› Health & Personal Care Reviews Feminine Care Reviews

4.1 146 82%
rated #17 in Feminine Care
most helpful review
simbalala   ::
Kotex pad come a long way. U is so comfortable and has good absorbent. Love it.
least helpful review
ecobb83   ::
I've used Kotex brand products before and never had any issues, but recently I purchased this product and was very displeased to find the tampon falling apart inside of me. I didnt leave it in for an extended amount of time, just the usual couple of hours. As i went to pull it out i found it unraveled and a long strand about 6-8" in length that followed. I thought maybe it was just that one, which was bad, but I tried a few more and the same thing happened. This terrifies me bc I'm afraid there is some more of the product stuck inside me and I certainly dont want TSS. Have never experienced a problem like this before with any other tampons or even the Kotex brand. I wont be purchasing U by Kotex any longer.
social divider social divider social divider
146 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Kotex U by Kotex Tampons
karma_kayy
on Jul 16, 2014   ::  These are my favorite! They are the only ones i will use, they fit well in your wallet/purse and are very easy to insert.
Bayou715
on Jul 09, 2014   ::  This wasn't my normal brand but I have used it interchangeably with my regular tampon over the past year. They're comfortable and I haven't had any issues with leakage, etc. I also feel like this is a male friendly product because, in the event you need to send your guy on a tampon run, you can just say "get the black box!" This will help when they go into a panic after being confronted by the wall of pink feminine products lol.
jmmarrero1020
on May 27, 2014   ::  Very comfortable. Easy to use and discrete. Only brand I will buy.
GenesisSagittarius
on May 16, 2014   ::  I love the new U by Kotex. They work great and are discrete so i can keep them in my purse and not worry about someone seeing them. They are comfortable
JessicaMaeSG
on May 10, 2014   ::  The Kotex U sleek is the ONLY tampon I'll ever use. The grip makes inserting the tampon so easy and smooth. I love it.
flicksfanatic
on Apr 30, 2014   ::  I use these all of the time. I used to be a tampax wearer but saw these were a better buy for the money and decided to try them. I haven't gone back to tampax since. I like the ease of use, they always work and I don't have to fight with the applicator like I did with other brands. They get an A+ from me.
HannahRubsam
on Apr 22, 2014   ::  Not my favorite while they are compact I had the issue of while trying to use they kept popping apart ugh not fun to have to sit and try to put back together
JSHedge
on Apr 15, 2014   ::  Great packaging, fits well in my purse, committed to living up to "unscented" claim so no irritation, easy to use compact applicator that actually works. The only negative comment I have about these is that they seem to size down more than other tampons--the super absorbent size behaves like regular absorbent sizes of other brands so I learned quickly that I'd have to wear a liner just in case.
missmeagan
on Mar 29, 2014   ::  I use these as well as their pads and they are my favorite! Very affordable (which you wouldn't think because it has such cute packaging). Can easily fit in your purse. Lovely colors and doesn't look like feminine products so you can easily be sneaky-sneaky. Very comfortable!
MasterofMom
on Mar 06, 2014   ::  These were okay and worked fine, but they seem kind of zippy-looking just to attract the younger crowd into buying them. I don't see any bells or whistles that would really make me want to keep using them over Tampax!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15