› Health & Personal Care Reviews Feminine Care Reviews

4.2 171 84%
rated #17 in Feminine Care
most helpful review
simbalala   ::
Kotex pad come a long way. U is so comfortable and has good absorbent. Love it.
least helpful review
ecobb83   ::
I've used Kotex brand products before and never had any issues, but recently I purchased this product and was very displeased to find the tampon falling apart inside of me. I didnt leave it in for an extended amount of time, just the usual couple of hours. As i went to pull it out i found it unraveled and a long strand about 6-8" in length that followed. I thought maybe it was just that one, which was bad, but I tried a few more and the same thing happened. This terrifies me bc I'm afraid there is some more of the product stuck inside me and I certainly dont want TSS. Have never experienced a problem like this before with any other tampons or even the Kotex brand. I wont be purchasing U by Kotex any longer.
social divider social divider social divider
171 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Kotex U by Kotex Tampons
mmarie2006
1 week ago   ::  If I have a few extra bucks for feminine products, this is what I splurge on! The colors seem silly but they actually cheer you up when you need to use them. Plus, they are small and easy to store.
RNMichelle
on Nov 30, 2014   ::  I have never used Kotex products, I have always been a Tampex girl, but I bought these yesterday to try. Hopefully they will live up to my expentations
kianavandeezy
on Nov 24, 2014   ::  I do love these because they are small and fit in your pocket or bag without being bulky. Also the cute colors are a nice little touch. But I never really buy them because I can get a cheaper brand with more tampons per box, and the two things I love about it are not that big of a deal to go without if I get to save a few bucks. Overall though, great product.
lizmarceau
on Nov 19, 2014   ::  I always enjoy kotex because they're a lot less bulky than most other tampons I've used and I like that they're so easy to fit into a bag or pocket and cute colors!
lmommywood
on Nov 10, 2014   ::  I bought a multi pack last month loved them, the plastic applicator was great! A must buy for sure.
Danycgf3
on Nov 10, 2014   ::  Unfortunately I am alergic to these as well. However, when you need something ASAP you have few options. I tried on of these and found they were a bit uncomfortable but provided the protection I needed in a tough spot.
patiencegray
on Nov 10, 2014   ::  this is the only brand that does not hurt me when inserted. They keep me protected even if I am busy and cant change immediately. I love the colors and the small design for easy throw and go in my purse. The cute colors make me feel not ashamed if someone goes in my purse or if my purse spills out. This brand has always done good for me But they continue to improve The grip helps for non slipping Pure genius, never even thought of how that would help
HSMommyChronicles
on Nov 08, 2014   ::  I switched to these tampons immediately after having my first child and wont go back to anything else. The applicator is smooth and easy to use. And the tampons themselves are super comfortable!
Jenaflower79
on Nov 01, 2014   ::  I recently received samples in the mail for their pads! Wow! They just didn't give me one...I got 6 and a coupon! Score! They work very well, my favorites.
Olivejuice33
on Oct 25, 2014   ::  Kotex by u is my favorite brand of tampon! They are very compact and comfortable. They don't feel all bulky and large and they don't open in my purse, I find myself always feeling safe and not scared of leaks plus they come in fun colors and even fit in my pocket.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18