› Food & Drink Reviews Beverages Reviews

4.3 678 90%
rated #60 in Beverages
most helpful review
kreiter   ::
I love NAKED drinks. There is such a variety for everyone. My favorites are the Strawberry & Banana and the Green Machine. I'd definitely buy them more often if the price was a bit lower. Their such a great source of natural ingredients and taste delicious! You can even have one as a meal replacement; they can be pretty filling.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
678 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Naked Juice Drinks
B_Edwards2014
4 hours ago   ::  I absolutely love these smoothies! I drink one almost every morning on my way to work. It actually helps give me more energy through the day and I love the taste of them. My all time favorite is the Mighty Mango, which I just drank one 5 minutes ago! For anyone who loves fruit but doesn't have time to cut it up every morning or are very busy a lot, this is the perfect drink! You get a lot of different fruits in one drink.
guerita
on Jan 18, 2015   ::  There very delicious i just don't like there kinda expensive for juice and has a lot of sugar but i still like these juices
cadillacblu
on Jan 18, 2015   ::  My mom drinks these things religiously!! She takes one to lunch everyday. I know they're good, but I think they may have something to do with why her blood pressure is not high anymore. That's a plus in my book. Thanks guys if you're helping my mom out it's works for me!!
eaguide
on Jan 17, 2015   ::  I absolutely adore Naked's Green Machine! It is a heavy drink, so I tend to use it as a meal/snack replacement while dieting. The texture takes some getting used to, but the taste is outstanding! This would have been a five-star review if not for cost; these juices tend to be a little pricey.
kerbilee
on Jan 17, 2015   ::  Delicious smoothie that is filled with plenty of fruit and vegetables. I highly recommend this product.
kmorasse
on Jan 16, 2015   ::  Lots of nutrition and taste, but a very heavy drink. I would recommend, but in portions.
iamblessed200629
on Jan 15, 2015   ::  The naked fruit juice drinks are good and healthy to drink. I love the strawberry banana naked juice drink. I also love the green machine, and the blueberry naked juice drinks. They are very delicious.
amsuther005
on Jan 12, 2015   ::  I love these! I am currently pregnant, and sometimes this is the only thing I can keep in my stomach. Just wish they weren't so expensive!
mordor
on Jan 11, 2015   ::  These are awesome. I don't even mind how pricy they can be. The taste is great.
DannieLeigh
on Jan 09, 2015   ::  I really love these. Even though I love natural juices in general. This juice adds nothing to it and they tell you how much of what they put in it and I love that. It came in handy when I had dental surgury, just drink and go.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 67 68