› Health & Personal Care Reviews Vitamins & Minerals Reviews

rated #29 in Vitamins & Minerals
most helpful review
hotwhllvr79   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
4 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Natrol Melatonin Time Release
stcyngrry
on Jun 06, 2013   ::  Ok this is kind of a difficult one, melatonin is a natural chemical produced in the body to help fall asleep so you wouldn't think it could possibly be dangerous to take right. So many studies are being done on this otc medicine that it gets really confusing. I have took this in the past and my doctor advised me to stop. Talk to your doctor about this before you decide on your own to try it.
okiegirl03
on Apr 19, 2013   ::  I recently bought Natrol Melatonin to help me sleep. With my busy kids and schedule, my mind often wonders about the day and the next day and I can't get to sleep. I am so happy to have found this product and gives my brain the gentle natural slow down it needs.
coffeelover992
on Feb 16, 2013   ::  I couldn't fall asleep even with this. When I finally did get some sleep I would wake up early early in the morning and could not fall back asleep.
hotwhllvr79
on Jan 11, 2012   ::  Melatonin is naturally produced in the body. It's the chemical released that tells your body it's time to sleep. Most nights, my brain is going a mile a minute, and I need extra help to go to sleep. Natrol Melatonin, sold in a 5mg pill, gives me the gentle push I need to go to sleep and stay sleeping. Be prepared to sleep at least 8 hours, and take approximately 20 minutes before your desired sleep time.
To review, please  Login  or  Join