› Food & Drink Reviews Beverages Reviews

4.3 650 90%
rated #62 in Beverages
most helpful review
kreiter   ::
I love NAKED drinks. There is such a variety for everyone. My favorites are the Strawberry & Banana and the Green Machine. I'd definitely buy them more often if the price was a bit lower. Their such a great source of natural ingredients and taste delicious! You can even have one as a meal replacement; they can be pretty filling.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
650 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Naked Juice Drinks
Lovemyboys2
20 hours ago   ::  Healthy and good at the same time
osamosa1
1 day ago   ::  So yummy. Strawberry banana is the best. They are accually very filling also.
SoftWings7
1 day ago   ::  Love this drink, has great taste and very refreshing.
bizzytalkstoyou
1 day ago   ::  I really like this juice it like a shake made of real stuff i think its good for you i I drink them in the morning and also give them to my kids love it ..
vdk1984
2 days ago   ::  One, the product is overpriced. Two, I hate the consistency of the beverage, and three it leaves the worst after taste!
AshleyVizz
2 days ago   ::  I love this juice, the strawberry and banana is so yummy!
nitroussquash
on Dec 09, 2014   ::  I love these! I had my tonsils out a while ago, and these worked great as a meal replacement. The only one I didn't like was the white protein one.
obsidianwaters
on Dec 04, 2014   ::  Jam packed with delicious and nutritious goodies. It is a bit pricey, but worth every penny. My husband buys this bi-weekly from Costco. Great when your on the go.
bflagg
on Dec 04, 2014   ::  Owned by Pepsi. Nothing natural about Naked as Pepsi adds synthetic ingredients and GMOs.
smartlady
on Dec 04, 2014   ::  I like to drink natural beverages ,a lot of vitamins .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 64 65