› Health & Personal Care Reviews Deodorant Reviews

rated #2 in Deodorant
most helpful review
BostonSox   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
8 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal
youngoldlady
on Sep 16, 2012   ::  I have always been a deoderant/antiperspirant addict. I even put it on after bathing at night. As I have tried to go more natural in foods and products, I switched to Tom's of Maine. It's simply a deoderant and works fine. I have three preteens and didn't want to start them on aluminum products. Then I saw the Naturally Fresh Deoderant Crystals and bought them for myself. I have to say that I was worried about being away from the house, all day, in the scorching Texas heat. I even put Tom's in my purse, just in case. I am very happy to say that I have no odor while using these crystals. It seems too good to be true. Moisten skin and apply. There was nothing to indicate that I had applied anything to my skin. Since it isn't an antiperspirant, (apparently, a body doesn't want to stop the sweating for health reasons) I do sweat, but there isn't any odor. I have even worked outside all day in extremely hot weather and still had no odor. I'm converted! No more deoderant on my clothes. I used to like a pretty smell, but find that I really like having no smell. 5 stars for Naturally Fresh Deoderant Crystals!
kathy067j
on Dec 28, 2011   ::  love it
BostonSox
on Oct 14, 2011   ::  While I don't use this particular brand, I do use crystal deodorant and love it. I buy mine from Whole Foods...no smell, no white stuff getting on my clothes, simple and easy to use. Love it!
mustafa
on May 26, 2011   ::  I started using the crystal 15 yrs ago.I've also purchased this brand in Big Lots,in the liquid form.They carry some natural products ,that I haven't been able to find in other stores.And at a cheaper price.
Poohcifer
on Jan 10, 2011   ::  I tried this product because I was interested in trying a more natural deodorant; unfortunately, this product isn't for me. I prefer Toms of Maine to this.
pure34
on Dec 13, 2010   ::  been using crystal deodorant...but not this one yet but would love to get one...crystal deodorant is so good on my skin, don't smell when i sweat, don't stain my shirts and they last longer w/ one application...im writing all there based on personal experienced!
radiantnewb
on May 29, 2009   ::  wow sounds like a great product i would need and at a great price
purpleheron
on Apr 27, 2009   ::  I've been looking for a non-aluminum based deodorant for more years than I remember (I have an aluminum sensitivity). Nothing has come close to offerring the kind of control this product does. It is hypoallergenic, paraben/PG free, fragrance free and cruelty free, according to the packaging. Myself and my 9 year-old (who can really work up a smell from all the activities she does) love the product, and have thrown out every other brand of deodorant we had. I would never have known about it if it weren't for a friend of mine who also uses it and recommended it highly. The good news it that it isn't difficult to find--the local Wal-Mart carries it, although finding it on the shelf takes a while. Great, great product--definitely give it a go!
To review, please  Login  or  Join