Luvs Diapers | SheSpeaks Reviews

• gwanita gwanita
    12.16.12

good price but don't really like how absorbent they were

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

These diapers are cheap. And not just cheap money-wise, but cheaply made. I never know how people can stand to use these. Even when you take them out of the box, they feel SO thin. It's like putting a paper diaper on the baby. I only used half a bag of these one time - after that I just had to pitch them out. The baby's mess didn't stay in the diaper, they leaked all over the place, and every time my son peed in them the front of the actual diaper was moist - ew! I just could never use these again.

• Rhea2812 By  Rhea2812
    06.17.17

Luvs

Good product. My daughter was allergic when she was a baby, but my twins are able to use them. Soft, absorbent, and works well. Even over night.

• NikkiCfreebiez By  NikkiCfreebiez
    06.08.17

What a nightmare...

Would give zero stars if possible. These are the worst diapers ever, no better than parents choice diapers. These even don't hold a drop of pee. I took a cup of water and poured it on the diaper, the water just slid off of the diaper, the diaper didn't soak up a single drop of the water. I only used Huggies after the mess I got with Luvs! Pay the extra few bucks for better quality.

• auntieofone By  auntieofone
    06.07.17

GREAT PRODUCT

Love these diapers. They are the only ones my niece uses as others give her a rash. They do not leak that much if they do its is very little and usually because she wasnt changed for a little bit.

• reba2017 By  reba2017
    05.10.17

This is the only brand that works well with my son! We love them and they arent that expensive!

• Mszrosa By  Mszrosa
    04.14.17

Luvs are great diapers there similar to Pampers and there affordable.

• Krystal_DawnL By  Krystal_DawnL
    04.08.17

Eh. As a last resort.

There alright but they still do leak. Not too excited about it.

• meganmlangton By  meganmlangton
    04.07.17

Best bang for your buck

My go to brand!! These are literally the only diapers that didn't leak overnight with my son. I seemed to always have problems with pampers and huggies. There are always coupons available!

• chasingclifton By  chasingclifton
    03.23.17

Good Quality / Low Price

I purchase this brand a lot. For such a cheaper alternative to heavily priced diapers these get the job done. I think they smell kind of funny but it doesn't affect anything really. I haven't seen that my child has experience any leaks and they fit wel. Great for anyone who may want to save a little cash.

• Scott428 By  Scott428
    02.02.17

Great diapers

These are great diapers. All i use for my son. Havent had a leak or any rashes. The only dislike i have is that it doesnt have the wetness indicator like some of the other brands.

• Rileylam09 By  Rileylam09
    02.01.17

Love luv

We love Luvs! Never had a leak or blow out with both our kids. The only thing is they seem to run big but who cares.