Naked Juice Drinks | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Jessloves3 Jessloves3
    04.10.15

These are delicious but are not as healthy as they claim on the label. Lots of sugar.

• SFO2015 SFO2015
    02.19.15

Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!

• assembler By  assembler
    08.25.15

It is juice which is not the healthiest in the world. However, I believe it is a good value. Occasionally when I know I am going to have a super long day of working and need something that will keep up my energy with some vitamins I might get a nice large size of the green superfood or mango. Definitely lots of sugar is in here. So yes, not the healthiest but works for what it is every once in a while.

• wanizo By  wanizo
    08.24.15

Love the taste of Naked Juice. It's my choice of drink if I'm not in the mood to make homemade fruit juice. It's a bit pricey, but taste better than other fruit juice in my opinion.

• Stormi_Weather By  Stormi_Weather
    08.24.15

Nice alternative if you are not able to juice at home. However, the sugar content is not as healthy as fresh-squeezed fruits/vegetables.

• julia123 By  julia123
    08.22.15

Delicious juice that is healthy and filling too. I would recommend this to anyone.

• Kislam97 By  Kislam97
    08.22.15

I always grab one to go whenever I need a quick drink. The amount of sugar is way too much, but they are packed with nutrients.

• NoahsMama13 By  NoahsMama13
    08.19.15

Love most of these, especially the Mango drink. My son likes them, too, so I'm happy that they're healthier than most juices.

• marcyw3 By  marcyw3
    08.19.15

I like juices alot, but ive not tested this one out yet, but willing to soon.

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

These juices are great and they taste delicious, they have a ton of sugar though

• shimonmadelyn By  shimonmadelyn
    08.18.15

They taste really good, and they also are packed with nutrients from different vegetables and fruits. Defiantly recommend Naked beverages. Good for people on the go who don't always have the time to eat right.

• celticdreamsbath By  celticdreamsbath
    08.12.15

Me and my kids drink these like crazy. Bad part is the get a little expensive which is why only 4.5 stars