Kotex U by Kotex Tampons | SheSpeaks Reviews

• simbalala simbalala
    09.14.12

Kotex pad come a long way. U is so comfortable and has good absorbent. Love it.

• ecobb83 ecobb83
    03.10.13

I've used Kotex brand products before and never had any issues, but recently I purchased this product and was very displeased to find the tampon falling apart inside of me. I didnt leave it in for an extended amount of time, just the usual couple of hours. As i went to pull it out i found it unraveled and a long strand about 6-8" in length that followed. I thought maybe it was just that one, which was bad, but I tried a few more and the same thing happened. This terrifies me bc I'm afraid there is some more of the product stuck inside me and I certainly dont want TSS. Have never experienced a problem like this before with any other tampons or even the Kotex brand. I wont be purchasing U by Kotex any longer.

• evilynice By  evilynice
    08.17.16

I found these tampons to be the most comfortable fit with my body, all the other brands I have ever tried I could still feel the tampon.

• Jenski0917 By  Jenski0917
    08.11.16

This is my number one choice for a tampon. Comfortable, small enough to fit in a small bag or pocket, and the wrapper doesnt fall apart in my purse!

• monicacrawford48 By  monicacrawford48
    08.08.16

I LOVE this item. I love that the tampon won't come out while it's sitting in your purse or anything because you have to click it! It's my number one choice.

• gillumj1 By  gillumj1
    08.07.16

Have-to-have product!

Absolutely live by these during that time of the month! Never leak. Handy because they are so small and you can just put it in your pocket.

• Elsavd88 By  Elsavd88
    07.29.16

Figured I would give it a try since it was on sale at my local store and all I can say is NEVER AGAIN. I definitely did not receive the full coverage that I needed. The tampon itself has a spherical shape and does not conform to your body. I'm going back to tampax

• dearkrisx By  dearkrisx
    07.23.16

The best tampons I have ever used!

Kotex tampons are the best. I've never had any trouble with them and I've been using them for years! It's very easy to insert the applicator. The tampons are extremely absorbent. In addition, the packaging is extremely cute. I love how colorful it is. Not to mention, the tampons are compact and comfortable.

• barefacedbailey By  barefacedbailey
    07.22.16

Always leaks for me

These tampons don't work for me. I don't know if it's my shape, but I've tried these several times and each time they leak no matter how heavy my flow is.

• oregongirl420 By  oregongirl420
    07.11.16

Kotex the best tampons ever!!!

I love Kotex products they are VERY comfortable and that is the first thing any women should look for is how does it feel when doing your daily activities. Kotex absorbs very well also. I specially like the Kotex brand I only like this U product.

• wiedners By  wiedners
    07.11.16

I really like Kotex. It is the only brand I've used since I've started my period.

• brekia By  brekia
    07.11.16

I have been a Kotex fan for years. They are my go to products. U by Kotex tampons give the same protection as the original ones and at one point they gave me a handle little carrying case to fit 4 in.