Kotex U by Kotex Tampons | SheSpeaks Reviews

• simbalala simbalala
    09.14.12

Kotex pad come a long way. U is so comfortable and has good absorbent. Love it.

• ecobb83 ecobb83
    03.10.13

I've used Kotex brand products before and never had any issues, but recently I purchased this product and was very displeased to find the tampon falling apart inside of me. I didnt leave it in for an extended amount of time, just the usual couple of hours. As i went to pull it out i found it unraveled and a long strand about 6-8" in length that followed. I thought maybe it was just that one, which was bad, but I tried a few more and the same thing happened. This terrifies me bc I'm afraid there is some more of the product stuck inside me and I certainly dont want TSS. Have never experienced a problem like this before with any other tampons or even the Kotex brand. I wont be purchasing U by Kotex any longer.

• FairyWicked13 By  FairyWicked13
    06.23.16

Great product.

I swear by Kotex. They are the only brand that fit properly. No leaks. Great protection.

• candries By  candries
    03.10.16

Kotex is the brand you can trust. I recently started using U by Kotex because they were being promoted and were on sale. I think they are very portable and I love the bright colors. I like the fit and they absorb well.

• crazy4candles By  crazy4candles
    03.09.16

I have been using U by Kotex for YEARS and I love them. I would never consider changing brands. I started out using Always products but I fell in love with Kotex.

• mamabear812 By  mamabear812
    03.08.16

This is the only brand that I will use! I've used it for years.

• DJCrabtree By  DJCrabtree
    02.23.16

I love U Kotex tampons! They absorb more than any other tampon I have previously used! I also love go wear the U Kotex liner, as a backup! It does not allow odor buildup, either. Super easy application. I keep several in my purse, for those OMG moments. Highly recommend!

• Ccard1990 By  Ccard1990
    02.23.16

The seem to really hold up and for a decent price.

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    10.30.15

I love the sleek design vibrant colors, and it absorbs well. When it Comes to leaks there will always be a few as a woman's flow changes throughout their cycle. There are a lot of measures that we can use to prevent but as it pertains to the product it stood up well for me

• Tsjones1996 By  Tsjones1996
    10.05.15

I know many people that love these, but they leak for me :( I love the fact that they're so small they can easily fit in my pocket, but I just cant use them.

• jodidesk By  jodidesk
    09.07.15

Really like these. Fun colors and make "that time of the month" a little more fun!

• TheRealMacMcCoy By  TheRealMacMcCoy
    09.07.15

These are the tampons I always purchase. They're fairly inexpensive, they work great, and the application makes it easy. Plus, they're small enough to stash in my purse, or clasp in my hand so nobody can see my business. Love this brand and product.