› Food & Drink Reviews Beverages Reviews

4.3 596 90%
rated #66 in Beverages
most helpful review
kreiter   ::
I love NAKED drinks. There is such a variety for everyone. My favorites are the Strawberry & Banana and the Green Machine. I'd definitely buy them more often if the price was a bit lower. Their such a great source of natural ingredients and taste delicious! You can even have one as a meal replacement; they can be pretty filling.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
596 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Naked Juice Drinks
MissSmarty
3 days ago   ::  YUM! Yesterday I had the GREEN one and it was absolutely divine. I can't wait to stock up on this product. The flavor was awesome and the drink was smooth.
rhycesmom
4 days ago   ::  Naked juice are great when you want to feel full but do not want to eat a lot especially when you are at work or running late to eat breakfast. However, I do think that some flavors like Berry Blast are too sweet. Overall, I really love this drink. I drank this during my pregnancy and honestly helped with my nutritional intake without worrying about gaining "excess" calories.
Tiffani
5 days ago   ::  I love Naked Juice! Berry Blast, Blue Machine, and Red Machine are my top three favorites!
bptmommy
6 days ago   ::  I love Naked Juice! The flavors are fantastic only to be topped by the health benefits. So nice to find something that my kids enjoy and are good for them.
thethriftygeek
1 week ago   ::  I love grabbing a Naked Juice especially when i am grocery shopping. I love the Acadi drinks. They are awesome.
nadined07
on Sep 15, 2014   ::  "Naked" is amazing. I usually have a bottle of it every morning. It's an excellent energy boost and a healthy one too. Try it! Comes in a verity of flavors. Ah-ma-zing!!
FruitfulVegan
on Sep 13, 2014   ::  A great go to when you are out and about and need some healthy boost. Try it, you'll like it, no matter what flavor!
Jenaflower79
on Sep 12, 2014   ::  I absolutely LUV this drinks!!! They taste good and are good for you! It would be nice to see more coupons for them around and they should be available at schools for the kids!!!
Caseybuss
on Sep 11, 2014   ::  It's the only juice I will drink! My favorite one is the mango one
jennloerzel