› Food & Drink Reviews Beverages Reviews

4.3 557 91%
rated #58 in Beverages
most helpful review
kristi_alonzo   ::
These smoothie drinks are delicious and so good for you!! I drink these in the morning to give me some natural energy and also sometimes as a breakfast supplement and it makes you feel better after getting these into your system.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
557 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Naked Juice Drinks
yuly4840
1 day ago   ::  I love it!! You get your veggies in with a great taste. They are also great if you have no time to make your own or no time for a meal.
michelle962
2 days ago   ::  When I need a quick drink, better health wise than the soda and drinks offered at the convenience store.
motherng
on Jul 16, 2014   ::  Tastes like real fruit - so refreshing!
wlroberts
on Jul 16, 2014   ::  I like the fact that it's all natural but we didn't like the taste.
i_speaks
on Jul 16, 2014   ::  I really like this brand and the smoothie combos they come up with. I just wish they weren't so pricey.
ammsan
on Jul 16, 2014   ::  Something that my husband cannot live without!! Well he gets his proteins and I get my veggies. Love this!!
Addiewag724
on Jul 13, 2014   ::  I have tried all of the flavors that are available in my area and i love each one but im not too keen with the green machine. Mango is my favorite. They are so refreshing. A little pricey but in my opinion, worth it. I grab some when i catch a sale and some coupons.
2lmurdock
on Jul 10, 2014   ::  When I first tried this smoothie I thought I was going to hate it. At the time I was at a friends house and her mom took out this bottle of green liquid and poured me some. I was so skeptical and finally after 5 minutes drank some to be polite. This stuff is amazing!! The only kind I drink is the green machine. The cons to it are that is has high amounts of sugar in it. And my dad recently shared with me that they put some type of really bad preservative in it.
CrystalClear
on Jul 09, 2014   ::  These drinks are absolutely delicious! Even the ones that seems kind of funky like the green machine. I thought it would have such a bad taste along with an awful after taste, but I was wrong it was deliciously sweet. My favorite by far is the mighty mango. I have never been fond of mangos but I can never get enough of this drink. They are a bit pricey but you can't go wrong.
alwaysinl0v3
on Jul 08, 2014   ::  These are really good. Only con is the price. Sometimes Kroger has BOGO Free but it just makes them $2 each for the smallest bottle. Other than the price, these are seemingly healthy and taste great.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56