› Food & Drink Reviews Snacks Cookies & Candy Reviews

3.7 41 71%
rated #166 in Snacks Cookies & Candy
most helpful review
divasundae   ::
These are sooo light, buttery,chunchy, and salty at the same time. They taste great with peanut butter!
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
41 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Keebler Townhouse Flipside Pretzel Crackers
tinamyers
on Nov 06, 2013   ::  These flip side crackers were really good to my amazement. I first was hesitant to even buy them, but with the convincing of the yummy taste and reviews I ready I just could not resist the temptation. So these are a great yummy snack to chew on and you don't even need anything on them if you want just a light snack.
MistyAnn
on May 17, 2013   ::  I bought this and tried to use them for a spread, they were so easy to crumble. very disappointed.
jhenson36
on May 17, 2013   ::  These are the best crackers Ive ever had!
tina2367
on Apr 23, 2013   ::  my family loves these/...something for everyone..so crunchy and salty satisfyingly good
LARAGDOLL
on Apr 22, 2013   ::  could only eat so many of these.... not sure I'll ever buy them again
MommyOfive
on Apr 19, 2013   ::  I am not a big fan of the Keebler Townhouse Flipsides. I guess its due to the cracker pretzel thing. Its more of a pretzel then a cracker. Its not for me but give it a try you may like it. :)
Nicksmommy52
on Apr 19, 2013   ::  If you enjoy crackers and pretzels, these are worth a try. My husband and son really like them.
tabster54
on Mar 09, 2013   ::  I personally did not care for these, I love crackers and pretzels but they did not have the taste/flavor I was hoping for.
honeydew66
on Mar 08, 2013   ::  This is a great cracker and goes great at dinner partys.
Flabbergasted
on Mar 08, 2013   ::  I personally didn't like them. Too dry. And I hate pretzels.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5