LeapFrog My Pal Scout | SheSpeaks Reviews

• craftymama3 craftymama3

My son loves this dog! I love how you can customize it on the computer, and personalize it to say your child's name and favorite things. It's a great toy, and it is good quality too.

• ShayDenZayne By  ShayDenZayne

My 18 month old son has one and I honestly didn't know if he would like it, but he loves stuffed animals and puppies so I decided to get it. I'm so glad I did! He loves it. I got it for him when he was 10 months old and he has been attached to Scout ever since. It's the cutest thing to see.

• ashleywsaiz By  ashleywsaiz

These toys are so neat because they're interactive without having a screen! Love it!

• khays2616 By  khays2616

My son got this for christmas this year. He hasn't put it down since he opened it. Hes only 2 but he will sit down with it and act like he's reading the books with his " my puppy" as he calls it.

• shrout319 By  shrout319

My daughter received Violet as a gift. She really likes playing with it. It's really soft to cuddle with. There are so many different options to customize it to your child. She really likes all the different music that it plays.

• tattedstylist12 By  tattedstylist12

My daughter loves this toy. Loves to cuddle it, but it's also a great learning tool!

• julia921 By  julia921

did not engage my child like I thought it would.

• MegBrek By  MegBrek

my daughter received Violet for her first birthday, she is now three and Violet is still her best friend

• MissSunnShineBaby By  MissSunnShineBaby

My friend's 2 year old son got this for Christmas last year and he loves it. He calls it his baby!

• sara321 By  sara321

My daughter got this when she was around 7 or 8 months old. She is now 2 and still plays with it often. She loves that it says her name.

• noodlesoups By  noodlesoups

My parents bought this for our daughter on her 1 year birthday, her name is odd and they did not have it, but they had her shortened nickname that we call her Abby. She liked it when she first got it, but not as much as she does now at 18 months. When violet says her name she lights up and laughs. She also loves the animal noises, and dances to the songs. It is easy to program and provides hours of entertainment.