Lipton Tea Honey Iced Green Tea Mango Pineapple | SheSpeaks Reviews

• ManicMom By  ManicMom
    04.06.16

We love to take these camping and on bike rides. Just keep several packets with you while you are on the go and just add to your plain water. Magic happens and you get to enjoy a little treat! There are tons of flavors to try, but anything with Mango is a Go Go for me!!!

• Sigmaclas By  Sigmaclas
    01.10.16

Great flavor and mixes well in my bottled water! It's sweet but not too sweet

• Crystalann314 By  Crystalann314
    11.14.15

I love this tea. The honey, mango, and pineapple flavors were delicious to me. I get this is the travel pouches for water bottles and I get it in the pitcher size as well.

• amrigsby1 By  amrigsby1
    07.24.15

I love the taste and convenience! Very interesting combination of flavors. Enjoyed it very much.

• hallmarkjl By  hallmarkjl
    07.03.13

Lipton is a great brand and my family has been using it for years. I was really excited when I found the Tea & Honey Iced Green Tea Mango Pineapple. I made a single packet and it was wonderful. Had a sweet taste and a you just add the packet to a thing of water. Great for on the go moms, children, college students or any other person. Very cost effective as well since you don't have to add extra sugar as you would some drinks.

• naomicyoder By  naomicyoder
    06.13.13

Delicious summer treat. I love their green tea and their fruity green tea is awesome!

• AuttyW By  AuttyW
    02.27.13

I was really excited for these when I first got them. I'm not a huge mango fan, but I was willing to try these. For myself personally, I feel like they had a really funky taste. You don't really taste the pineapple and there is a weird after taste. My Husband absolutely loves them though, so this is one of those products that definitely caters to personal taste

• jenuits By  jenuits
    02.25.13

I enjoy these on an occassional basis. They are a good upgrade to regular water and are not too sweet. There is a slight hint of the Lipton tea taste which is what I find the most appealing because I'm a tea drinker.

• iplaksin By  iplaksin
    02.02.13

I received few sample of this Lipton Tea & Honey, I did not like the fact it has artificial sweeteners in it.

• pocketchange By  pocketchange
    01.04.13

I was given a sample of this, I did not like it at all. I dont like products that have artificial sweetners in it.