Naked Juice Drinks | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Jessloves3 Jessloves3
    04.10.15

These are delicious but are not as healthy as they claim on the label. Lots of sugar.

• SFO2015 SFO2015
    02.19.15

Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!

• HippieMommy By  HippieMommy
    04.27.16

Yum

I recently tried multiple flavors of naked juice. It was really good. The kids I babysit drank them too. I like that there is no sugar and it's an all natural product. My favorite flavor is blue machine.

• CourtneyReneeKWO By  CourtneyReneeKWO
    04.13.16

These are filling and taste delicious, my favorite is the purple one. I don't feel these are a healthy breakfast necessarily though, they have a ton of sugar in it. I would advertise these more as a grab-and-go delicious breakfast.

• Linseylou By  Linseylou
    04.03.16

Tasteful. The label is misleading not as healthy as the logo makes you think.

• satsingh By  satsingh
    04.02.16

I really like these juice especially the mango one. It's so thick.

• Jwhalley By  Jwhalley
    04.01.16

This are very good! Safeway will put them on sale too.

• NashMaggie By  NashMaggie
    03.26.16

I love these drinks. They are very good, however they are a little pricey for my budget but when I am able to buy them it is so worth it.

• laurapetty By  laurapetty
    03.23.16

The taste is great and my teens love them.. Its usually hard to find something to satisfy them both when it comes to drink. but, they each have their own preference in flavors.

• themissysue By  themissysue
    03.21.16

I love the fruit blends, they're delicious! Stay away from the protein blends though, they are very gritty and unpleasant to gulp down. I haven't tried the chia blends next but they're next on my list!

• rolsri17 By  rolsri17
    03.21.16

these juice are good with some great flavors but lot of sugar

• Jessicamichelle_12 By  Jessicamichelle_12
    03.21.16

I LOVE the green machine naked juice! It taste fantastic and helps me sneak in some extra fruit and veggies into my day!