› Beauty Reviews Hair Care Reviews

rated #3 in Hair Care
most helpful review
kobequalls   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
73 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Hydrating Shampoo
Disneygirl26
on Jun 05, 2014   ::  This is one of the best shampoos on the market. It smells nice and leaves your hair soft and smooth. It really makes your feel clean and hydrated.
BamaGirl71
on Jun 04, 2014   ::  My hair stylist uses this shampoo on my hair at each visit and I've come to love it.. It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky smooth and it is well worth the price.
kobequalls
on Mar 09, 2014   ::  I am a stickler when it comes to buying high priced hair products, so many are worthless, high priced for no reason. But the entire biolage line is worth every single penny. Results every time! Try leaving biolage conditioner in for a while with a shower cap. Super soft amazing results! Smells like a salon, doesnt fade color and leaves hair so soft, shiny and moisturized.
jazzberry187
on Dec 18, 2013   ::  The scent of matrix products smells like you just got your hair done at the salon, AMAMZING. This shampoo is my go to it leaves my hair frizz free, hydrated, healthy, shiny, and above all bouncy! I recommend this shampoo to people that have medium t coarse hair, anyone with thin hair this would really weigh your hair down, matrix does make liglightweight shampoos that are amazing as well. overall this is my hands down go-to product. I always recieve compliments.
kjneedsaladder
on Aug 14, 2013   ::  My natural hair color is dark brown with golden undertones and I've been blonde for about a year now. This means that my hair has been bleached and tone and bleached and toned time and time again. Recently, just after toning again after a few months, I noticed that my hair had become dry, brittle, and really hard to work with. I could rarely ever run my fingers through it without them getting caught on tangles. As well as it was very similar to wet Kleenex when it was wet, IT JUST BROKE APART. I've used Biolage products before, even when I was natural, and it made my hair so soft and I loved the smell of it. So, I decided to try this. I'd spent so much money on deep conditioners and hair masks from the beauty supply store, so I wasn't expecting much since nothing else had worked. However, as soon as I got out of the shower, I could tell a difference. My hair is no longer a similar consistency to straw and the breakage was reduced. If you've been having issues with dry, damaged hair and really just need relief from the chaos that is over-processed hair, this is probably the best product to go to. It may not take away all of the issues, but it will definitely make doing your hair in the morning less of a chore.
downsizediva
on May 06, 2013   ::  I love the smell of this product! If you have thin, fine hair as I do you may want to try another product. I found it to be a little heavy for my hair. If you are into spending a little more for your hair care products, this would be great for someone with thicker hair!!
mentalninja
on Apr 04, 2013   ::  Fresh and clean scent. Not as hydrating as I had hoped.
nursejulz
on Mar 17, 2013   ::  Love the smell and great feel it leaves in your hair.
cherokeechic
on Mar 16, 2013   ::  I enjoy this product b/c it leaves my hair smelling good and clean.
willowberryroad
on May 27, 2012   ::  I had horribly damaged hair from chemicals a while back. It was so bad that my hair stylist was shocked. I bought a bottle of this and a thing of the conditioner that goes with it and began using it. Before I had finished the bottle, my hair was so much better! It got its shine back, no longer looked damaged, and it was so soft and beautiful. The next time I went to the hair stylist and asked to get my hair cut, she went on and on about how healthy and beautiful my hair was and actually encouraged me not to cut it off. I am pregnant right now, and pregnancy has made my hair so full (not in a good way!), and it has heat damage as well. My husband just surprised me by ordering this again for me, because he knew it worked so well last time. I can't wait to see the results.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8