Luvs Diapers | SheSpeaks Reviews

• gwanita gwanita
    12.16.12

good price but don't really like how absorbent they were

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

These diapers are cheap. And not just cheap money-wise, but cheaply made. I never know how people can stand to use these. Even when you take them out of the box, they feel SO thin. It's like putting a paper diaper on the baby. I only used half a bag of these one time - after that I just had to pitch them out. The baby's mess didn't stay in the diaper, they leaked all over the place, and every time my son peed in them the front of the actual diaper was moist - ew! I just could never use these again.

• brittneym12 By  brittneym12
    08.04.17

With my oldest daughter when I was pregnant I loved them. They are affordable & they have a great smell. Now that she's up moving around and walking a lot I'm not so sure I still want to use this product. I recently tried out another brand of diaper and I'm leaning more towards them. This diaper is great for newborns & children who crawl, but once they get moving this diaper doesn't hold a lot & tends to get saggy.

• giggles1003 By  giggles1003
    07.28.17

Awesome diapers!!

I love these diapers! They have been my number one go to for my babies. Such great low prices for good quality diapers that work great for leak protection day and night. Definitely a brand I recommend to all my mommy friends.

• ShayLifeTv By  ShayLifeTv
    07.12.17

Mask Stinky Smells.!

Was using Huggies from newborn to 2 years old. A friend told me to try Luvs diapers because they're cheaper but they work the same like Huggies and Pampers do. Honestly TMI when my daughter would do a Poopoo you would never know because loves diapers smells mask the poop smell while I notice Huggies diapers don't. And that to me is a bonus.!!!

• Kcurrans12 By  Kcurrans12
    07.10.17

No Leaks Here

I do like using LUVS for my son. He is 1. I have two older daughters and it didn't seem this product worked as well for them. They do not seem to hold up during the night, as well as other brands. However, for the day I think they are perfect and the price is more on the reasonable side. I would recommend this product!!

• Photomama814 By  Photomama814
    07.07.17

Girls only?

They worked perfect for my daughter. Great price for diapers. Put them on my son and they leaked. Not sure if it's a gender thing but it happened on multiple occassions.

• Rhea2812 By  Rhea2812
    06.17.17

Luvs

Good product. My daughter was allergic when she was a baby, but my twins are able to use them. Soft, absorbent, and works well. Even over night.

• NikkiCfreebiez By  NikkiCfreebiez
    06.08.17

What a nightmare...

Would give zero stars if possible. These are the worst diapers ever, no better than parents choice diapers. These even don't hold a drop of pee. I took a cup of water and poured it on the diaper, the water just slid off of the diaper, the diaper didn't soak up a single drop of the water. I only used Huggies after the mess I got with Luvs! Pay the extra few bucks for better quality.

• auntieofone By  auntieofone
    06.07.17

GREAT PRODUCT

Love these diapers. They are the only ones my niece uses as others give her a rash. They do not leak that much if they do its is very little and usually because she wasnt changed for a little bit.

• reba2017 By  reba2017
    05.10.17

This is the only brand that works well with my son! We love them and they arent that expensive!

• Mszrosa By  Mszrosa
    04.14.17

Luvs are great diapers there similar to Pampers and there affordable.