Morningstar Farms Veggie burgers | SheSpeaks Reviews

• katfos katfos
    08.21.14

I am not a vegetarian but I enjoy many flavors of the Morningstar Burgers. My favorites are the Chickpea Mediterranean, Chipotle Black Bean and Roasted Garlic and Quinoa. I love to eat them on a pita with lettuce, tomato and mustard.

• service1010 service1010
    04.06.14

I used to buy a lot of the Morningstar Farms products. The 'hamburgers' are low in calories, low,if any, saturated fat and a quick meal. But, with all of the controversy about GMO soy, I stopped buying them. I miss them, but until they are certified non-gmo, I will buy another brand

• ladybug309 By  ladybug309
    05.27.15

I really am not to fond of this product, tried it twice and still did not like it.

• buslady3 By  buslady3
    12.16.14

Very tasty use all the time

• lexaaaabaker By  lexaaaabaker
    12.03.14

This are great tasting burgers, don't get me wrong! But the ingredients are horrible! CANCER CAUSING. For one the main ingredient is wheat gluten. Gluten free things have become a fad due to people's growing intolerance but its bad for anyone. It's a bonding agent that irritates the stomach lining. There are other veggie burgers without this. Check out this website: http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/vital-wheat-gluten-substitutes-11667.html and don't let the food industry keep feeding us cheap, chemical, cancer causing foods!

• katfos By  katfos
    08.21.14

• lilsb2002 By  lilsb2002
    08.08.14

Tastes great and I'm not vegetarian at all.

• Classy24 By  Classy24
    08.02.14

Tasty and easy to prep. I am not a vegetarian but like the taste/texture and like this as an option especially when trying to cut down on calories.

• KimmyKim1 By  KimmyKim1
    08.01.14

I've been a vegetarian for about three years and I prefer to buy frozen meals when I'm in a hurry or just don't have time. This product is tagged as a healthy product but under the ingredients it contains caramel coloring (which can lead to cancer) and other chemical preservatives. Although this product is easy to make and cheap I would not recommend it to a friend due to the risk factors.

• service1010 By  service1010
    04.06.14

• ModelJenn By  ModelJenn
    08.12.13

I was recently able to try this for free from by hosting a House Party and everyone loved them, myself included. Everyone was really surprised at how good they were. I got the MorningStar Farms Grillers Prime veggie burgers for the party. They were easy to cook, I just put them on the grill. I really enjoyed these and will definately be purchasing them. I'm looking forward to trying some of the other veggie burger flavors that MorningStar Farms has to offer.

• JuliaNicole By  JuliaNicole
    06.17.13

Delicious and nutritious! These taste so great and they're filled with amazing flavor!