› Baby & Children Reviews Toys Reviews

4.7 60 100%
rated #3 in Toys
most helpful review
craftymama3   ::
My son loves this dog! I love how you can customize it on the computer, and personalize it to say your child's name and favorite things. It's a great toy, and it is good quality too.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
60 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for LeapFrog My Pal Scout
MissSunnShineBaby
on Jul 16, 2014   ::  My friend's 2 year old son got this for Christmas last year and he loves it. He calls it his baby!
sara321
on Jun 25, 2014   ::  My daughter got this when she was around 7 or 8 months old. She is now 2 and still plays with it often. She loves that it says her name.
noodlesoups
on Jun 18, 2014   ::  My parents bought this for our daughter on her 1 year birthday, her name is odd and they did not have it, but they had her shortened nickname that we call her Abby. She liked it when she first got it, but not as much as she does now at 18 months. When violet says her name she lights up and laughs. She also loves the animal noises, and dances to the songs. It is easy to program and provides hours of entertainment.
Kimberlybutmom
on Apr 28, 2014   ::  One of my daughter's favorite toys. Amazing selection of names, we were surprised my daughter's name was found and were so happy when we heard it pronounced correctly. Definitely a must for any little one in your life.
kaleighandrews
on Apr 26, 2014   ::  I bought this for my son for this upcoming christmas. Obviously, he hasn't received it from Santa yet, but I have a feel he will love it at least half as much as I do! I am so excited for him to play with this educational toy!
leslieann21
on Mar 09, 2014   ::  My son got this from his uncle and he absolutely loves this dog he named him champ but that's fine he learned his name with this dog and he cant sleep without him he loves him dearly.
TheCherryMama
on Nov 03, 2013   ::  We have 2 of these! SOOOOOO cute. My little boy loves it the most. He is a snuggly kid. He love to give it hugs. He got his for his first birthday. The personalzation is just adorable. We have a lot of Scout products now.
Bbinette26
on Oct 16, 2013   ::  My son loved this and I got this for my son cause someone told me all about it and how there son loved it . It's a great pup
kristo
on Sep 19, 2013   ::  This is the best teddy known to man. You plug it in to the computer, type in your kids name and answer some questions, and viola the teddy talks to your kid calling her by name and even sings her songs and lulls her to sleep. I would recommend this to anyone with a kid.
debbieram23
on Sep 02, 2013   ::  I purchased this for my niece on her 1st birthday. She loves it. Perfect size for her little hands. It keeps her entertained for hours, only problem is cleaning it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6