Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks Reviews

• savannahsmom14 savannahsmom14
    08.03.15

Just purchased the pampers premium care diapers. Love them already!! They have the sweetest baby powder smell to them. It is not overpowering at all. Even after the baby gas peed in it they still smell sweetThey are by far the softest diaper I have ever felt. They feel like a cotton ball. The leak protection is superior to others pampers brands. My daughter wore the diaper all night with no leaks. What I also like about the diapers is when they do become very wet after a nights sleep they do not feel gooey like other diapers. Love the tabs too. They are soft, stretchy, and long which provides a tight fitting diapers hence no leaks!! Highly recommend, I have used Huggies snugglers for over seven months now because of the lack of quality and reliability with others pampers lines.But now pampers has a customer again in me. Thanks pampers you hit the mark this time ;)

• GirlyGirl1979 GirlyGirl1979
    05.18.14

I tried these diapers with my son and had to end up calling the company, to request a refund because I was not happy with the absorbency.

• kiarakuhn1993 By  kiarakuhn1993
    09.12.17

Okay?

Pamper are a good diaper to buy, but the quality of them are not the greatest. I prefer huggies over pampers. My daughter pees a lot and I feel like pampers doesn't hold like it should. Same with blow-outs, pamper material is kind of cheap.

• Jbrooke12 By  Jbrooke12
    09.03.17

Pampers baby dry

Pampers baby dry are a great brand of diapers. Excellent quality. I currently use them for my almost 2 year old at nights. He almost always wakes up dry.

• sPuchany By  sPuchany
    08.25.17

Pamper you little one with Pampers

Pampers Swaddlers are my favorite diapers, they are so absorbent that I never have to worry about a over night accident. Out of all the diapers I've tried, I always go back to Pampers. My child has sensitive skin and other diapers also give him diaper rash, but Pampers are so gentle and soft his bottom stays dry with no irritation. I also really like the wetness indicator, that feature really comes in handy for a quick way to tell that your little one's diaper needs changed.

• durreadan By  durreadan
    08.25.17

Pampers babydry !

I have used all the diapers out there every company. and we always come back to panmpers. Pampers babydry is my fave it never leaks and keeps my children dry all night. pampers are the best diapers out their for every child!

• jamylea By  jamylea
    08.21.17

Great!

Have always used Pamper Swaddlers with both of my kids. Great absorbency and never chaffed their bottoms. Love them!

• Rhondayxx By  Rhondayxx
    08.10.17

I absolutely love pampers. My sin is allergic to every other brand or ends up with diaper rash from them. He was in swaddlers up until 6 months now he's in cruisers.

• AddsMom15 By  AddsMom15
    08.08.17

PAMPERS ROCKS

Only diapers my daughter wears! Holds up great, also love their pull ups and little swimmers.

• tiathile By  tiathile
    08.01.17

Pick or Pass

As a mom of soon to be 3 . I always started out with pampers brand just because my hospital provided me with them , eventually my kids would break out in diaper rashes ... not so sure why but i do have alot of mommy friends that actually only use pampers and have not one issue with them .

• JherriChelle By  JherriChelle
    07.02.17

OUR ONE & ONLY

THE ONLY BRAND WE HAVE USED SINCE MY SON WAS BORN! WE STARTED WITH PAMPERS SWADDLERS BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE WETNESS INDICATOR. THEY HELP UP REALLY GOOD. AS HE GOT OLDER (8-12 MONTHS OLD) WE STARTED WITH THE PAMPERS CRUISE. HE MOVED SO FAST IN THEM WHICH WE WANTED BUT OUR SON PEED A LOT AND SO OVER NIGHT THEY WERE AMAZING! THEY ARE MORE EXPENSIVE THEN OTHER BRANDS BUT THIS BRAND DOESN'T BREAK MY SON OUT OR ANYTHING SO ITS ALWAYS GOING TO BE OUR GO TO

• Destiii17 By  Destiii17
    06.27.17

Pampers Swaddlers

Unfortunately, I'm disappointed with these diapers. I received pampers swaddlers and Huggies diapers at my baby shower and would choose huggies over pampers any day! The absorbency of the pampers was little to nothing, not to mention the little straps on the diapers were stuck to the back of the diaper so when you pulled them up to fasten the diaper, you basically ripped the whole diaper. Along with the ripping, my daughter had multiple "blow outs," which resorted in many unnecessary loads of laundry.