Keebler Townhouse Flipside Pretzel Crackers | SheSpeaks Reviews

• divasundae divasundae
    10.11.12

These are sooo light, buttery,chunchy, and salty at the same time. They taste great with peanut butter!

• tinamyers By  tinamyers
    11.06.13

These flip side crackers were really good to my amazement. I first was hesitant to even buy them, but with the convincing of the yummy taste and reviews I ready I just could not resist the temptation. So these are a great yummy snack to chew on and you don't even need anything on them if you want just a light snack.

• MistyAnn By  MistyAnn
    05.17.13

I bought this and tried to use them for a spread, they were so easy to crumble. very disappointed.

• jhenson36 By  jhenson36
    05.17.13

These are the best crackers Ive ever had!

• tina2367 By  tina2367
    04.23.13

my family loves these/...something for everyone..so crunchy and salty satisfyingly good

• LARAGDOLL By  LARAGDOLL
    04.22.13

could only eat so many of these.... not sure I'll ever buy them again

• MommyOfive By  MommyOfive
    04.19.13

I am not a big fan of the Keebler Townhouse Flipsides. I guess its due to the cracker pretzel thing. Its more of a pretzel then a cracker. Its not for me but give it a try you may like it. :)

• Nicksmommy52 By  Nicksmommy52
    04.19.13

If you enjoy crackers and pretzels, these are worth a try. My husband and son really like them.

• tabster54 By  tabster54
    03.09.13

I personally did not care for these, I love crackers and pretzels but they did not have the taste/flavor I was hoping for.

• honeydew66 By  honeydew66
    03.08.13

This is a great cracker and goes great at dinner partys.

• Flabbergasted By  Flabbergasted
    03.08.13

I personally didn't like them. Too dry. And I hate pretzels.