Natrol Melatonin Time Release | SheSpeaks Reviews

• hotwhllvr79 hotwhllvr79
    01.11.12

Melatonin is naturally produced in the body. It's the chemical released that tells your body it's time to sleep. Most nights, my brain is going a mile a minute, and I need extra help to go to sleep. Natrol Melatonin, sold in a 5mg pill, gives me the gentle push I need to go to sleep and stay sleeping. Be prepared to sleep at least 8 hours, and take approximately 20 minutes before your desired sleep time.

• drown22 By  drown22
    06.27.15

This is a decent price and a good brand. Buy Melatonin doesn't seem to work for me. Of Course I can fall asleep with it , but staying asleep is the problem. Each time I use it I get a average of 3 hours a sleep then I am wide awake.

• stcyngrry By  stcyngrry
    06.06.13

Ok this is kind of a difficult one, melatonin is a natural chemical produced in the body to help fall asleep so you wouldn't think it could possibly be dangerous to take right. So many studies are being done on this otc medicine that it gets really confusing. I have took this in the past and my doctor advised me to stop. Talk to your doctor about this before you decide on your own to try it.

• okiegirl03 By  okiegirl03
    04.19.13

I recently bought Natrol Melatonin to help me sleep. With my busy kids and schedule, my mind often wonders about the day and the next day and I can't get to sleep. I am so happy to have found this product and gives my brain the gentle natural slow down it needs.

• coffeelover992 By  coffeelover992
    02.16.13

I couldn't fall asleep even with this. When I finally did get some sleep I would wake up early early in the morning and could not fall back asleep.

• hotwhllvr79 By  hotwhllvr79