Pampers Premium Care Diapers | SheSpeaks Reviews

• savannahsmom14 savannahsmom14
    08.03.15

Just purchased the pampers premium care diapers. Love them already!! They have the sweetest baby powder smell to them. It isnot overpowering at all. Even after the baby gaspeed in it they still smell sweetThey are by far the softest diaper Ihave ever felt. They feel like a cotton ball. The leak protection is superior to others pampers brands. My daughter wore the diaper all night with no leaks. What Ialso like about the diapers is when they do become very wetafter a nightssleep they do not feel gooey like other diapers. Love the tabs too. They are soft, stretchy, and long which provides atight fitting diapershence no leaks!! Highly recommend, I have used Huggies snugglers for over seven months now because of the lack of quality and reliability with others pampers lines.But now pampers hasa customer again in me. Thanks pampers you hit the mark this time ;)

• JasminBV By  JasminBV
    07.25.17

I use this with my LO and I like them. They don't leave any form of cotton on my baby and they do the job real well

• Yazmara By  Yazmara
    06.30.16

Need!

My sister has convinced me to try these out I'm getting these as soon as I can. She said they are super soft. I use Huggies snug and dry because they are affordable but I now realize my baby's comfort is priceless and need to Change it up literally

• Linseylou By  Linseylou
    04.03.16

Great diaper. Love them. Has a good fit for a little or chunky little one.

• CaitFaith By  CaitFaith
    03.24.16

Great for sensitive skin! The only set back was my daughter had a flew blowouts in these.

• Msdgirl611 By  Msdgirl611
    03.10.16

Pampers are the best for overnight protection. I have tried several other brands, and pampers provide the best protection. I have never experienced a rash with these diapers either.

• amorrison10 By  amorrison10
    02.27.16

I have used this product in the past and wasn't really pressed. It seemed to do the same as all pampers. However I do recommend pampers no matter what. They are simply the only brand I use in my house and have used for all 4 of my children.

• Janita By  Janita
    02.24.16

Best diapers hands down!!! I used Pampers diapers for both of my kids and no complaints.

• Teacupp By  Teacupp
    10.13.15

These are probably the best diapers around, but I wish they were cheaper!

• TheGuavaliciousLIfe By  TheGuavaliciousLIfe
    09.08.15

When your kids have sensitive skin, you are careful about the items you put on them. I would feel completely comfortable having my infant wear these overnight. The cloth like feel of the diapers make them more comfortable for kids and the fit means no leaks. I also love that they are hypoallergenic. If you are frustrated with your current diaper or are looking for an alternative to cloth for night time, travel, or long drives, give these a try!

• andyncry By  andyncry
    09.05.15

I love the Pamper brand, it fits perfect and I love the protection. Never any leaks. I also love Pamper brand wipes, I buy those for my husband too :)