› Health & Personal Care Reviews Feminine Care Reviews

4.2 150 82%
rated #17 in Feminine Care
most helpful review
simbalala   ::
Kotex pad come a long way. U is so comfortable and has good absorbent. Love it.
least helpful review
ecobb83   ::
I've used Kotex brand products before and never had any issues, but recently I purchased this product and was very displeased to find the tampon falling apart inside of me. I didnt leave it in for an extended amount of time, just the usual couple of hours. As i went to pull it out i found it unraveled and a long strand about 6-8" in length that followed. I thought maybe it was just that one, which was bad, but I tried a few more and the same thing happened. This terrifies me bc I'm afraid there is some more of the product stuck inside me and I certainly dont want TSS. Have never experienced a problem like this before with any other tampons or even the Kotex brand. I wont be purchasing U by Kotex any longer.
social divider social divider social divider
150 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Kotex U by Kotex Tampons
lickysplitnik
3 days ago   ::  I recently received this product from their website and it's perfect for the purse and I think it worked great
savingprivatekelly
4 days ago   ::  Pretty good quality, fits well in my bad. easy applicator.
sarahburgess
on Aug 13, 2014   ::  for some reason these are one of my many favorites i think its the color of the packages that catch your eye and make you want to buy them
nattyspeaks
on Aug 05, 2014   ::  I give 5 stars for comfort, style, protection, quality and affordability !
karma_kayy
on Jul 16, 2014   ::  These are my favorite! They are the only ones i will use, they fit well in your wallet/purse and are very easy to insert.
Bayou715
on Jul 09, 2014   ::  This wasn't my normal brand but I have used it interchangeably with my regular tampon over the past year. They're comfortable and I haven't had any issues with leakage, etc. I also feel like this is a male friendly product because, in the event you need to send your guy on a tampon run, you can just say "get the black box!" This will help when they go into a panic after being confronted by the wall of pink feminine products lol.
jmmarrero1020
on May 27, 2014   ::  Very comfortable. Easy to use and discrete. Only brand I will buy.
GenesisSagittarius
on May 16, 2014   ::  I love the new U by Kotex. They work great and are discrete so i can keep them in my purse and not worry about someone seeing them. They are comfortable
JessicaMaeSG
on May 10, 2014   ::  The Kotex U sleek is the ONLY tampon I'll ever use. The grip makes inserting the tampon so easy and smooth. I love it.
flicksfanatic
on Apr 30, 2014   ::  I use these all of the time. I used to be a tampax wearer but saw these were a better buy for the money and decided to try them. I haven't gone back to tampax since. I like the ease of use, they always work and I don't have to fight with the applicator like I did with other brands. They get an A+ from me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15