Kraft Caesar Vinaigrette with Parmesan Dressing | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Best of both worlds here, always good all the time.

• barbiesbubbles By  barbiesbubbles
    06.17.17

Tasty, and useful.

I really love this dressing. I don't like anything but creamy dressings on salads, but I use this dressing. I also use it for pasta salads, it has more flavor then basic "italian" dressings and it adds a bit of kick--instead of just vinegar flavors.

• LiddieV By  LiddieV
    02.09.16

This is what I use to marinate my chicken before I throw it on the grill. The price is affordable.

• sophiazmommy By  sophiazmommy
    01.01.16

For the price my family enjoys this vinegrette. Not too "ceasary". But also not creamy so this does save a few calories. Wish it had less sodium and sugar.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.19.15

Best of both worlds here, always good all the time.

• mrsschmid By  mrsschmid
    05.19.15

Delicious and unique taste! Use for salads and dipping veggies.

• Jestaztic By  Jestaztic
    12.04.13

I not only use this on my salads, but it is also an awesome marinade.. Delicious

• Jynx0713 By  Jynx0713
    05.09.13

I love vinaigrette's and parmesan and this particular flavor combines both! What more could you want in a salad dressing?

• downsizediva By  downsizediva
    05.06.13

I love this dressing which can also doubles as a marinade for meats. Very good value for the price and you can find the light variety as well!!!

• MrsLamberson By  MrsLamberson
    12.08.12

Creamy goodness and adds so much to any side salad. Just the right blend of spices and goes great with baby spinach

• jlbyrd By  jlbyrd
    10.11.12

Great dressing for the price. It's hard to go wrong with any Kraft product. It is a bit watery at times. Excellent on grilled chicken salad.