› Food & Drink Reviews Frozen Foods Reviews

4.4 23 86%
rated #30 in Frozen Foods
most helpful review
theshoelesswanderer   ::
LOVE! Great meaty texture without being too much like real meat (great for someone who doesn't like hamburger).
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
23 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Morningstar Farms Veggie burgers
service1010
on Apr 06, 2014   ::  I used to buy a lot of the Morningstar Farms products. The 'hamburgers' are low in calories, low,if any, saturated fat and a quick meal. But, with all of the controversy about GMO soy, I stopped buying them. I miss them, but until they are certified non-gmo, I will buy another brand
ModelJenn
on Aug 12, 2013   ::  I was recently able to try this for free from by hosting a House Party and everyone loved them, myself included. Everyone was really surprised at how good they were. I got the MorningStar Farms Grillers Prime veggie burgers for the party. They were easy to cook, I just put them on the grill. I really enjoyed these and will definately be purchasing them. I'm looking forward to trying some of the other veggie burger flavors that MorningStar Farms has to offer.
JuliaNicole
on Jun 17, 2013   ::  Delicious and nutritious! These taste so great and they're filled with amazing flavor!
carlsbadmom
on Jun 13, 2013   ::  Fabulous taste and texture. A MUST for a vegitarian!
mslejean
on Jun 11, 2013   ::  Yes!!! I got these free with another review site, then used the coupons and bought more. They are healthy, quick, and easy to prepare.
chewri
on Mar 10, 2013   ::  if you spice it up by adding it to a pasta dish it tastes better. I feel like I am taking care of my body by using this rather than hamburger.
MadHatter
on Mar 09, 2013   ::  I am extremely impressed with the burst of flavor from this buger, I got the Griller Vegan Veggie Burger though. I don't mind eatting the meat version, however I wanted to try out something different. boy am I glad I did. This product only took about 2 or so minutes to heat, depending if you take it out from the freezer or if you defrosted it first. I was hooked. Though it was sort of on the pricey side for only getting 4 patties in a box, it was worth a try. I am a Buzzagent so i recieved a coupon to get this to try out. Now, I am buying this from BJ's which has more patties in the box. felt great eatting this as I was at the stage where I was working out and trying to cut down on what I eat. Very impressed.
HISPANICMOM
on Mar 03, 2013   ::  I personality like to cook in the grill, so I tried the MorningStar Farms Grillers Prime Veggie Burgers. Savory and smoky, this burger is full of prime steakhouse flavor, veggie-style. MorningStar Farms Grillers Prime Burgers contain 39% less fat than regular ground beef with an excellent source of protein. This product was very easy to find in my local store (Jewel-Osco) and the preparation was even more easy! The burgers were ready in less than 20mins. At first, I thought that the burgers looked tough but to my surprise, they were tender... I don't even notice the veggie taste. Truly a great tasty and healthy product at a reasonable price! http://myhispanicreview.blogspot.com/2013/01/morningstar-farms-veggie-burgers-review.html
beevet
on Jul 20, 2012   ::  I LOVE that you can heat these in the toaster, no microwave necessary, even if you only need to heat 1 :-)
Rafencat
on Jul 19, 2012   ::  Of all the meatless burgers out there, this one really is my favorite. They are not to large, not too heavy and are consistently good. I especially like this one and their portobello mushroom one! Amazing flavor. I almost prefer these to real beef burgers!
Pages: 1 2 3