Nabisco Ritz Salsa Verde Toasted Corn Chips | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Clgarren2036 By  Clgarren2036
    08.27.17

Toasted to Perfection

I recently came across these and was in awe. Lately I have been a bit obsessed with Salsa verde so finding this unique chip was quite exciting. The flavor and texture really hit the spot. There was a little kick that I appreciated. It was nothing overwhelming but very addictive on my part.

Brand Name

Enter your review comments here.

• herbalkate By  herbalkate
    07.21.16

Unlike anything else on the market

I recently tried these for the first time as I love the Ritz Toasted Corn Chips. I was expecting to love these as well, however, there is a very strong flavor of cumin that took away from every other spice in the chip so it kind of ruined it for me. It's still a flavorful chip and others may love it. Cumin just isn't a taste I enjoy. The chips themselves are pretty fantastic. They're kind of a cross between a traditional corn chip and a cracker. Not too thick and not too thin. They're crispy and salty and they taste like sweet roasted corn. If you're looking for a healthier chip and love the taste of chili, corn and cumin, you should grab a bag of these for your next adventure.

Brand Name

Enter your review comments here.