› Health & Personal Care Reviews Feminine Care Reviews

4.1 140 81%
rated #15 in Feminine Care
most helpful review
simbalala   ::
Kotex pad come a long way. U is so comfortable and has good absorbent. Love it.
least helpful review
ecobb83   ::
I've used Kotex brand products before and never had any issues, but recently I purchased this product and was very displeased to find the tampon falling apart inside of me. I didnt leave it in for an extended amount of time, just the usual couple of hours. As i went to pull it out i found it unraveled and a long strand about 6-8" in length that followed. I thought maybe it was just that one, which was bad, but I tried a few more and the same thing happened. This terrifies me bc I'm afraid there is some more of the product stuck inside me and I certainly dont want TSS. Have never experienced a problem like this before with any other tampons or even the Kotex brand. I wont be purchasing U by Kotex any longer.
social divider social divider social divider
140 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Kotex U by Kotex Tampons
HannahRubsam
2 days ago   ::  Not my favorite while they are compact I had the issue of while trying to use they kept popping apart ugh not fun to have to sit and try to put back together
JSHedge
on Apr 15, 2014   ::  Great packaging, fits well in my purse, committed to living up to "unscented" claim so no irritation, easy to use compact applicator that actually works. The only negative comment I have about these is that they seem to size down more than other tampons--the super absorbent size behaves like regular absorbent sizes of other brands so I learned quickly that I'd have to wear a liner just in case.
missmeagan
on Mar 29, 2014   ::  I use these as well as their pads and they are my favorite! Very affordable (which you wouldn't think because it has such cute packaging). Can easily fit in your purse. Lovely colors and doesn't look like feminine products so you can easily be sneaky-sneaky. Very comfortable!
MasterofMom
on Mar 06, 2014   ::  These were okay and worked fine, but they seem kind of zippy-looking just to attract the younger crowd into buying them. I don't see any bells or whistles that would really make me want to keep using them over Tampax!
AmboBacon
on Mar 04, 2014   ::  The only tampons I will use!! They are comfortable and very easy to insert.
smartin8301992
on Mar 02, 2014   ::  These are the only tampons I buy anymore. I am very happy they created these.
Randimichelle95
on Feb 16, 2014   ::  Great product I only use these! Only flaw is a bit more pricey then other brands but they are easy to hide in pocket works well for me i recommend these to teens or anyone who like to be discreet about being on there period. The colorful packaging makes them blend in will in a purse or anything really.
lovedeals73
on Feb 15, 2014   ::  Kotex has outdone themselves! They are so comfortable and super absorbent.
sweattb
on Feb 13, 2014   ::  I no longer need these, but my daughter swears by them for some reason. So A+ if it makes her happy at that time.
SashaSahinen
on Feb 12, 2014   ::  I definitely loved this product. I appreciated that the tampons were extremely compact and its packaging wasn't annoyingly loud. The color had no real purpose but it was different and I liked that. Based on the tampons I used this product was definitely for those with a lighter flow, these tampons were small.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14