› Baby & Children Reviews Toys Reviews

4.7 67 100%
rated #3 in Toys
most helpful review
craftymama3   ::
My son loves this dog! I love how you can customize it on the computer, and personalize it to say your child's name and favorite things. It's a great toy, and it is good quality too.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
67 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for LeapFrog My Pal Scout
ShayDenZayne
on Jan 13, 2015   ::  My 18 month old son has one and I honestly didn't know if he would like it, but he loves stuffed animals and puppies so I decided to get it. I'm so glad I did! He loves it. I got it for him when he was 10 months old and he has been attached to Scout ever since. It's the cutest thing to see.
ashleywsaiz
on Jan 07, 2015   ::  These toys are so neat because they're interactive without having a screen! Love it!
khays2616
on Jan 01, 2015   ::  My son got this for christmas this year. He hasn't put it down since he opened it. Hes only 2 but he will sit down with it and act like he's reading the books with his " my puppy" as he calls it.
shrout319
on Nov 05, 2014   ::  My daughter received Violet as a gift. She really likes playing with it. It's really soft to cuddle with. There are so many different options to customize it to your child. She really likes all the different music that it plays.
tattedstylist12
on Nov 01, 2014   ::  My daughter loves this toy. Loves to cuddle it, but it's also a great learning tool!
julia921
on Aug 19, 2014   ::  did not engage my child like I thought it would.
MegBrek
on Aug 06, 2014   ::  my daughter received Violet for her first birthday, she is now three and Violet is still her best friend
MissSunnShineBaby
on Jul 16, 2014   ::  My friend's 2 year old son got this for Christmas last year and he loves it. He calls it his baby!
sara321
on Jun 25, 2014   ::  My daughter got this when she was around 7 or 8 months old. She is now 2 and still plays with it often. She loves that it says her name.
noodlesoups
on Jun 18, 2014   ::  My parents bought this for our daughter on her 1 year birthday, her name is odd and they did not have it, but they had her shortened nickname that we call her Abby. She liked it when she first got it, but not as much as she does now at 18 months. When violet says her name she lights up and laughs. She also loves the animal noises, and dances to the songs. It is easy to program and provides hours of entertainment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7