Naked Juice Drinks | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Jessloves3 Jessloves3
    04.10.15

These are delicious but are not as healthy as they claim on the label. Lots of sugar.

• SFO2015 SFO2015
    02.19.15

Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!

• adarajames14 By  adarajames14
    07.20.16

Blue machine is great!👍

The best thing similar to a smoothie that you can get anywhere you go! From the grocery store to a gas station! I love the blue machine the best!😃

• adarajames14 By  adarajames14
    07.20.16

Blue machine is great!👍

• lovelyc By  lovelyc
    07.15.16

Yummy but full of sugar

These taste delicious, but most of the time the best tasting stuff is not the best for you. This is loaded with sugar and they are a bit expensive. I still like them though, I just don't buy them as much as I used to.

• Clsimon5 By  Clsimon5
    07.14.16

Very yummy& filling but not that great for you. Lot's of sugar.

• Kristi5858 By  Kristi5858
    07.03.16

Naked & loving it!

My son absolutely LOVES NAKED! Everytime we go to any store, he is always asking for one! He loves the the green & purple ones! Hey....anything to get him to eat some veggies right?

• Emi2009 By  Emi2009
    06.29.16

I love this juice. They are a bit pricey, but are so good. They are not as healthy as they make it seem. My favorite flavor is mango.

• RedSky By  RedSky
    06.29.16

Great, quality and well tasting product. But on the expensive side.

• Tazzygal By  Tazzygal
    06.29.16

Best Juice but good for you too

absolotely love this Juice, get the green smoothie and the carrot mango i think thats right so many choices would love to review more through Hint Hint

• Kbreig By  Kbreig
    06.23.16

Sweet treat on the healthy side

I love this drink when I am needing something sweet. There is a lot of sugar but still has nutritional value

• khall01 By  khall01
    06.07.16

Perfect on the Go

I used to spend a ton of time and money making my own smoothies at home. These have saved me so much time and there is no mess to clean up after.