Ninja Blender Review | SheSpeaks Reviews

• LaurenAnne By  LaurenAnne

I bought this blender because I absolutely love smoothies. It's a great size, I'd say you could make four full glasses in one go around. It blends very well. It doesn't leave ice chunks or leak like blenders I've had in the past have. It was a great price also!

• waltenja By  waltenja

I wanted this to make smoothies. It works pretty well but things could be smoother. I don't know how other people are mincing things but there is no way mine will do that.

• imstephtacular By  imstephtacular

Great blender! Perfect for anything from smoothies to shredding veggies for hash to baking batter. Love the pulse and level options, compared to the earlier model that didn't have as many options. Use it daily! And Ninja is great about replacing pieces if they break etc

• lauriejocampbell By  lauriejocampbell

I LOVE my Ninja!!! I use it all the time, baby food, homemade applesauce, soups, smoothies! You are only limited by your imagination!

• ajanke By  ajanke

I have a Ninja blender and I love it. I think it is a little over priced but a well made and useful kitchen tool.

• Cyn1983 By  Cyn1983

Absolutely love my ninja. I use it severl times a day. The best investment ever made. Got all the attachments and keep a look out to see when they have more.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4

Forgot those other expensive blenders this is all you need. I purchased this through Ninja and got a bunch of extra goodies. This blends, chops, crushes, slices, mixes up all sorts of doughs for baking (hook attachment), and crushes ice amazingly. I use nothing else now. Smoothies, cookies, dips, sauces, whatever you want this makes. And did I mention makes perfect Margaritas!

• stephanie555 By  stephanie555

Got this for christmas and love love love it. Makes amazing smoothies with frozen fruit and clean up is SO easy. We purchased ours at amazon and got a great deal. Compared to our five year old cuainart from our wedding, this one is a rockstar. Hoping to try out margaritas for our friends at.superbowl.

• klisej64 By  klisej64

I got this blender for my son for Christmas. And wow have I enjoyed all his creations! The milk shakes are my favorite. It works like it says it will. It is very fast and powerful.

• MsRanA By  MsRanA

I love my ninja, it has taken the place of my blender and food processor and does better than both. It is amazing! I make and can homemade salsa with it and I was shocked at how well and quickly it mixes and chops all the ingredients. No need to shake it up or moce things around to make sure you get everything mixed.