Kotex U by Kotex Tampons | SheSpeaks Reviews

• simbalala simbalala
    09.14.12

Kotex pad come a long way. U is so comfortable and has good absorbent. Love it.

• ecobb83 ecobb83
    03.10.13

I've used Kotex brand products before and never had any issues, but recently I purchased this product and was very displeased to find the tampon falling apart inside of me. I didnt leave it in for an extended amount of time, just the usual couple of hours. As i went to pull it out i found it unraveled and a long strand about 6-8" in length that followed. I thought maybe it was just that one, which was bad, but I tried a few more and the same thing happened. This terrifies me bc I'm afraid there is some more of the product stuck inside me and I certainly dont want TSS. Have never experienced a problem like this before with any other tampons or even the Kotex brand. I wont be purchasing U by Kotex any longer.

• dearkrisx By  dearkrisx
    07.23.16

The best tampons I have ever used!

Kotex tampons are the best. I've never had any trouble with them and I've been using them for years! It's very easy to insert the applicator. The tampons are extremely absorbent. In addition, the packaging is extremely cute. I love how colorful it is. Not to mention, the tampons are compact and comfortable.

• barefacedbailey By  barefacedbailey
    07.22.16

Always leaks for me

These tampons don't work for me. I don't know if it's my shape, but I've tried these several times and each time they leak no matter how heavy my flow is.

• oregongirl420 By  oregongirl420
    07.11.16

Kotex the best tampons ever!!!

I love Kotex products they are VERY comfortable and that is the first thing any women should look for is how does it feel when doing your daily activities. Kotex absorbs very well also. I specially like the Kotex brand I only like this U product.

• wiedners By  wiedners
    07.11.16

I really like Kotex. It is the only brand I've used since I've started my period.

• brekia By  brekia
    07.11.16

I have been a Kotex fan for years. They are my go to products. U by Kotex tampons give the same protection as the original ones and at one point they gave me a handle little carrying case to fit 4 in.

• pepsijamie By  pepsijamie
    07.10.16

Confidence

This is the only brand I prefer to use. In an emergency, if I have to, I'll use a lesser product. I buy Kotex. It's my brand always has been.

• Brittanysparkles00 By  Brittanysparkles00
    07.08.16

This is a good tampon. I love the design on the wrapper. If you accidently drop it in front of your boyfriend its not that big of a deal. I also like the applicator and how its easy to insert. The obsorbancey is good too. It last just has long has any other tampon I've used.

• FairyWicked13 By  FairyWicked13
    06.23.16

Great product.

I swear by Kotex. They are the only brand that fit properly. No leaks. Great protection.

• candries By  candries
    03.10.16

Kotex is the brand you can trust. I recently started using U by Kotex because they were being promoted and were on sale. I think they are very portable and I love the bright colors. I like the fit and they absorb well.

• crazy4candles By  crazy4candles
    03.09.16

I have been using U by Kotex for YEARS and I love them. I would never consider changing brands. I started out using Always products but I fell in love with Kotex.