› Food & Drink Reviews Beverages Reviews

4.3 745 89%
rated #69 in Beverages
most helpful review
Jessloves3   ::
These are delicious but are not as healthy as they claim on the label. Lots of sugar.
least helpful review
SFO2015   ::
Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!
social divider social divider social divider
745 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Naked Juice Drinks
cupid77
4 minutes ago   ::  I used to buy these all the time. The "Kale Blazer" was my favorite and I felt great after drinking one. However, I think they have way too much sugar and wish they had a lighter version, or no sugar at all. I also read an article in the news that they are found to have toxic chemicals in them! I haven't bought one since and unless they change these things I won't be buying one anytime soon.
imstephtacular
3 days ago   ::  I used to drink these a lot- they were a great on-the-go treat. But now I prefer to make my own smoothies at home with less sugar! These are yummy and good in a pinch, but not necessary as part of a healthy, regular diet. And the concentrated amount of some of the fruit/fruit juices creates terrible indigestion and makes me feel fuller and more bloated than a smoothie probably should
spika750
1 week ago   ::  They taste great, but with way too much sugar. I can make better juices/smoothies at home.
Melanie_Christensen
on May 14, 2015   ::  I loved the strawberry banana one untill I discovered that it has so much sugar in it.
farmerswife20
on May 13, 2015   ::  Love the stuff! Great taste and great for you! You get so many vitamins in one serving!
awperez
on May 13, 2015   ::  I love these the taste is so good. I've tried alot of them I drink it for my breakfast.
pickles51
on May 12, 2015   ::  I feel in lovr with this awesome drink the moment i treid it.
diallk
on May 11, 2015   ::  I wish that these had less sugar but they are good for what they are. I use these sometimes when they are on sale to supplement breakfast on the go , or to satisfy my tummy if I have to wait for lunch. Much like a smoothie.
KoziKone
on May 10, 2015   ::  These are great but if you drink a whole bottle it has the same amount of calories and sugar as a whole meal. Green machine also make my throat and tongue feel weird. But I still love the taste.
TracyR
on May 08, 2015   ::  I didn't really care for these. The first one I tried has a grainy consistency but I did try another and I didn't like the flavor. Good thought would be better if they were healthier and better tasting
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 74 75