Kotex U by Kotex Tampons | SheSpeaks Reviews

• simbalala simbalala
    09.14.12

Kotex pad come a long way. U is so comfortable and has good absorbent. Love it.

• ecobb83 ecobb83
    03.10.13

I've used Kotex brand products before and never had any issues, but recently I purchased this product and was very displeased to find the tampon falling apart inside of me. I didnt leave it in for an extended amount of time, just the usual couple of hours. As i went to pull it out i found it unraveled and a long strand about 6-8" in length that followed. I thought maybe it was just that one, which was bad, but I tried a few more and the same thing happened. This terrifies me bc I'm afraid there is some more of the product stuck inside me and I certainly dont want TSS. Have never experienced a problem like this before with any other tampons or even the Kotex brand. I wont be purchasing U by Kotex any longer.

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    10.30.15

I love the sleek design vibrant colors, and it absorbs well. When it Comes to leaks there will always be a few as a woman's flow changes throughout their cycle. There are a lot of measures that we can use to prevent but as it pertains to the product it stood up well for me

• Tsjones1996 By  Tsjones1996
    10.05.15

I know many people that love these, but they leak for me :( I love the fact that they're so small they can easily fit in my pocket, but I just cant use them.

• jodidesk By  jodidesk
    09.07.15

Really like these. Fun colors and make "that time of the month" a little more fun!

• TheRealMacMcCoy By  TheRealMacMcCoy
    09.07.15

These are the tampons I always purchase. They're fairly inexpensive, they work great, and the application makes it easy. Plus, they're small enough to stash in my purse, or clasp in my hand so nobody can see my business. Love this brand and product.

• MissCastillo6 By  MissCastillo6
    09.07.15

Dose the job!! Easy to use, comfortable and I like the color packaging.

• Abagailfreestuff By  Abagailfreestuff
    09.06.15

What is there to say? They get the job done! You can barely feel them, so comfortable, and it helped that the packaging was pretty.

• trish1983a By  trish1983a
    09.03.15

Kotex U tampons will get the job done but sometimes they are uncomfortable. I do like the Clicks because it's easy to keep stored in your purse and the package is strong but yet easy to open, just wish they actual tampon was made as good as the applicator and packaging.

• Savecrissy By  Savecrissy
    08.31.15

I love these Tampons. They are fun, with the color and the packaging. They are compact and comfortable to wear. They have a nice grip for inserting. I recommend to every female. I have a heavy flow so I have to change often.

• Aileen_Sin By  Aileen_Sin
    08.31.15

I like this item, however, the only thing is that the applicator that the tampon is in a little strange since its so small. You have to make sure that it clicks in properly. The size is great and it gets the job done. Easy to put in your pocket if you don't like carrying a purse or it's just not comfortable to carry a purse that day.

• momztheword By  momztheword
    08.28.15

I did not care for these. Not the best, but not the worst, either. I mean, they do their job but it definitely leaves something to be desired in a good tampon. The absorbancy is not what it could be. Product has lots of room for improvements.