› Health & Personal Care Reviews Feminine Care Reviews

4.2 160 83%
rated #17 in Feminine Care
most helpful review
simbalala   ::
Kotex pad come a long way. U is so comfortable and has good absorbent. Love it.
least helpful review
ecobb83   ::
I've used Kotex brand products before and never had any issues, but recently I purchased this product and was very displeased to find the tampon falling apart inside of me. I didnt leave it in for an extended amount of time, just the usual couple of hours. As i went to pull it out i found it unraveled and a long strand about 6-8" in length that followed. I thought maybe it was just that one, which was bad, but I tried a few more and the same thing happened. This terrifies me bc I'm afraid there is some more of the product stuck inside me and I certainly dont want TSS. Have never experienced a problem like this before with any other tampons or even the Kotex brand. I wont be purchasing U by Kotex any longer.
social divider social divider social divider
160 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Kotex U by Kotex Tampons
jnogueiras
11 hours ago   ::  love the new look the colors on the tampon covers are so adorable you can carry them in your purse .
odouglass
2 days ago   ::  Kotex by U provide decent coverage and are easy to use!
jennloerzel
on Sep 07, 2014   ::  good packaging. Good price, and quality
ShelbyandMason
on Sep 04, 2014   ::  Love these!!!
mineall6
on Sep 03, 2014   ::  This is my favorite brand to use. I have never had any problems with them. They seem to protect the best. Plus they are always coming out with their new ideas.
LuluAn
on Sep 03, 2014   ::  Overall very happy with this product. No major complaints and seem to be pretty good quality.
Amandamuntz
on Sep 02, 2014   ::  not for me :(
thisgirl2014
on Sep 01, 2014   ::  I loved this product.
kandrews82
on Aug 25, 2014   ::  I do not like this product as much as other tampons. The absorbency and comfort of wear is not very good, and I feel like I need to change this tampon much more often.
katfos
on Aug 25, 2014   ::  I just tried these for the first time since they were on sale. They were comfortable but didn't provide the leak protection that I expect from a Tampon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16