› Health & Personal Care Reviews Feminine Care Reviews

4.2 176 84%
rated #18 in Feminine Care
most helpful review
simbalala   ::
Kotex pad come a long way. U is so comfortable and has good absorbent. Love it.
least helpful review
ecobb83   ::
I've used Kotex brand products before and never had any issues, but recently I purchased this product and was very displeased to find the tampon falling apart inside of me. I didnt leave it in for an extended amount of time, just the usual couple of hours. As i went to pull it out i found it unraveled and a long strand about 6-8" in length that followed. I thought maybe it was just that one, which was bad, but I tried a few more and the same thing happened. This terrifies me bc I'm afraid there is some more of the product stuck inside me and I certainly dont want TSS. Have never experienced a problem like this before with any other tampons or even the Kotex brand. I wont be purchasing U by Kotex any longer.
social divider social divider social divider
176 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Kotex U by Kotex Tampons
TheMzsBrown
on Apr 14, 2015   ::  These are great. However, they don't have tampons that I need for days 2-4. Other than that, very reliable.
ncaponera
on Apr 12, 2015   ::  I am not very please with this brand. I am a larger person and did not feel that is protected my very heavy flow. This is a nice brand though. They are soft with quite a bit of comfort. They are descent in the coloring but if it fell out of my pocket the bright color draws to your eye. Would recommend this product. Just not for me
torihawkk
on Mar 20, 2015   ::  These are my favorite tampons! I wouldnt use any other kind unless i had to. I'm currently pregnant so have no use for them but once i start my period up again, i'll definitely be using these. The wrappers are pretty, the packaging itself is awesome.
JustMissAsh
on Feb 25, 2015   ::  I have received samples before from them but continue to buy because they are great. Work well, easy to use. Design is efficient. Comfy and reliable and from a trusted brand. #SaveTheUndies with #UbyKotex
Softkitty86
on Dec 24, 2014   ::   I've tried different kinds of tampons but these I continue to buy because they are compact and will fit in my pocket ..don't even need my bulky purse to carry when I'm out and I get AF I just slide one of these in my pocket and I'm good to go!
mmarie2006
on Dec 13, 2014   ::  If I have a few extra bucks for feminine products, this is what I splurge on! The colors seem silly but they actually cheer you up when you need to use them. Plus, they are small and easy to store.
RNMichelle
on Nov 30, 2014   ::  I have never used Kotex products, I have always been a Tampex girl, but I bought these yesterday to try. Hopefully they will live up to my expentations
kianavandeezy
on Nov 24, 2014   ::  I do love these because they are small and fit in your pocket or bag without being bulky. Also the cute colors are a nice little touch. But I never really buy them because I can get a cheaper brand with more tampons per box, and the two things I love about it are not that big of a deal to go without if I get to save a few bucks. Overall though, great product.
lizmarceau
on Nov 19, 2014   ::  I always enjoy kotex because they're a lot less bulky than most other tampons I've used and I like that they're so easy to fit into a bag or pocket and cute colors!
lmommywood
on Nov 10, 2014   ::  I bought a multi pack last month loved them, the plastic applicator was great! A must buy for sure.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18