› Health & Personal Care Reviews Feminine Care Reviews

4.2 162 83%
rated #17 in Feminine Care
most helpful review
simbalala   ::
Kotex pad come a long way. U is so comfortable and has good absorbent. Love it.
least helpful review
ecobb83   ::
I've used Kotex brand products before and never had any issues, but recently I purchased this product and was very displeased to find the tampon falling apart inside of me. I didnt leave it in for an extended amount of time, just the usual couple of hours. As i went to pull it out i found it unraveled and a long strand about 6-8" in length that followed. I thought maybe it was just that one, which was bad, but I tried a few more and the same thing happened. This terrifies me bc I'm afraid there is some more of the product stuck inside me and I certainly dont want TSS. Have never experienced a problem like this before with any other tampons or even the Kotex brand. I wont be purchasing U by Kotex any longer.
social divider social divider social divider
162 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Kotex U by Kotex Tampons
Olivejuice33
5 days ago   ::  Kotex by u is my favorite brand of tampon! They are very compact and comfortable. They don't feel all bulky and large and they don't open in my purse, I find myself always feeling safe and not scared of leaks plus they come in fun colors and even fit in my pocket.
ClassySassyMrs
on Sep 17, 2014   ::  I switched to this brand about a year ago from Tampax and haven't looked back since. I use the Super on my heaviest days and it really protects, better than the Super of other brands. I love the compact version and the color of the new packaging. Very sleek and updated from other brands. Will always continue to use these.
jnogueiras
on Sep 16, 2014   ::  love the new look the colors on the tampon covers are so adorable you can carry them in your purse .
odouglass
on Sep 14, 2014   ::  Kotex by U provide decent coverage and are easy to use!
jennloerzel
on Sep 07, 2014   ::  good packaging. Good price, and quality
ShelbyandMason
on Sep 04, 2014   ::  Love these!!!
mineall6
on Sep 03, 2014   ::  This is my favorite brand to use. I have never had any problems with them. They seem to protect the best. Plus they are always coming out with their new ideas.
LuluAn
on Sep 03, 2014   ::  Overall very happy with this product. No major complaints and seem to be pretty good quality.
Amandamuntz
on Sep 02, 2014   ::  not for me :(
thisgirl2014
on Sep 01, 2014   ::  I loved this product.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17