› Food & Drink Reviews Beverages Reviews

4.3 720 89%
rated #67 in Beverages
most helpful review
shannonmdavis72912   ::
I love the taste of these, but they are super unhealthy, and loaded with sugar!
least helpful review
SFO2015   ::
Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!
social divider social divider social divider
720 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Naked Juice Drinks
Mvidal
3 days ago   ::  Smoothies are a huge hit in my house so I like to keep a stock of Naked in my fridge at all times.They don't just taste great but they are loaded with fruits and veggies.My daughter loves drinking these with her snack and I enjoy them after a work out they give me the energy I need.
JoJo11221984
3 days ago   ::  I found these horrible tasting, Just one sip and I almost got sick. I have made homemade that tastes way better than this.
MMaryrobertson4
3 days ago   ::  It's a nice drink for something different but pretty expensive so I don't get it very often. We will get it for a treat once in awhile.
Jackie978
3 days ago   ::  Love these, I buy the protein flavor and the Green Machine. Before my workout helps me feel energized and refreshed. Definitely worth trying all of them , they are healthy too.
IzzyFrost
4 days ago   ::  These juices are a huge hit in my house!! My son always ask me to pick him up some Naked Fruit when I go to the grocery store. I love all of the flavors and because of their nutritious value, this is one request from my son that I never say no to!!
IzzyFrost
natalieg44
4 days ago   ::  Great tasting smoothies and drink. Not only they are super healthy but they also contains high nutritional value with load of fruits and veggies to boost up your immune system and give you that natural energy. Wonderful taste and delightful flavors. Highly recommend
kam180
5 days ago   ::  I have been a fan of their drinks for many years. Love green monster!
kehly123
5 days ago   ::  I drink this juice almost everyday. My favorite is the green one. It always make me feel great.
dlombard23
5 days ago   ::   Love these drinks, they're the perfect snack to have on hand whether it's after work out or just a something to have other than plain water. It's very filling and especially good when it served really cold.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72