LeapFrog My Pal Scout | SheSpeaks Reviews

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

My son loves this dog! I love how you can customize it on the computer, and personalize it to say your child's name and favorite things. It's a great toy, and it is good quality too.

• CaitFaith By  CaitFaith
    03.24.16

My kid loves this! It can be personalized and I just love it! She learns a lot from this including colors and numbers. Great toy

• KimberleeGoodson By  KimberleeGoodson
    03.13.16

I'm a fan of all LeapFrog toys. They're very educational. My son loves Scout

• hgilpin12 By  hgilpin12
    02.23.16

Love this product! I was able to personalize it to my sons likes and favorite songs! We have had one with each our 3 children growing up!

• katietylock By  katietylock
    01.28.16

Scout and Violet have been favorites for both of my kids and all of my nephews. I love how you can program it to say your child's name, favorite animal, favorite food and favorite color. The kiddos always light up when they hear Scout/Violet say their name. It is a great learning toy. It teaches feelings which I love. I always buy for my friends who are having a baby or for their children on a 1st birthday.

• Leavitt12 By  Leavitt12
    01.06.16

Super cute product very customizable. The music it's my daughter to sleep and she loves to listen to the stories.

• vnarcisse By  vnarcisse
    12.30.15

WE LOVE SCOUT!!!!! He is the best. Easy to set up with your child's names and favorites. He adds the name, favorite food and color to songs. Auto shut off when he's not being used. The best feature- the bedtime music; he plays classical instruments for 5, 10, or 15 minutes . Absolutely awesome toy!!

• gaarabucket By  gaarabucket
    12.28.15

I would definitely recommend it, in fact I have gifted this toy multiple times. I got this item because I put it on my register when I was pregnant. I received it at my baby shower and I was so excited that I got my phone out and set it up immediately, which was very easy to do. My son is young, but it is still fun for him and he likes to chew on it and cuddle it during his floor time. It also has a bedtime song button which means even though he is still only 4 months, we use it often. I personally like it when he sings to my son because it sings his name, which catches his attention and is teaching him things through song at a very young age that he will hear over the course of his next year or two of life.

• ShayDenZayne By  ShayDenZayne
    01.13.15

My 18 month old son has one and I honestly didn't know if he would like it, but he loves stuffed animals and puppies so I decided to get it. I'm so glad I did! He loves it. I got it for him when he was 10 months old and he has been attached to Scout ever since. It's the cutest thing to see.

• ashleywsaiz By  ashleywsaiz
    01.07.15

These toys are so neat because they're interactive without having a screen! Love it!

• khays2616 By  khays2616
    01.01.15

My son got this for christmas this year. He hasn't put it down since he opened it. Hes only 2 but he will sit down with it and act like he's reading the books with his " my puppy" as he calls it.