Naked Juice Drinks | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Jessloves3 Jessloves3
    04.10.15

These are delicious but are not as healthy as they claim on the label. Lots of sugar.

• SFO2015 SFO2015
    02.19.15

Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!

• laurar By  laurar
    07.27.15

I absolutely love these drinks. The only problem it they are a little on the expensive side, but I definitely grab one every time I get a chance.

• swellborn By  swellborn
    07.25.15

This product taste yummy! I'm concerned about the sugar content. Has to be better than soda.

• Frannymae50 By  Frannymae50
    07.25.15

My kids loved these! Until we saw the sugar content. Too high. Very pricey in this area.

• Kileighsays By  Kileighsays
    07.23.15

The Naked juices are thick, almost verging on smoothie consistency, and they are very filling. While they are touted as being all-natural and healthy, it's been no secret lately that they are filled with GMO products and sugar. If you are looking for a true health drink, you're better off buying organic produce and blending your own smoothies at home, but the Naked juices are tasty in a pinch when you want something refreshing that give off the essence of something healthy.

• Manzo123 By  Manzo123
    07.21.15

Very Pulpy. I love Pulp but for those who hate it I wouldnt drink it. Great Vitamins and Taste!

• nancy13661 By  nancy13661
    07.20.15

These drinks are super good! Great after a workout however do not claim to be as healthy as it is stated on the label.

• 3msandap By  3msandap
    07.18.15

I absolutely love these juices. Right now my favorite happens to be the peach chia one. My kids love the green machine and my mom love mango madness

• Zoraiya By  Zoraiya
    07.17.15

They're so delicious, I just wish they had more berry options. I'm a huge fan of the mango puree.

• Coco227 By  Coco227
    07.16.15

I really love the flavor of the drinks the only thing that I do not like about them are the sugar content.

• sabrina345 By  sabrina345
    07.16.15

Great product! I buy this all the time it really gives me the extra boost of energy I need for the day!