› Baby & Children Reviews Toys Reviews

4.7 55 100%
rated #3 in Toys
most helpful review
craftymama3   ::
My son loves this dog! I love how you can customize it on the computer, and personalize it to say your child's name and favorite things. It's a great toy, and it is good quality too.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
55 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for LeapFrog My Pal Scout
leslieann21
on Mar 09, 2014   ::  My son got this from his uncle and he absolutely loves this dog he named him champ but that's fine he learned his name with this dog and he cant sleep without him he loves him dearly.
TheCherryMama
on Nov 03, 2013   ::  We have 2 of these! SOOOOOO cute. My little boy loves it the most. He is a snuggly kid. He love to give it hugs. He got his for his first birthday. The personalzation is just adorable. We have a lot of Scout products now.
Bbinette26
on Oct 16, 2013   ::  My son loved this and I got this for my son cause someone told me all about it and how there son loved it . It's a great pup
kristo
on Sep 19, 2013   ::  This is the best teddy known to man. You plug it in to the computer, type in your kids name and answer some questions, and viola the teddy talks to your kid calling her by name and even sings her songs and lulls her to sleep. I would recommend this to anyone with a kid.
debbieram23
on Sep 02, 2013   ::  I purchased this for my niece on her 1st birthday. She loves it. Perfect size for her little hands. It keeps her entertained for hours, only problem is cleaning it.
krisathome
on Aug 29, 2013   ::  My grandson has this. I love how you can customize it but wish there were more options when doing this. It is easy for a 1 1/2 year old to play and press buttons.
ModelJenn
on Aug 08, 2013   ::  My son had this when he was little. He loved it. I like that you can connect it to the computer and it will sing songs with your kid's name in it. I also like that he played some lullabies as well and you could set a timer on it.
Go2Mommy
on Aug 08, 2013   ::  My baby actually has My Pal Violet and she loves it. I bought one for my niece a few years ago and couldn't wait to purchase one for my own child once she was born. In fact, she even has the little Tag Jr reader from Leap Frog. Leap Frog products altogether are great. She even watches some of the cartoons on Netflix.
megmeg77
on Aug 07, 2013   ::  My eight month old loves this bear. She received the purple one. She likes the music and the lights, and the best is when it says her name!!
mags3_luvs