› Food & Drink Reviews Beverages Reviews

4.3 619 91%
rated #60 in Beverages
most helpful review
kreiter   ::
I love NAKED drinks. There is such a variety for everyone. My favorites are the Strawberry & Banana and the Green Machine. I'd definitely buy them more often if the price was a bit lower. Their such a great source of natural ingredients and taste delicious! You can even have one as a meal replacement; they can be pretty filling.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
619 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Naked Juice Drinks
MrsCustom
14 hours ago   ::  I love these. I love the mango. I like that there is such a variety of flavors. And they are easy to find. I have purchases them at Target and walmart and have seen them at several other stores and pharmacy.
lovelypaula
2 days ago   ::  i love these drinks they are so healthy for u
ivyapollo
2 days ago   ::  great drinks My 3 year old loves them. It is very healthy and nutritional
YvonneMaria
2 days ago   ::  My kids and I really enjoy the Naked juice drinks. They have a great taste and pleasant packaging. Our favorites are Green Machine and Berry Blast. These drinks are really great for when you are feeling under the weather, after drinking one then you automatically feel alive again!
MommyFavorites
3 days ago   ::  My kids and I really like these juices! The packaging label makes you feel like you are drinking the most healthy drink. Although it's not 100% natural and does contain sugar. Still a great tasting juice drink!
JetSetterG
5 days ago   ::  Really good.... only problem is that they are expensive. I always go for the strawberry. Yum.
marjongg
on Oct 15, 2014   ::  my college son always chooses Naked Drinks to keep in his frig as his go to snack
Ivyg123
on Oct 09, 2014   ::  Berry Blast is my favorite! Best breakfast smoothie. So good and so good for you. If you haven't tried Naked, do it now. Trust me, you won't be sorry.
iluvtuggy
on Oct 08, 2014   ::  I love Naked Juice!!! My favorites are the Green Machine and the Mango one. The green one looks gross, but it is delicious!!! I like to drink these when I know I won't be having a meal for a while, they are filling and they are so good!
Discord
on Oct 07, 2014   ::  I love Naked Juice! Hands down it tastes more like really fresh fruit then anything else on the market!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 61 62