Naked Juice Drinks | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Jessloves3 Jessloves3
    04.10.15

These are delicious but are not as healthy as they claim on the label. Lots of sugar.

• SFO2015 SFO2015
    02.19.15

Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!

• Kbreig By  Kbreig
    06.23.16

Sweet treat on the healthy side

I love this drink when I am needing something sweet. There is a lot of sugar but still has nutritional value

• khall01 By  khall01
    06.07.16

Perfect on the Go

I used to spend a ton of time and money making my own smoothies at home. These have saved me so much time and there is no mess to clean up after.

• amberoo1981 By  amberoo1981
    06.02.16

My family looooves these drinks!I am always excited when they choose these over soft drinks.I love that they have so much good stuff for you in the.I like that the Naked brand offers a nice variety of flavors to satisfy everyones taste.

• LatinMama By  LatinMama
    05.16.16

Thick and tasty...delicious and healthy. Very filling, I like to drink Naked Juice Drinks mid afternoon to keep me full while I get dinner.

• HippieMommy By  HippieMommy
    04.27.16

Yum

I recently tried multiple flavors of naked juice. It was really good. The kids I babysit drank them too. I like that there is no sugar and it's an all natural product. My favorite flavor is blue machine.

• CourtneyReneeKWO By  CourtneyReneeKWO
    04.13.16

These are filling and taste delicious, my favorite is the purple one. I don't feel these are a healthy breakfast necessarily though, they have a ton of sugar in it. I would advertise these more as a grab-and-go delicious breakfast.

• Linseylou By  Linseylou
    04.03.16

Tasteful. The label is misleading not as healthy as the logo makes you think.

• satsingh By  satsingh
    04.02.16

I really like these juice especially the mango one. It's so thick.

• Jwhalley By  Jwhalley
    04.01.16

This are very good! Safeway will put them on sale too.

• NashMaggie By  NashMaggie
    03.26.16

I love these drinks. They are very good, however they are a little pricey for my budget but when I am able to buy them it is so worth it.