› Food & Drink Reviews Beverages Reviews

4.3 602 90%
rated #60 in Beverages
most helpful review
kreiter   ::
I love NAKED drinks. There is such a variety for everyone. My favorites are the Strawberry & Banana and the Green Machine. I'd definitely buy them more often if the price was a bit lower. Their such a great source of natural ingredients and taste delicious! You can even have one as a meal replacement; they can be pretty filling.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
602 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Naked Juice Drinks
Anna80
2 days ago   ::  I love Naked drinks the strawberry banana blend is great and good texture as well. Yep it taste homemade and gpod for the body as well. Its a sense of knowibg your getting you fruits full for that day.
marinecowgirl
3 days ago   ::  Love naked juices. Their blends taste good and are good for you.
MichelleAlwayslearning
4 days ago   ::  hate the plastic bottle but love the juice
kharris9310
5 days ago   ::  I love Naked juice! It's the best! It's so thick, flavorful, and healthy too! This juice is the best start to a long work day. It keeps me full until lunch and gives me the energy I need to get through the day!
BeEvergreen
5 days ago   ::  I like these because they offer a natural, pleasant taste and ingredient content. I don't feel guilty drinking one. However, the nutritional content varies. Check the back if you are into products with more of a vitamin kick, as the vitamin content varies on these greatly! Great taste, every flavor I've tried.
alliehalter
1 week ago   ::  I love drinking Naked juices when I'm in a hurry an can't get aaa good meal in. They are healthy and leave you with a "full" feeling. I usually give my kids this juice over the other juice brands targeted for kids because I feel this juice is healthier option. It tends to be on the expensive side unless you buy the larger size, less $ per ounce. Otherwise my local grocery stores tend to have them on sale!
MissSmarty
on Sep 20, 2014   ::  YUM! Yesterday I had the GREEN one and it was absolutely divine. I can't wait to stock up on this product. The flavor was awesome and the drink was smooth.
rhycesmom
on Sep 19, 2014   ::  Naked juice are great when you want to feel full but do not want to eat a lot especially when you are at work or running late to eat breakfast. However, I do think that some flavors like Berry Blast are too sweet. Overall, I really love this drink. I drank this during my pregnancy and honestly helped with my nutritional intake without worrying about gaining "excess" calories.
Tiffani
on Sep 18, 2014   ::  I love Naked Juice! Berry Blast, Blue Machine, and Red Machine are my top three favorites!
bptmommy
on Sep 17, 2014   ::  I love Naked Juice! The flavors are fantastic only to be topped by the health benefits. So nice to find something that my kids enjoy and are good for them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 60 61