› Beauty Reviews Nails Reviews

Nail Revitalizer
Rating Reviews Recommended
5.0 3 100%
rated #16 in Nails
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
3 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Nail Life Nail Revitalizer
daisymay2010
on Sep 24, 2014   ::  I love this, it has completely changed my nails from ugly, weak and peeling to long, strong and looking great! I have been using it maybe 3 weeks and it has already made such a huge difference! I got it on sale at Sally's Beauty Supply.
TMichelle73
on May 07, 2012   ::  I love this stuff!! It has really helped my nails recover from many years of using artificial nails and now I have my own long and strong nails thanks to Nail Life :) I highly recommend especially if you have thin and/or weak nails that just won't grow or will grow but break all the time!
legs383
on Oct 26, 2011   ::  could not get my nails to grow because i was always chipping them until i started using this product. now my nails are long and strong. i bought the product at sallys beauty. i would recommend it to anyone. i am always hitting my nails on things do to my work, but this is the only that stands up to the abuse of my job!!!
To review, please  Login  or  Join