Nicole by OPI Nics Sticks | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Zoraiya Zoraiya
    07.17.15

Innovative if you're nail junkie like my mom. I love the colors but I have yet to find a nail polish that stands up to my daily routines and this one was like any other walmart store brand. Would only recommend for kids and tweens.

• Awful quality.

• GenaiS1990 By  GenaiS1990
    04.19.17

Save your money honey

I would definitely skip over this product on the store's shelf. It may look like simplicity but in fact it's a nightmare.

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    01.19.17

Works great and is easy to apply. Just saw another review stating it doesnt hold up...may I suggest using a gel top coat over any nail polish and invest in a light. You will save all that manicure money but it will look like you paid for one and it will last for at least 3 weeks.

• cormeretrix By  cormeretrix
    06.17.16

Colors are nice, and the thought behind them is nice, but the polish tends to come out all at once or not at all, and once the bristles get hard from a previous application, it's hard to do another one. I think I'll be sticking with their traditional polishes.

• DeidreJo By  DeidreJo
    01.19.16

This is a quick fix for a nail chip but takes no time at all for it to chip itself. If i am going to do a touch up, i will just use the same bottle i started with.

• Zoraiya By  Zoraiya
    07.17.15

• abpollard77 By  abpollard77
    06.25.15

Great color selections and coverage overall, the only thing is... Don't leave the cap off with product still in the brush! It's impossible to make right again. Other than that, I would definitely recommend

• Angiesmom121407 By  Angiesmom121407
    06.25.15

I am decently a nail polish junkie I buy every new color and brand I like this but you need to put about 3 coats on to look good

• pcaudill809 By  pcaudill809
    04.03.15

Sadly, this product isn't my style. chips easily from all the thick layers!

• JuJu0791 By  JuJu0791
    03.20.15

I am a nail polish junkie and typically buy all the newest manicure trends. I wasn't as pleased with these as I thought I would be. They work nice for a quick touch up or fast on the go coat of polish. However, I noticed it takes quiet a few applications to get the full color effect, and they dry up easy too!

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912