Kong Large Red Kong Dog Toy | SheSpeaks Reviews

• macdurance macdurance
    12.17.15

If you're looking for durable, then this is it! My dog normally chews through every toy given to him, but this one has lasted. My only problem is the smell. After a while it starts to really smell, and has to be replaced.

• tpoole tpoole
    01.26.15

Ok, so I will be the first to speak my dismay of this product. Now, I have had luck in the past with kong products, however, I bought this large kong and my dog ate it - literally tore it apart. Thankfully I had my receipt and the store took it back. I have an 8 month old puppy who loves to chew right now. He is german sheppard/merrema/border collie mix - and have had other toys chewed apart too, however, I always thought Kongs were supposed to stay together and withhold even the toughest dog teeth! Sorry....

• ginaraeb By  ginaraeb
    08.14.17

Great "busy" toy!

Perfect toy to keep dogs busy! For summer months (or for teething pups) try freezing putting a banana in and then freezing for a cooling treat!

• dtuten0 By  dtuten0
    08.04.17

My Dog Loves This Toy

My dog has tons of toys but she wont touch any of her other chews unless its her red bone also by kong these products are almost indestructible however my room-mate has a dog also and he is a very heavy chewer and he can destroy a kong toy but it takes a year or two witch is a very good thing they are a higher price toy but why would you pay small amounts of money for a toy that will only last a week max and have to buy a new one within the next week

• pandagirl72 By  pandagirl72
    07.27.17

Kong review

My dogs love the kong toy. Great for dogs who like to chew. My blue healer puppy loves it. I put peanut butter in it. It keeps her busy for a while. My 11 year old lab also loves hers also.

• katgall3527 By  katgall3527
    05.27.17

Great toy of pets of all sizes

We have 2 small dog who love to try to tear things up with little luck due to their size. but the Kong balls are great. we fill each 1 with a decent amount of peanut butter and toss the toys out in the yard. collect them a few hours later and give them a good rinse and repeat. I'd defiantly recommend these toys to pet of any size.

• ckh5034 By  ckh5034
    05.24.17

I like this toy/ chew treats. I found it to be great for a big dog but a dog medium size can't get a grip on it. Cause the rubber is to thick or hard.

• albaemmy By  albaemmy
    05.03.17

WILL LAST AN ETERNITY

This lasted my pitbull years! Eventually she tired of it. It is a sturdy rubbery material. It is very well made. My pitt could not bite through. We were very happy with the purchase.

• DebEmilioSteve By  DebEmilioSteve
    05.01.17

Love this-indestructible. Our dogs have always loved these and sometimes we put a treat in or peanutbutter to keep them busy while we're away.

• According2Mandy By  According2Mandy
    04.22.17

Love it!

We love our kongs! The dogs really enjoy having them home alone and it is perfect. I can't believe I waited so long to get one for them.

• crisss By  crisss
    01.24.17

This is a great toy for our dog. She pretty much chews everything, but she can't chew Kong. We usually give this to her with peanut butter. Very durable & long lasting.

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    01.22.17

Cant Ruin this Toy

This us the best toy for large dogs. Have gone through so many toys in past but this one last and last. If your looking for a chew toy that your large dog cant ruin this is it.