Phil and Teds Vibe Buggy Stroller | SheSpeaks Reviews

• nikkisg nikkisg
    07.21.12

this is expensive that is the first thing you will notice but well worth its my son is 6 and daughter three and we still use it to this very day, not a complaint. Highly recommend this product!

• ONEHEART58 ONEHEART58
    12.06.11

2 years ago my daughter had twins, Austin & Catherine, the absolute lights of my life. I thought I would buy this stroller to keep in my home since I would be watching the children when my daughter returned back to work after maternity leave. I've now had it for 2 years, and it's far from perfection, to say the least. The jump seat has short headroom - I pushed the inside so the headroom is on top of the bar so that it still fits my 2 year old grandson, even though that makes it recline less. I am not pleased with the balance on hills - I cannot push it down a moderately steep hill b/c in order to slow it I pull back on the handle and it tips backwards. I would not use it in a hilly city and I avoid hills in my city. I think a hand 'slowdown' mechanism would help here like a bike brake. A problem that many people have is the front wheel. I have had this stroller and my Maclaren repaired at the same shop, and they are very experienced in stroller repair. They have replaced the front wheel of my Vibe because it was badly bent at the attachment point. I have flown with it (the travel bag needs to be bigger too), but they say that has happened to other people just because they have had the wheel at a bad angle when they folded it. This is very easy to do - I cannot tell what a "good" angle is. I saw another mother pushing her Vibe the other day and I mentioned this to her b/c I could see hers had the same problem - if you look at it from the front, you can see when the front wheel is straight forward that it has a sideways angle. Mine just stuck and wouldn't push anymore when it got too bent. They need a stronger wheel attachment. It gets a big workout with 75 lbs of kid in it. It does the job but would do it better with these improvements. The kids love riding in it though.

• Felicia17 By  Felicia17
    04.17.17

Very good item to have for the active mom. My mom had this and I would use it every time I wanted to go for a walk with my kids. Very comfortable and very easy to use.

• Phyllispc35 By  Phyllispc35
    03.09.17

Easier for parents

Wow moving around with your baby is getting so much easier.Deffinetly gonna get one of these.

• lfreemanlpn By  lfreemanlpn
    06.11.16

SURE

CRAFTY DESIGN, BUT HARD TO MANEVOR AROUND CROWDED PLACES, ALSO HAD A HARD TIME WITH ASSEMBLY, BUT OVERALL A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE

• Ravenxo By  Ravenxo
    12.07.15

Convenient, but keeping an older sibling in the coach without being able to see ahead, spells PROBLEM. They never stay occupied long enough. Seat needs to be moved to front perhaps.

• Luscioustracy12 By  Luscioustracy12
    11.07.15

This stroller is expensive but so worth buying. I have my son 1 1/2 years old and my 7 month old baby and this stroller is a life saver and when i am in a rush or have to go all i do is put both of them in and im out and it helps so much i love this stroller.

• alejandrita17 By  alejandrita17
    04.14.15

I have used it for about a month and I love it! Both my children fit well and are very comfortable. It's not too bulky like the others.

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.10.15

GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE AN INFANT AND TODDLER ITS NOT TOO BULKEY, IT WORKS GOOD

• Kapries By  Kapries
    01.09.15

Do not like at all. Poor child seating in the bace cant see anything

• noodlesoups By  noodlesoups
    06.18.14

I love Phil & Ted's I bought this when I was pregnant and throughout my pregnancy received two other strollers, an Eddie Bauer, and a Graco. The Graco has more features than the Vibe, like cup holders, but it just felt cheap and not solid at all. I cross a busy street in my neighborhood everyday when I go out walking, the speed limit is 35, but most people go 45 or 50. I feel a lot safer with my Vibe because the frame is thick and tough, if someone were to hit us while walking the roll bar in front alone would keep my daughter safe. The other two strollers I have seem like they would break apart instantly. Also the customer service is wonderful. I had a problem with a tire that was warped on arrival. All I was asked to do is provide my purchase info and a picture of the tire then I was sent a replacement. Love this company, can't wait until I get to use the doubles kit.

• ZackRider By  ZackRider