› Food & Drink Reviews Beverages Reviews

4.4 500 92%
rated #46 in Beverages
most helpful review
kristi_alonzo   ::
These smoothie drinks are delicious and so good for you!! I drink these in the morning to give me some natural energy and also sometimes as a breakfast supplement and it makes you feel better after getting these into your system.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
500 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Naked Juice Drinks
minne-lady
on Apr 08, 2014   ::  These are one of the only ways I can get my husband to consume fruit. He likes the berry one, but will not drink the others. I like them all, but I do not need extra calories and prefer to eat fruit.
GigiStyle
on Apr 07, 2014   ::  Not all reviews can be great and I'm sorry to say this is one of those. These are a great price at Costco so I gave them a try. For a product that is so high in sugar I would think it would be better. It was not at all sweet and have a very bad mouth feel. High in sugar, carbs and calories.
pandabear760
on Apr 07, 2014   ::  oh my! I absolutely love these drinks! I go to Costco an buy them every time I am there! they taste amazing an are extremely healthy for you which is a PLUS and another reason why I am always buying them. my favorite is the green machine an the strawberry banana ones. love how they give me energy an can fill me up with just drinking one. I use this in replace of my breakfast. I will have a smoothie with some fruit or bagel an I am set till lunch. all the flavors are amazing an are packed with tons of veggies that you cant even taste! A+ Naked Juice!
melissa25
on Apr 01, 2014   ::  Im not a big breakfast eater, but these give me the energy i need without the hassle of making anything. the m=flavor is amazing! and i love knowing exactly what in it. my only issue is how expensive they are.
Christajean
on Mar 30, 2014   ::  I really like the Naked drinks, not only are they delicious but healthy, its nice to be able to enjoy a delicious smoothie when you dont have time to make your own
bigdraws71
on Mar 27, 2014   ::  I am a naked fan and a naked customer and a naked fan customer that needs coupons to keep the fridge full
keniamarquezantelo
on Mar 16, 2014   ::  I like it very much because it tastes like a smoothie. I like that there is a variety of flavors. It is great for breakfast and even for a snack. They sometimes tastes a little too nutritional. They could adjust it just a little.
MariaBB
on Mar 06, 2014   ::  They are certainly filling but ever since their false advertisement claims were discovered, I don't reach out for them as I used to in the past.
Audi777
on Feb 27, 2014   ::  The taste is good. refreshing. Gives instant energy.
Thatchickp