› Food & Drink Reviews Beverages Reviews

4.3 636 90%
rated #62 in Beverages
most helpful review
kreiter   ::
I love NAKED drinks. There is such a variety for everyone. My favorites are the Strawberry & Banana and the Green Machine. I'd definitely buy them more often if the price was a bit lower. Their such a great source of natural ingredients and taste delicious! You can even have one as a meal replacement; they can be pretty filling.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
636 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Naked Juice Drinks
Jess1015
2 days ago   ::  Though these juices taste great, I've read articles stating that it has high levels of arsenic.
fabyzoe
4 days ago   ::  I love this juice, especially the mango. But, it's too damn expensive. Makes me not buy it.
deliadeloya
1 week ago   ::  I love naked juice although a bit on the pricey side. I can buy it in bulk at Costco especially Green Machine which is my favorite. I know it doesn't look delicious but trust me you won't gag after a sip of Green Machine its really delicious! and it is packed with wonderful nutrients. The only downside is its not natural and the company had to change its labeling but it is 100 percent fruit juice! You do have to watch out not to drink too much if you are a calorie conscious person because it's about 140 cal for 8 Oz. of juice. It is filling and is great for a good boost of energy. 2 3/4 Apples 1/2 Banana 1/3 Kiwi 1/3 Mango a hint of Pineapple 1,300 mg Spirulina 400 mg Chlorella 100 mg Broccoli 100 mg Spinach 50 mg Blue Green Algae 50 mg Garlic 75 mg Barley Grass 75 mg Wheatgrass 50 mg Ginger 50 mg Parsley
Cash12
on Nov 13, 2014   ::  Love mango!
purplesnow
on Nov 13, 2014   ::  Best tasting and all natural !
jennk620
on Nov 13, 2014   ::  too pricy, not so tasty
RubyTusdae
on Nov 13, 2014   ::  I have IBS so some days, eating is just a pain. Breakfast in general can be hard for me to down. When I was in college I found these drinks and fell in love. The Green Machine was my favorite. It gave me needed nutrients without making me sick! Now I buy these when I have bad days with my IBS as a meal replacement and they are great in the summer!
KIMALEE
on Nov 13, 2014   ::  I LOVE Naked Juice. The first time I tried Green Machine I think I plugged my nose lol. Then I actually put aside the fact that it looks like liquid boogers and actually tastes awesome. I'm not a big fruit or veggie eater and I know this probably isn't as good as eating the real thing but it works great for me. Just be aware one bottle has as many calories as a 16oz bottle of soda. I use mine as a lunch replacement. Recommended.
WinWithCindy
on Nov 12, 2014   ::  These are good when you're on the run and need to grab something quick.
sarge1977