LeapFrog My Pal Scout | SheSpeaks Reviews

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

My son loves this dog! I love how you can customize it on the computer, and personalize it to say your child's name and favorite things. It's a great toy, and it is good quality too.

• Cyphersmom By  Cyphersmom
    02.02.17

Another great toy from LeapFrog!

I bought this toy for my 9 month old son. He and I absolutely love it! You can input your childs name into Scout and he will sing a song about them. You can also put in favorite food, animal, and color . I love the bedtime 5,10, or 20 increments. This toy keeps my baby entertained for a few and I feel good knowing its educational!

• Rileylam09 By  Rileylam09
    02.01.17

Great dog

My son loves his scout dog, has had it for two years. It was easy to hook up to the computer and input his name. Would be nice to be able to program him from my smart phone. But overall great for kids age 2-4.

• cchristopher By  cchristopher
    01.31.17

My son loved this dog! I love how you are able to personalize it to your child, I find that unique and think that's what makes it stand out

• AustenLove By  AustenLove
    07.31.16

So cute!

We got this for our daughter when she was a baby and she loved it! The ability to connect this to a computer and personalize it is what sets it apart in my opinion. The only problem we had was our daughter's name was unique so the computer wasn't able to pronounce it, but it still did the song to help her learn how to spell it. I love the variety of songs and learning tools.

• CaitFaith By  CaitFaith
    03.24.16

My kid loves this! It can be personalized and I just love it! She learns a lot from this including colors and numbers. Great toy

• KimberleeGoodson By  KimberleeGoodson
    03.13.16

I'm a fan of all LeapFrog toys. They're very educational. My son loves Scout

• hgilpin12 By  hgilpin12
    02.23.16

Love this product! I was able to personalize it to my sons likes and favorite songs! We have had one with each our 3 children growing up!

• katietylock By  katietylock
    01.28.16

Scout and Violet have been favorites for both of my kids and all of my nephews. I love how you can program it to say your child's name, favorite animal, favorite food and favorite color. The kiddos always light up when they hear Scout/Violet say their name. It is a great learning toy. It teaches feelings which I love. I always buy for my friends who are having a baby or for their children on a 1st birthday.

• Leavitt12 By  Leavitt12
    01.06.16

Super cute product very customizable. The music it's my daughter to sleep and she loves to listen to the stories.

• vnarcisse By  vnarcisse
    12.30.15

WE LOVE SCOUT!!!!! He is the best. Easy to set up with your child's names and favorites. He adds the name, favorite food and color to songs. Auto shut off when he's not being used. The best feature- the bedtime music; he plays classical instruments for 5, 10, or 15 minutes . Absolutely awesome toy!!