Naked Juice Drinks | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Jessloves3 Jessloves3
    04.10.15

These are delicious but are not as healthy as they claim on the label. Lots of sugar.

• SFO2015 SFO2015
    02.19.15

Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!

• Beverlyjade By  Beverlyjade
    06.14.17

Good juices

For the most part the naked juices taste good and are easy to find in my grocery store. They are refreshing and fast more like fruit than vegetables and some r really sweet. I do not prefer the protein naked juices they leave a chalky taste in your mouth.

• Ashscott13 By  Ashscott13
    06.11.17

So tasty and refreshing!

Absolutely, love these! They taste amazing, some flavors are better then others, but overall I'd have to say they are a fabulous refreshing treat. Even my pickiest of eater I can get to drink these!

• NikkiCfreebiez By  NikkiCfreebiez
    06.08.17

Choose flavors wisely.

I like a few of the Naked Juice Drink flavors. A lot of them I couldn't dare get a sip down. Choose the flavors wisely.

• fifina By  fifina
    06.02.17

Supper healthy drink

I have try the three flavors and I can tell each good and really healthy I love the texture no to heavy and not to soft either, they are great drinks each for there purpose, equally delicious thanks for products like this

• quisha88 By  quisha88
    05.19.17

Good choice

These drinks are good but they are just really sweet that is the only downside it taste like extra sugar is added to these drinks because I know that not ever fruit will provide that much sweetness.

• mommyscene By  mommyscene
    05.18.17

Yummy Juices in Delicious Flavors

Our family loves these juices! They are healthy, Vitamin rich, and an easy way for the kids to have a healthy snack. These juices are thick like smoothies so they can even be enjoyed as a light breakfast or occasional meal replacement.

• Jksalways By  Jksalways
    05.18.17

Worth the health

I love these smoothie drinks! Especially frozen. Although I don't feel like they can last long ; spoil easily. The taste is better than the smell in most cases. But the vitamins and nutrients keep me coming back. Although it's pricey!

• DebEmilioSteve By  DebEmilioSteve
    05.01.17

Road trip healthy

Healthy, tasty and a quick boost. I like that many convenience stores carry Naked juice now-it's a good pick when your on a road trip

• Tulip102903 By  Tulip102903
    04.30.17

Yummy

I love these juices, they are delicious and nutritious. They are great for breakfast or as an afternoon snack!

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    04.28.17

ON THE GO NOT AS HEALTHY SORT OF JUICING

Not too bad tasting depending on your flavor preference. Pricey for a wanna be JUICE. Thick and gritty texture.