› Food & Drink Reviews Frozen Foods Reviews

rated #34 in Frozen Foods
most helpful review
katfos   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
27 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Morningstar Farms Veggie burgers
katfos
on Aug 21, 2014   ::  I am not a vegetarian but I enjoy many flavors of the Morningstar Burgers. My favorites are the Chickpea Mediterranean, Chipotle Black Bean and Roasted Garlic and Quinoa. I love to eat them on a pita with lettuce, tomato and mustard.
lilsb2002
on Aug 08, 2014   ::  Tastes great and I'm not vegetarian at all.
Classy24
on Aug 02, 2014   ::  Tasty and easy to prep. I am not a vegetarian but like the taste/texture and like this as an option especially when trying to cut down on calories.
KimmyKim1
on Aug 01, 2014   ::  I've been a vegetarian for about three years and I prefer to buy frozen meals when I'm in a hurry or just don't have time. This product is tagged as a healthy product but under the ingredients it contains caramel coloring (which can lead to cancer) and other chemical preservatives. Although this product is easy to make and cheap I would not recommend it to a friend due to the risk factors.
service1010
on Apr 06, 2014   ::  I used to buy a lot of the Morningstar Farms products. The 'hamburgers' are low in calories, low,if any, saturated fat and a quick meal. But, with all of the controversy about GMO soy, I stopped buying them. I miss them, but until they are certified non-gmo, I will buy another brand
ModelJenn
on Aug 12, 2013   ::  I was recently able to try this for free from by hosting a House Party and everyone loved them, myself included. Everyone was really surprised at how good they were. I got the MorningStar Farms Grillers Prime veggie burgers for the party. They were easy to cook, I just put them on the grill. I really enjoyed these and will definately be purchasing them. I'm looking forward to trying some of the other veggie burger flavors that MorningStar Farms has to offer.
JuliaNicole
on Jun 17, 2013   ::  Delicious and nutritious! These taste so great and they're filled with amazing flavor!
carlsbadmom
on Jun 13, 2013   ::  Fabulous taste and texture. A MUST for a vegitarian!
mslejean
on Jun 11, 2013   ::  Yes!!! I got these free with another review site, then used the coupons and bought more. They are healthy, quick, and easy to prepare.
chewri
on Mar 10, 2013   ::  if you spice it up by adding it to a pasta dish it tastes better. I feel like I am taking care of my body by using this rather than hamburger.
Pages: 1 2 3