› Food & Drink Reviews Beverages Reviews

4.3 622 91%
rated #56 in Beverages
most helpful review
kreiter   ::
I love NAKED drinks. There is such a variety for everyone. My favorites are the Strawberry & Banana and the Green Machine. I'd definitely buy them more often if the price was a bit lower. Their such a great source of natural ingredients and taste delicious! You can even have one as a meal replacement; they can be pretty filling.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
622 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Naked Juice Drinks
marid144
5 days ago   ::  This dra thick consistency.ink comes in a conveniently small bottle. The flavors are not a thick consistency. The only thing I didn't like Was the amount Of sugar. It was a bit much. Great for healthy eating.Can be mixed with other juices.
Olivejuice33
6 days ago   ::  I love naked juice! My favorite flavor is the green machine it tastes so yummy and I love that the containers show you exactly how much of each fruit and veggi is in each bottle. Defiantly a good choice!
attllc
6 days ago   ::  Naked juices are always a winning option, healthy fruits & veggies blended into the convenience of a few gulps. They are not the most economical but always a great "pick me up" always so yummy.
MrsCustom
1 week ago   ::  I love these. I love the mango. I like that there is such a variety of flavors. And they are easy to find. I have purchases them at Target and walmart and have seen them at several other stores and pharmacy.
lovelypaula
on Oct 22, 2014   ::  i love these drinks they are so healthy for u
ivyapollo
on Oct 22, 2014   ::  great drinks My 3 year old loves them. It is very healthy and nutritional
YvonneMaria
on Oct 21, 2014   ::  My kids and I really enjoy the Naked juice drinks. They have a great taste and pleasant packaging. Our favorites are Green Machine and Berry Blast. These drinks are really great for when you are feeling under the weather, after drinking one then you automatically feel alive again!
MommyFavorites
on Oct 21, 2014   ::  My kids and I really like these juices! The packaging label makes you feel like you are drinking the most healthy drink. Although it's not 100% natural and does contain sugar. Still a great tasting juice drink!
JetSetterG
on Oct 18, 2014   ::  Really good.... only problem is that they are expensive. I always go for the strawberry. Yum.
marjongg
on Oct 15, 2014   ::  my college son always chooses Naked Drinks to keep in his frig as his go to snack
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 62 63