› Food & Drink Reviews Beverages Reviews

rated #59 in Beverages
most helpful review
kreiter   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
580 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Naked Juice Drinks
sandrota
1 day ago   ::  I like naked drinks. They taste real fruit
ShantiS
1 day ago   ::  I tried these and they made my tummy upset. I won't try these anymore.
redfly
2 days ago   ::  I buy these when they are bogo. The kids really like them but kinda sweet for me.
sdegennaro
3 days ago   ::  Protein one is great for travel
nazthegreat1
4 days ago   ::  The taste is good but even with ostly natural ingredients there is so much sugar that it outweighs the benefits.
turtletapp
6 days ago   ::  Taste amazing!!
Tangomom
1 week ago   ::  These are my favorite healthy drinks. If I don't have time for a meal I bring along a naked drink and don't feel guilty.
ShellyPet
1 week ago   ::  Loving the Protein & Greens right now
kreiter
1 week ago   ::  I love NAKED drinks. There is such a variety for everyone. My favorites are the Strawberry & Banana and the Green Machine. I'd definitely buy them more often if the price was a bit lower. Their such a great source of natural ingredients and taste delicious! You can even have one as a meal replacement; they can be pretty filling.
brutuspuff