Naked Juice Drinks | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Jessloves3 Jessloves3
    04.10.15

These are delicious but are not as healthy as they claim on the label. Lots of sugar.

• SFO2015 SFO2015
    02.19.15

Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!

• bwalyamusoma By  bwalyamusoma
    12.08.16

Best

This makes a great smoothie or is just a great glass of juice. The best part is no added sugar. The looks would make you think twice about drinking it, but the taste would make you think twice about why you haven't been drinking it forever. Great product.

• SSolo01 By  SSolo01
    11.12.16

Naked tastes so good!

Naked juices taste great, especially Blue Machine!The ingredients are made from fruit, and added nutrients such as vitamin B (which gives it a nutrional boost). The only downside is Naked does not source organic ingredients, but hopefully that will change soon. I love Naked juices, and they are a convenient alternative if you don't have time to stop somewhere for a smoothie, but are in need of a healthy, thirst quenching pick me up.

• baker90 By  baker90
    11.06.16

Always my go to for on the go days or early morning work shifts.

• GeekyButterfly By  GeekyButterfly
    10.16.16

The Naked Truth

This pricey drink is delicious but loaded with added sugar. I'm not sure if it's as healthy as it claims. My son loves them. As long as you're aware is sugar loaded and overly pricey, it's a good a once a month treat!

• Elenart By  Elenart
    09.17.16

yummy, but so loaded with sugar. still love the taste.

• Srose2357 By  Srose2357
    08.29.16

Long time favorite

These have been a long time favorite juice drink. I will say though that there is a bit more sugar in them than the brand would like to admit. I do not think that it is a big deal if you burn the sugar off. The taste is refreshing and it's a nice cold drink to have.

• ToniHallie By  ToniHallie
    08.18.16

These are one of my favorite drinks to have in the morning. They taste so good and fill me up 😊

• Carlivia By  Carlivia
    08.16.16

Good Juice

This juice is good tasting, except it's a little thick for my liking.

• JessRussell15 By  JessRussell15
    08.16.16

So good, but expensive!

Naked tastes amazing! Every flavor I have ever tried I have loved...it does tend to have a lot of sugar (for my standards), but it is a refreshing treat that I buy for myself every once in awhile. It's the best packaged smoothie that you can find outside of your own kitchen or a juice/smoothie bar.

• Buddiesgirl By  Buddiesgirl
    08.09.16

My family loves this juice. Whenever we go grocery shopping my kids always puts it in the cart.