› Food & Drink Reviews Beverages Reviews

4.3 571 91%
rated #59 in Beverages
most helpful review
kristi_alonzo   ::
These smoothie drinks are delicious and so good for you!! I drink these in the morning to give me some natural energy and also sometimes as a breakfast supplement and it makes you feel better after getting these into your system.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
571 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Naked Juice Drinks
brutuspuff
1 day ago   ::  too expensive although they are good
Suchitra
1 day ago   ::  Oh this is our family favorite! We love all the flavors and the fact that they r natural with no preservatives! My 21 month old can finish the small sized bottle in a couple mins!! Love it!!
Photogchik
1 day ago   ::  I used to love these, but I found out they have some harmful chemicals in them. Not so in love anymore.
Futuredoctormom
3 days ago   ::  They taste amazing and they pack a nutritional punch!
PLAINJANERAWKS
4 days ago   ::  Absolutely my favorite drink lately!
sheyxxsavings
4 days ago   ::  These are really really good, but they aren't top dog for you healthy wise. They have a high calorie count and the sugar is also high (at least in the few I've tried) I think these would be great for a snack supplement, but to drink while eating is pretty much canceling out the idea of getting them. That being said as opposed to most other juices these are an obvious choice, they cost about the same as other juice brands but have more vitamins and minerals in it.
Kimneely
5 days ago   ::  These taste amazing! I'm in my first trimester of pregnancy and I have no appetite for any food, but I can drink these all day long. I am so happy I started trying Naked drinks because it really eases my mind knowing that my baby is getting tons of great nutrition from them when it is so hard for me to eat enough good nutritious food.
alexissnider
6 days ago   ::  My favorite drinks.. They taste so good and they are super healthy as well, can't get any better than that!
jrey27
1 week ago   ::  This smoothie is pretty awesome! BUT there are some down falls, its expensive, I can buy the same ingredients on the bottle and make it at home. There is a lot of sugar content in it, yes, it is all natural sugar, but still a lot of sugar like 30g per serving and there are i think 1.5 or 2 servings per bottle. But the upside is when you and your husband are at the store and he asks you "do we need anything else?" you can respond very loudly "lets get 'NAKED'". And when isn't it fun to embarrass your husband in public? :)
FertilityHollis
on Aug 08, 2014   ::  Healthy and tastes great!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58