Naked Juice Drinks | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Jessloves3 Jessloves3
    04.10.15

These are delicious but are not as healthy as they claim on the label. Lots of sugar.

• SFO2015 SFO2015
    02.19.15

Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!

• Elenart By  Elenart
    09.17.16

yummy, but so loaded with sugar. still love the taste.

• Srose2357 By  Srose2357
    08.29.16

Long time favorite

These have been a long time favorite juice drink. I will say though that there is a bit more sugar in them than the brand would like to admit. I do not think that it is a big deal if you burn the sugar off. The taste is refreshing and it's a nice cold drink to have.

• ToniHallie By  ToniHallie
    08.18.16

These are one of my favorite drinks to have in the morning. They taste so good and fill me up 😊

• Carlivia By  Carlivia
    08.16.16

Good Juice

This juice is good tasting, except it's a little thick for my liking.

• JessRussell15 By  JessRussell15
    08.16.16

So good, but expensive!

Naked tastes amazing! Every flavor I have ever tried I have loved...it does tend to have a lot of sugar (for my standards), but it is a refreshing treat that I buy for myself every once in awhile. It's the best packaged smoothie that you can find outside of your own kitchen or a juice/smoothie bar.

• Buddiesgirl By  Buddiesgirl
    08.09.16

My family loves this juice. Whenever we go grocery shopping my kids always puts it in the cart.

• Judith84 By  Judith84
    07.25.16

Naked Beverage

My family loves these!! Taste is amazing you can taste some of the fruits in them. They are a bit pricey for such a small bottle. They may look wierd on the outside but it will taste amazing when you drink it. You won't be able to stop drinking and before you know if it's all gone!! They should improve on the price but I love that they have the ingredients they used on the side of the bottle incase you want to make some.

• adarajames14 By  adarajames14
    07.20.16

Blue machine is great!👍

The best thing similar to a smoothie that you can get anywhere you go! From the grocery store to a gas station! I love the blue machine the best!😃

• adarajames14 By  adarajames14
    07.20.16

Blue machine is great!👍

• lovelyc By  lovelyc
    07.15.16

Yummy but full of sugar

These taste delicious, but most of the time the best tasting stuff is not the best for you. This is loaded with sugar and they are a bit expensive. I still like them though, I just don't buy them as much as I used to.