Kotex U by Kotex Tampons | SheSpeaks Reviews

• simbalala simbalala
    09.14.12

Kotex pad come a long way. U is so comfortable and has good absorbent. Love it.

• ecobb83 ecobb83
    03.10.13

I've used Kotex brand products before and never had any issues, but recently I purchased this product and was very displeased to find the tampon falling apart inside of me. I didnt leave it in for an extended amount of time, just the usual couple of hours. As i went to pull it out i found it unraveled and a long strand about 6-8" in length that followed. I thought maybe it was just that one, which was bad, but I tried a few more and the same thing happened. This terrifies me bc I'm afraid there is some more of the product stuck inside me and I certainly dont want TSS. Have never experienced a problem like this before with any other tampons or even the Kotex brand. I wont be purchasing U by Kotex any longer.

• Amber_Lee By  Amber_Lee
    07.21.15

Once I started using these I never used anything else. I never had a "problem" Works very well

• jccw814 By  jccw814
    07.21.15

For the most part they are alright. Not too uncomfortable but not comfortable either. I agree with ecobb83 that they do sometimes fall apart/ unravel as you pull out. That is very alarming. I will stick with my Tampax Pearl Compak.

• jccw814 By  jccw814

• TiffanyNH5 By  TiffanyNH5
    07.16.15

It's never fun when that time of the month comes, you're already so uncomfortable. So, it's really nice to be able to use a product that makes things a little easier on you. The plastic applicator is also much nicer than those card board ones.

• tigercow59 By  tigercow59
    07.16.15

like kotex brand the kotex u brand are good like the pretty color packages they are great for light days but i like a different brand for heavy days

• KarenCr By  KarenCr
    07.10.15

I love U by Kotex. They have very nice packaging and I always carry a few of these in my purse just in case!

• Acarrillo By  Acarrillo
    07.07.15

This is the current brand of feminine products I use and I've used since they came out. I previously used Always and Tampax pearl. I love these designs and colors, it's modern. The tampons are great. I've never had any problems with them. I would definitely recommend.

• Alexandra_Aranas By  Alexandra_Aranas
    07.01.15

I love this product if I have a tiny purse an not a lot of room in it! It's also very comfortable!

• DestinyColson By  DestinyColson
    06.25.15

best ever tampons ever never live with out them no that i found them very comfortable to wear

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    06.15.15

Don't love these. They just don't feel right to me. Also, i get that teyre discreet, but on more than one occasion, when trying to pull it away before application, the two plastic pieces broke apart, making it really difficult.