health & Personal Care Reviews Feminine Care Reviews

rated #9 in Feminine Care
most helpful review
katfos   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
76 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons
Bayou715
on Jul 09, 2014   ::  My usual tampon brand - super comfy (why do most other brands seem so bulky??)
melrose6875
on May 16, 2014   ::  These are awesome...if you have to wear a tampon, why not make it one that is easily inserted and completely comfortable.
katfos
on May 14, 2014   ::  These are the most comfortable tampons that I have used. They do tend to leak sometimes.
Smokeandbones
on Apr 12, 2014   ::  This is by far my favorite brand of tampon. They are very comfortable and feel natural.
lovebutterflyangel
on Apr 08, 2014   ::  I like Tampax park better for a little more comfort but these are better overall with price.
Hunneybee88
on Apr 08, 2014   ::  I love these tampons. I started using these when I was in high school and I've just always love the scent and the protection. :)
Lapraskawaii
on Mar 29, 2014   ::  These are cheap and do not go 360 around if you are small. It seriously lasts maybe a half hour without leaking and doesn't absorb at all. Rather pay more for kotex
Ericah82
on Mar 27, 2014   ::  These are by far my favorite tampons. Other products hurt but these are so comfortable and reliable.
MasterofMom
on Mar 06, 2014   ::  These are easy to use and absorb fine, and I used these as a teen, but now that I am an adult I prefer the Tampax brand. I think I was buying these because they were cheap and at the time it was what I could afford.
mCupcake99
on Feb 12, 2014   ::  I haven't had the best luck with playtex. They tend to leak ALOT. Even if the tampon is still dry. I wouldn't buy them again. The applicators also felt cheap but did their job.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8