› Food & Drink Reviews Beverages Reviews

4.3 695 90%
rated #65 in Beverages
most helpful review
kreiter   ::
I love NAKED drinks. There is such a variety for everyone. My favorites are the Strawberry & Banana and the Green Machine. I'd definitely buy them more often if the price was a bit lower. Their such a great source of natural ingredients and taste delicious! You can even have one as a meal replacement; they can be pretty filling.
least helpful review
SFO2015   ::
social divider social divider social divider
695 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Naked Juice Drinks
Skushner13
6 hours ago   ::  I like the strawberry banana the best! I can't get past the colors on the others such as the green drink! They are really pricy so I only buy them if they are on sale!
sarahjean47
6 hours ago   ::  I really enjoy this beverage. I would choose to purchase it more often if the price was lower. I do splurge once in a while because I like the drinks.
biffiwoosiemom
6 days ago   ::  Naked drinks are very tasty but are loaded with sugar. This can be an occasional treat only.
Poojam
on Feb 23, 2015   ::  I am a fan of naked juice especially green machine with Kale I love the sweeter ones like mango too but prefer having more nutrition by choosing the healthier ones
AliciaMc926
on Feb 19, 2015   ::  I love the new Naked juices with chia seeds! I used to always drink the Green Machine one, but I am not hooked on the Cherry Chia or Peach Chia...I never knew something so healthy could taste so good! Being a busy working mom to 3 - I need fast nutritious food for myself...I drink this in the car or on my way to work!
SFO2015
on Feb 19, 2015   ::  Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!
null99
on Feb 15, 2015   ::  I LOVE the drink the green machine! The other flavors are great too, and you feel healthier for ditching that chocolate milkshake! The price could be lower, but honestly, for a delicious and healthy drink like this, I don't blame them for upping the price!
girl17
on Feb 15, 2015   ::  Naked Juice is a big crowd pleaser in my family. I love that the bottle illustrates what is in the drink (4 bananas, 2 apples, etc.) but there is still a lot of sugar and calories which makes me limit glass size. It is also a little expensive compared to other juice that I purchase. The Blue Machine and Might Mango are my favorites!
aed21349
on Feb 14, 2015   ::  Great quality, but a bit too expensive. Healthy and delicious without being too sweet. My favorite is Strawberry Banana.
Jennyfr
on Feb 13, 2015   ::  Nope....was going to try these but looked at ingredients and changed my mind. I also get heartburn pretty easily so I will pass on these and drink my water or skim milk.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 69 70