Naked Juice Drinks | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Jessloves3 Jessloves3
    04.10.15

These are delicious but are not as healthy as they claim on the label. Lots of sugar.

• SFO2015 SFO2015
    02.19.15

Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!

• rawdogs By  rawdogs
    02.10.16

We are a growing family and as a Mom trying to make sure the my entire family especially our growing boys get the vitamins and nourishment their bodies need on a daily basis. These Naked juice drinks are just the right products for my entire family to keep their bodies going with the energies they need for school, sports, work and play everyday!

• mosley23 By  mosley23
    01.23.16

I am glad there is many healthy choices these days! I do not fancy this product, because of the constancy. My husband does love the green machine though. I am just not able to stomach the options they have provided.

• DeidreJo By  DeidreJo
    01.19.16

Green Machine is my absolute favorite. It tastes great and it works for what it says it does. I have yet to find a drink like this that doesnt taste chalky. I love these and will continue to drink them.

• soreta By  soreta
    01.15.16

good brand when you want something healthy and clean to hydrate your body and taste fresh and delicious

• uneekdiva By  uneekdiva
    12.11.15

I love the taste of the green machine and mango one.

• arobe76 By  arobe76
    12.09.15

I love this these drinks. They are very similar to bolthouse in content and taste. Its a fast way to have a healthy snack on the go.

• CMPari By  CMPari
    12.05.15

Taste great! Not as healthy as I would like it to be though

• Youngwisebird By  Youngwisebird
    12.02.15

I've only tried the Green Machine. I thought it was tasty. A little on the expensive side, I buy the larger size to save $

• OneNoGirl By  OneNoGirl
    11.18.15

These Naked products are really delicious and it's comforting to know that not only can I read the ingredients list, I know what they are! The only fault (?) I find with the green version is that I find it overly sweet (which might be good to make it palatable for folks who aren't used to drinking something so green and thick). Mango being one of my favorite fruits - this one doesn't disappoint!

• missyfw By  missyfw
    11.15.15

my first naked juice was green machine and one of my favorite ones. even my picky little ones drink this