› Home & Garden Reviews Kitchen & Cooking Reviews

Blender
Rating Reviews Recommended
4.8 16 93%
rated #25 in Kitchen & Cooking
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
16 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Ninja Blender
waltenja
1 day ago   ::  I wanted this to make smoothies. It works pretty well but things could be smoother. I don't know how other people are mincing things but there is no way mine will do that.
imstephtacular
3 days ago   ::  Great blender! Perfect for anything from smoothies to shredding veggies for hash to baking batter. Love the pulse and level options, compared to the earlier model that didn't have as many options. Use it daily! And Ninja is great about replacing pieces if they break etc
lauriejocampbell
on Dec 04, 2014   ::  I LOVE my Ninja!!! I use it all the time, baby food, homemade applesauce, soups, smoothies! You are only limited by your imagination!
ajanke
on Dec 02, 2014   ::  I have a Ninja blender and I love it. I think it is a little over priced but a well made and useful kitchen tool.
Cyn1983
on Nov 21, 2014   ::  Absolutely love my ninja. I use it severl times a day. The best investment ever made. Got all the attachments and keep a look out to see when they have more.
ShellM4
on Feb 12, 2014   ::  Forgot those other expensive blenders this is all you need. I purchased this through Ninja and got a bunch of extra goodies. This blends, chops, crushes, slices, mixes up all sorts of doughs for baking (hook attachment), and crushes ice amazingly. I use nothing else now. Smoothies, cookies, dips, sauces, whatever you want this makes. And did I mention makes perfect Margaritas!
stephanie555
on Jan 23, 2012   ::  Got this for christmas and love love love it. Makes amazing smoothies with frozen fruit and clean up is SO easy. We purchased ours at amazon and got a great deal. Compared to our five year old cuainart from our wedding, this one is a rockstar. Hoping to try out margaritas for our friends at.superbowl.
klisej64
on Dec 30, 2011   ::  I got this blender for my son for Christmas. And wow have I enjoyed all his creations! The milk shakes are my favorite. It works like it says it will. It is very fast and powerful.
MsRanA
on Dec 22, 2011   ::  I love my ninja, it has taken the place of my blender and food processor and does better than both. It is amazing! I make and can homemade salsa with it and I was shocked at how well and quickly it mixes and chops all the ingredients. No need to shake it up or moce things around to make sure you get everything mixed.
mamalueh
on Dec 16, 2011   ::  Love this appliance. My 10 year old blender and my 13 year old food processor are both acting up, so I thought I'd replace them before they completely died on me. I bought the Ninja system that came with the 2 pitchers and extra accessories. I minced a one pound bag of baby carrots in 6 quick pulses. Half a head of celery in 3 pulses. I bought the system on a super sale at Costco, and it was way cheaper than replacing my other 2 appliances with decent versions, plus it takes up less space than the 2 appliances it replaced. VERY sharp blades, though!
Pages: 1 2