Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Hydrating Shampoo | SheSpeaks Reviews

• ishhappens ishhappens
    03.09.14

I am a stickler when it comes to buying high priced hair products, so many are worthless, high priced for no reason. But the entire biolage line is worth every single penny. Results every time! Try leaving biolage conditioner in for a while with a shower cap. Super soft amazing results! Smells like a salon, doesnt fade color and leaves hair so soft, shiny and moisturized.

• acappel By  acappel
    10.05.15

I absolutely love the smell of biolage! It makes my hair feel amazing and you hardly have to use any so one bottle goes a long way!

• julia123 By  julia123
    08.22.15

My favorite shampoo!!! It makes your hair smell amazing and super soft!! I would recommend this to everybody.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Wow. I love how it leaves my hair so flawless.

• lorimangnall1 By  lorimangnall1
    09.05.14

Love the hydration! Love the lift, and volume! Sometimes the scent can be a little strange if you are not used to matrix products. Overall I would use again!

• SheaC1 By  SheaC1
    08.31.14

Total repiar for damaged hair. My hair was so soft and shiny after using this product!!! My hair was damaged from bleaching it and this put the moisture back in my hair. love it!!

• angsmith By  angsmith
    08.30.14

The smell and softness is amazing! Worth the price!

• LadyShain By  LadyShain
    08.29.14

This is a very nice shampoo and it makes your hair very soft. I would recommend it to people who have heavier hair and thicker hair. I have pretty straight and fine hair and it does tend to weigh my hair down after too many uses and make it feel greasy since it's so fine. Still a great shampoo though!

• Disneygirl26 By  Disneygirl26
    06.05.14

This is one of the best shampoos on the market. It smells nice and leaves your hair soft and smooth. It really makes your feel clean and hydrated.

• BamaGirl71 By  BamaGirl71
    06.04.14

My hair stylist uses this shampoo on my hair at each visit and I've come to love it.. It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky smooth and it is well worth the price.

• ishhappens By  ishhappens