Mr Coffee 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker | SheSpeaks Reviews

• didama By  didama
    08.02.17

Tasty Coffee!

We use Mr. Coffee at our office and it makes a very tasty cup of coffee!

• katitiak By  katitiak
    12.05.14

My guy loves this! He uses this every morning and night!

• angelaksams By  angelaksams
    06.26.14

The best part of the coffee maker is that it is programmable. It is really nice to wake up to freshly brewed coffee. The only thing I did not like about this coffee maker is that it has a glass carafe instead of a thermal carafe.

• AishaWaseem By  AishaWaseem
    06.07.13

it makes life easy i like this product.

• jassyrenea By  jassyrenea
    06.06.13

I have had this coffee maker for a few months and I like it. But my carafe has a crack already. Next time I will defiantly buy a coffee maker with a stainless carafe.

• abandac By  abandac
    01.09.13

this is the coffeemaker i purchased for my 89 year old father and he uses it everyday. he said its easy to use and the coffee is just the right temperature for him.

• HeatherSeasr83 By  HeatherSeasr83
    01.09.13

Good coffee maker and a reasonable price

• TinaRofo By  TinaRofo
    11.02.11

This coffeemaker gets a workout at our house. We brew a minimum of 2 pots of coffee a day. The timer is great because the coffee is there when we get up. This is the 2nd one we have had. But the first did last several years. So..for the price and the constant use - I think it's a good buy

• rocky08055 By  rocky08055
    09.09.11

Although I like having a fresh cup of coffee available as soon as I wake up, the quality/durability of this coffee maker is questionable. I had to return my first one after two months and it was replaced for free. The second one lasted about 10 months before it died. I've had better luck with the one I'm currently using as it is still working after 14 months. So why do I keep buying the same model? Well, it brews a good cup of coffee, it costs under $30 and it fits well in under my cabinets. I've looked at other brands, but have not found one that fits into my budget and my kitchen.