Lipton Tea Honey Iced Green Tea Mango Pineapple | SheSpeaks Reviews

• amrigsby1 By  amrigsby1
    07.24.15

I love the taste and convenience! Very interesting combination of flavors. Enjoyed it very much.

• hallmarkjl By  hallmarkjl
    07.03.13

Lipton is a great brand and my family has been using it for years. I was really excited when I found the Tea & Honey Iced Green Tea Mango Pineapple. I made a single packet and it was wonderful. Had a sweet taste and a you just add the packet to a thing of water. Great for on the go moms, children, college students or any other person. Very cost effective as well since you don't have to add extra sugar as you would some drinks.

• naomicyoder By  naomicyoder
    06.13.13

Delicious summer treat. I love their green tea and their fruity green tea is awesome!

• AuttyW By  AuttyW
    02.27.13

I was really excited for these when I first got them. I'm not a huge mango fan, but I was willing to try these. For myself personally, I feel like they had a really funky taste. You don't really taste the pineapple and there is a weird after taste. My Husband absolutely loves them though, so this is one of those products that definitely caters to personal taste

• jenuits By  jenuits
    02.25.13

I enjoy these on an occassional basis. They are a good upgrade to regular water and are not too sweet. There is a slight hint of the Lipton tea taste which is what I find the most appealing because I'm a tea drinker.

• iplaksin By  iplaksin
    02.02.13

I received few sample of this Lipton Tea & Honey, I did not like the fact it has artificial sweeteners in it.

• pocketchange By  pocketchange
    01.04.13

I was given a sample of this, I did not like it at all. I dont like products that have artificial sweetners in it.

• draw90 By  draw90
    12.02.12

QUICK! Great for college students or busy moms because It does not require sugar and is very cost effective.

• PunkinLinda By  PunkinLinda
    10.27.12

Tried it, but didn't really like the mango pineapple flavor. I do like Lipton green teas in other flavors though.

• TheDogAteMyHomework By  TheDogAteMyHomework
    10.24.12

I love the Lipton brand, but the taste of this particular tea was off. I didn't like the supposed honey flavor in it, it didn't intermingle with the mango and pineapple very well.