› Food & Drink Reviews Beverages Reviews

most helpful review
Jessloves3   ::
least helpful review
SFO2015   ::
Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!
social divider social divider social divider
732 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Naked Juice Drinks
Kiwi6685
3 days ago   ::  I have tried a few of these, but had to stop drinking them because of their sugar content. I know some of the sugar is naturally occurring, but I still have to be careful. If you have blood sugar issues, I would be careful drinking these, especially in one sitting!
angelgypsyxox
3 days ago   ::  I've tried a few of these flavors: Green machine, Berry Veggie, Orange carrot, Protein & greens, Berry blast, O-J, Orange mango,Pomegranate blueberry, Red machine and Bright beets. They were all very good EXCEPT Bright Beets! Oh gross! I bought an entire case of Bright beets knowing how good beets are for you. I LOVE beets. I loved all the Naked drinks I've tried, so I thought might as well go for the entire case! Oh, what a waste of money. I tried to give them to 4 different people and all 4 people said NO WAY after their first sip. Sadly, they ended up down the drain. So out of the 10 flavors I've tried 9 were VERY good, I rate Naked drinks a 5 out of 5! Just stay away from bright beets! Ewwwie
katiebug8
6 days ago   ::  Good, but watch the label and make sure there is no added sugar. Also way to expensive for a non organic brand.
Imperfectlybrittany
on Apr 13, 2015   ::  Great on the on the go meal. Throw in your bag and head to class or work .
ShellM4
on Apr 13, 2015   ::  I like Naked, just bought the banana chocolate protein smoothie and it is delicious. High in protein (30g) and taste great, perfect for people who workout and lack the time to make homemade, like me!
Jessloves3
on Apr 10, 2015   ::  These are delicious but are not as healthy as they claim on the label. Lots of sugar.
nkschallhorn
on Apr 09, 2015   ::  I like these beverages, I just wish they were more pure. Its not all whole food ingredients.
pilarmarshall
on Apr 08, 2015   ::  I absolutely love these especially the green machine. These are a little pricey but they are like a breakfast replacement.
jlt8484
on Apr 08, 2015   ::  GREAT TASTING!! WE LOVE THEM! These juices are a huge hit in my house
MJoy13511
on Apr 06, 2015   ::  I tried the strawberry. It was thick. It tasted good but the whole bottle was way to much to drink. I wont buy it again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 73 74