› Home & Garden Reviews Kitchen & Cooking Reviews

Rice Cooker Plus
Rating Reviews Recommended
5.0 4 100%
rated #50 in Kitchen & Cooking
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
4 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Pampered Chef Rice Cooker Plus
Mommytomey
on Nov 16, 2013   ::  Use this for many things, hot dogs work great in here. Steam all my veggies too.
NanaJane
on Oct 15, 2012   ::  I have had this product for years and use it all the time! For rice, pasta and all kinds of vegetables, soups, sauces and gravy. Try steaming your fresh veggies together in this pan and keep the natural taste and all those nutrients. When cooking any meal and particularly the big holiday meals, it's great to be able to prepare a lot of the side dishes without having another pan competing for space or cooking times in the oven or on the stove top. And, it is really great for reheating leftover meats, dressing, gravy, vegetables, etc. without drying them out as they often do in the oven. I like it so much that I have given this cooker to several friends over the years. I do have to admit that I haven't used it to make a lava cake but thanks for the idea.
Alidave6
on Oct 15, 2012   ::  I've never used this product to make rice - but use it a LOT. We make lava cakes for dessert - 10 minutes and you're done! Definitely love this product!
acristescu
on May 06, 2012   ::  Easiest Rice Cooker you will ever use. Throw in your rice and water along with any seasonings you prefer and pop it in the microwave. The rice comes our perfect every time. I even cook brown rice in this thing. Best of all you can cook lava cakes with any box cake mix and half container of frostine. This thing is AMAZING!!
To review, please  Login  or  Join